Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by soundofpullingheavendown View Post
    I don't troll. Thanks though.
    maybe not sound but you are right in the middle of one . You think it fair everyone jumps on Davin
    how about when a mod kept you from modding
    how did that feel ? Oh I know because you told me . I always had your Back , Davin does not know everyone in forums and they don't know him
    I'm really surprised sound You were the last one I would expect to see in a burn thread .
    you guys keep scaring of chatters and mods instead of that why not just Ignore who you do not like and live and let live

Oh and was there a reason missy would not hire you ? you were hurt by that and I helped you get mod cause I felt bad for you .because you were treated unfairly .
    Now you are doing almost the same thing with Davin .
    Last edited by twinkle toez; 08-19-2017 at 07:28 AM.
    Đσσɗɭeʐ

Speechless
    Blog Entries

Hey Doodlez, will you threaten to kill yourself if people keep wanting Davinme06 removed as a mod like you did for people talking about Rockster's thumb ****?
    Run, run, run, run, APOCALYPSE!

General Chat Admin/UM
    Blog Entries

This thread has reached a whole new level of stupidness.

Gow has apologised.

Mouse you CANNOT post 'do you wanna fuck' I don't give a damn if it's song lyrics or otherwise which you frequently do too. You continue to push it when you're asked to stop. It's not big or clever for a grown woman to think it's ok to talk about half the crap you do in a 13+ room if you want to have conversations like that take it to an adult room.

No [email protected] talk period.

Drake any thread you claim to be innocent in makes the whole thing less credible.

Maybe he couldn't mod up, maybe he was on a mobile device forced to use the HTML version which he is not allowed to log in on, maybe he was not at home, maybe any number of things where preventing logging in that you were not aware of. You have no idea why he didn't/couldn't log in to help her.

Honestly who really who gives a damn who asked to mod for who? drama llamas the lot of you.

Grow up people for heavens sake.
    Last edited by - Clare -; 08-19-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    ❤L

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234