Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hey so this thread is originally about davin being unbelievably stupid with mute/kicks so i'm bringing it back to that. recently he's been muting/kicking for some stupid ****. today he muted me for saying dabbing, then when i was unmuted he kicked me. he's repeatedly gone straight to a kick, and multiple chatters dislike him as a moderator. he's some screenies.

http://imgur.com/a/kZdPz

i'm probably going to add more as i collect them there is a hell of a lot more of that nonsense.

Yeah, there was a reason I never hired him.

Platinum Member
    Blog Entries

davin is a good mod if you expect people to donate their time to help keep a chat in line why then as soon as they mod up no matter who they are they get crap . It is ridiculous really .
    That is why I would never mod ffs the mod gets it from their roomies up the arse and next they get fired for no reason really . Give people a chance to learn to mod it is not that easy as you think .And remember for every false bad thing you say about someone else your gonna get that back eventually .

Oh yeah there is always someone waiting to do the same to you maybe they watched you and how you behave .
    Đσσɗɭeʐ

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by catsmeow View Post
    Hey...no kicking the cat.
    A figurative kick, CatsMeow.

The cat in question belongs to the wee boy next door who, without in any way being cruel, is a tad clingy about it - always wanting to hold it and carry it about.

You would think that the number of scratches he picks up as a result might clue him into the fact that occasionally, just occasionally, the cat would prefer to be left a-bloody-lone.

She sometimes sneaks in through my skylight, looks at me with a 'Give me sanctuary!' expression and zzzzes on the carpet until she thinks 'I had better go: he'll be sending a search party out soon!', ha.

Senior Newbie

Davin Me seems to be the Keep Fishing or Roblimar, and or American Sonia of my era. One of which shaking my head in shame I actually hired.

Remove this davinme 06 guy claire this guy is incompetent. I got kicked asking why I was muted when another chatter was having a go at me. This dude always kicks for virtually nothing that new girl of the world of whatever she's called ain't much better but this dude is on another level of incompetent. Look how many complaints he has.

Quote Originally Posted by soundofpullingheavendown View Post
    Yeah, there was a reason I never hired him.
    First I never asked to be a mod for you....secondly I never would have work for you you were awful

Platinum Member
    Blog Entries

davin Just ignore all of this if it was not your nic In this thread it would some other mods turn. WhtY are chatters even allowed to harrass a mod

all you guys are roomies ^^ I am really surprised at a couple of names because They had their bad moments and being judged unworthy to be a mod just wanted to give my opinion I know this means nothing . I hate so see davin trolled and hated, because he is my roomie and we are friendly .and I am quite sure it don't feel too good either

we don't have to be this mean so why do it ? chat ave. wants chatters needs mods and admins what is the point if they get driven away from harassment.
    Đσσɗɭeʐ

i'm not entirely sure what you find mean about pointing out breaches in protocols and poor modding technique? honestly, i don't feel like anything you've said here is relevant doodz, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Davinme06 View Post
    First I never asked to be a mod for you....secondly I never would have work for you you were awful

You DID ask to mod for me. You also popped into my PM MANY times to demand that I make everyone in the room apologize to you for anything and everything.

Gen chat is the poor man's dating chat. I've retired numerous Gen chat rejects from dating chat

Senior Newbie

[QUOTE=soundofpullingheavendown;5037014]You DID ask to mod for me. You also popped into my PM MANY times to demand that I make everyone in the room apologize to you for anything and everything.[/QUOTE
    What was his or hers regular user name, I do not remember a Davin Me.

Quote Originally Posted by soundofpullingheavendown View Post
    You DID ask to mod for me. You also popped into my PM MANY times to demand that I make everyone in the room apologize to you for anything and everything.
    I never ask to mod for you Icomplained because your mods were awful. U though you didn't like it here and this place sucked..fun to troll though I guess...enjoy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123