Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I was muted by GirlofWords for saying that another chatter had threatened to **** my mum. She tried to justify it by saying she didn't like the word **** despite it's context.

- - - Updated - - -

The asterisked word is 'ra' followed by 'pe'.

Dating Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Bahookie View Post
    I was muted by GirlofWords for saying that another chatter had threatened to **** my mum. She tried to justify it by saying she didn't like the word **** despite it's context.

- - - Updated - - -

The asterisked word is 'ra' followed by 'pe'.
    That word is usually an insta kick from most rooms, so I'd be grateful I got away with just a mute ...

General Chat Admin/UM
    Blog Entries

If someone mentions [email protected] in PM or the mod misses it in main (they're human when you're trying to keep track of every word 150+ people spew out it's going to happen) take a s/s, upload to imgur.com and give them the /number in a whisper or a PM. [email protected] really isn't something I want anyone posting about in main.
    ❤L

So people don't know the basic rules of the chat room yet it's almost like instinct to come right into forums and into this sub-forum to make the most ridiculous complaints ever.

Are people genuinely bewildered and have no clue what to do with there lives after a kick? Chances are this person won't ever even come back to view what was said. Totally gob smacked.

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

and all this time I thought the title said chick's hahahahahhahhahahaaaaa!!!! Oh fun !
    Đσσɗɭeʐ

Senior Newbie

I do enjoy how Sound's comment got calmly swept under the rug, specially since I ended up kicked cause I tried to politely tell Girl that that was nowhere near an instant kick offense, at best it was a mute, at appropriate, a warning since it was her first offense. When that didn't work, I called her out on her bs.
    Got to watch her lie to Davin about why people were giving her **** and saying 'Oh, it was a mistake and I said that!' all moments after telling us to apply to be a mod and do a better job if we didn't like how she mods.
    But heeey, who gaff, riiight? So long as it looks like modding is getting done!=D

Who wants me to apply? XD (( Kidding, of course. ))

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

General Chat Admin/UM
    Blog Entries

Christ it was her second day give her a break it's like coming up against an angry mob everytime anyone gets modded up it becomes bitchville in there. She knows she shouldn't have kicked. Hardly the end of the world is it?
    ❤L

Quote Originally Posted by cozmokittee View Post
    I do enjoy how Sound's comment got calmly swept under the rug, specially since I ended up kicked cause I tried to politely tell Girl that that was nowhere near an instant kick offense, at best it was a mute, at appropriate, a warning since it was her first offense. When that didn't work, I called her out on her bs.
    Got to watch her lie to Davin about why people were giving her **** and saying 'Oh, it was a mistake and I said that!' all moments after telling us to apply to be a mod and do a better job if we didn't like how she mods.
    But heeey, who gaff, riiight? So long as it looks like modding is getting done!=D

Who wants me to apply? XD (( Kidding, of course. ))

Well I was there for the whole thing. and you weren't polite...not hardy you and several others jumped all over her. You were all asked to give her a break cause she was new. You kept it up were asked to stop then muted and kicked. You should be the last one to pontificate on Modding skills and rules. I was talking about monty python and said "I wish my cable package had BBC" and you muted me... lmao talking about muting for context. didn't say a word because I knew you were a kick happy mod who would kick me if I even if I was just trying to explain. So get off your high horse

General Chat Mod

Thanks for the defense guys, it's baffling how almost immediately people have a problem with you after you become a mod. I admit that I made a mistake in kicking sound without a mute first. However, with that said all I can do is try my best to make the right call. The rules are simple, and I read every one of them. I'll try harder to make sure I give warnings out first, but if there is sexual innuendo or **** being discussed I'm not going to think twice. With that said, my feelings aren't hurt, I knew going in that some people would have issues with my choices. Here's to going forward! xx

I agree with a lot of the comments here. To be honest when I was a mod there, I had some problems with co mods who would mute and kick for unknown reasons. I also had some problems with the rules Sound had, due to my belief that Chatmaster had pretty much said what you can kick and can't kick for. I am just hoping I got a chance to kick Davin Me out at least once during my tenure. I do not see a lot of kicking nowadays but I do only chat once or twice a month as you guys have become so boring with all your aches and pains and angst about growing old.

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

well.. I can't get in chat My fault I knew that was me logged in twice somehow and when sally kicked the stuck me I logged out to get rid of the numbers and could not get bk in I feel bad cause I was havin a good convo with dede . Oh well It was something I have never seen before I wasnt double browsing hmmm I dunno.

I am selfish maybe but I am happy every day I don't mod lol people are stupid I guess or just plain nice either .I'm never evr
    Last edited by twinkle toez; 08-14-2017 at 12:22 PM.
    Đσσɗɭeʐ

General Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle toez View Post
    well.. I can't get in chat My fault I knew that was me logged in twice somehow and when sally kicked the stuck me I logged out to get rid of the numbers and could not get bk in I feel bad cause I was havin a good convo with dede . Oh well It was something I have never seen before I wasnt double browsing hmmm I dunno.

Im sorry doodz, i should have told you that you wouldnt be able to get back in if you logged out. I take full responsibility for that one.

And will we end up together?
    No I think not, it's never to become
    For I am not the one.
    -Sally's Song

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

thats ok I should have known that . Will you get me back in now ? or how long do I wait either way ? I can wait .
    Đσσɗɭeʐ

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

Sally ^^ did you see Amy Gamble made a thread they need you in chat
    Đσσɗɭeʐ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    I agree with a lot of the comments here. To be honest when I was a mod there, I had some problems with co mods who would mute and kick for unknown reasons. I also had some problems with the rules Sound had, due to my belief that Chatmaster had pretty much said what you can kick and can't kick for. I am just hoping I got a chance to kick Davin Me out at least once during my tenure. I do not see a lot of kicking nowadays but I do only chat once or twice a month as you guys have become so boring with all your aches and pains and angst about growing old.
    I was not in chat when you were a mod...I only got kicked once by Allan because someone congratulated me on becoming a MOD...

Not even a newbie yet...

Welcome to kicks are going to happen

Ah, I don't miss any of the mod/admin drama. It's quite lovely being a "normal" chatter again. I wasn't mad that I was kicked. I was surprised, but I was on my way out anyways. The only problem is that I didn't get to say goodbye to my cozmokittee<3

Intermediate Member

Quote Originally Posted by soundofpullingheavendown View Post
    It's quite lovely being a "normal" chatter again.
    Since when did you become 'normal'?

Intermediate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanteEnternal View Post
    Welcome to kicks are going to happen
    Yep, Dante, I really don't get the drama over a chatter being muted - for, gasp, what?, two whole minutes.

Exactly why those being muted don't take a deep breath, step away from the computer (don't worry, it won't file for divorce! ), go visit your littlest room, scout out the pantry for your (next) snack, kick next door's cat who has snuck in through the window, cop a fondle of the missus, smile at your sleeping Princess...

The possibilities are endless!

But, no, more and more you find that the mutee has spent those two minutes dreaming up the vilest sort of abuse, always sexually-intricate in its nature, that always achieves just one end: a (well-deserved) full kick!

Tiresome!
    Last edited by The2Game; 08-16-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Hey...no kicking the cat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast