Speechless
    Always 20 steps infront of where you reckon I am
    Blog Entries

Exclamation For the Attention of CM, his staff, and members of Chat Ave's VC room

Ok the following few paragraphs are things a lot of people have been thinking, some openly saying, and I have really just grouped it together and written my own thing in a block of text, that I hope will be seen as something constructive, communicative and hopefully not picked apart by the "forever offended" crew.

This site is in dire straits. This is really a wake up call now.

I don't want this turning into a brawling match- and if it is turned into that then Staff please close and lock this thread. I have been blunt. Some may think me a little too harsh in places, but please understand I say this only because I care. If I didnt, I really wouldnt have bothered writing this. At all. Now you can all read this, and I invite you to add your two cents as constructive communication on the subjects raised within this post, but it will NOT be helpful for the members to turn against one another for their opinions.
    This is MY post though, and it is written from the heart, even though it is a little rant-y. Please remember that you are allowed to disagree with myself or other peoples views but personal attacking is unnecessary.-opinions are like arseholes. and even I have one. Love me or hate me for what I say but regardless. Thank you.

So here goes...I am going to name and shame now.

Hydro (also uses multiples of names) as does Eddie and then there is Alejo.
    This lot are among the top names of people ruining VC. Like the other rooms, decent people will just have enough and leave. Theyll be run out by this sort of gutless behaviour as we have witnessed by Alejo and Eddie the UNGRATEful prick and their little teenage following.

Between them virus plants that they've been uploading, the spam, the unwanted files, unwanted screens popping up of things youd rather not see, and the boring repetitive crap that is being allowed to pass on the site, where others are removed for very much less, they are ruining what used to be a fairly good site.Now it is just a rapidly sinking ship, and that is quite sad.

But hey, there are still places on the internet that are pretty decent to go when this one fails. And I think if things aren't sorted one way or another, this site is going to lose many of its chatters- at least a decent amount of the old regs, the sort of chatters who aren't just here to knock one out to the few remaining women ( I mean the ones who aren't cam wh*res), who are still sadly regarded as pieces of meat for the plucking by the pervert gang on the site. All that will be left will be what you find on the other "adult chat" sites, chat roulette, and wankers anonymous type of sites out there. Yeah those cheap tacky dingey sites, that nobody wants to be associated with because of the open paedophilia and other dark **** they do. Does chat ave really want to become like that? Sure numbers are all fair and well but they are meaningless when it comes to reputation of a site. if a site is filled with idiots who are being allowed to openly solicit and where there are paedophiles who in broad light of day seem to think its ok for them to "do their thing" because they KNOW the rules here arent enforced. (At least, not the ones that actually MATTER -like keeping members SAFE) and if - no WHEN people ARE being allowed to get away with blue bloody murder by way of annoyances like.spamming and hacking and bringing the site down left right and centre, then there won't be much of a site for even those shady members to come to eventually, and those who leave will just find other places to chat, where the rules ARE enforced as they say on the site, exactly as they say, and where there are regularly moderated rooms, with a decent welcoming and fun chat environment for people to enjoy.

Forgive me, but I wasnt going to rant but enough is enough now. I have screenshots of conversations by your own staff members (including some former staff members now) who clearly state that they were instructed to leave the named idiots above, alone to run riot and free, because they fear repercussions of action from those idiots...so basically the staff are just ruinning scared, and they KNOW it and are now behaving as if they run the place, own the place whilst the staff just sit idle while things take place, muting and booting other people for much much less, - it is disgraceful. What the hell is the point in having STAFF who dont do STAFF stuff?! None. Sweet fanny adams is what the point is. Jesus Holy Mary. The lack of 'shyte -giving' which is taking place in what WAS a pretty decent room takes the absolute PISS. Many of these childish immature idiots who are now INFECTING VC come from teen chat and college chat and have come from another ****ty chat site now redundant, so here they come with their drama, their bullcrap and their whining, self entitled bitchery. They killed off those rooms and now theyre trying to do it to VC too. I guess that's ok though.

I mean it seems that it not like CM cares anymore about his own site. I actually wonder if he hasnt abandoned this place altogether because of how it is now. Many members have yet to receive responses from him, and as the owner of this site he is responsible to his members, free site or not. He is answerable to some degree- even if he had send a "yes message received, we are dealing with this issue" but to blatantly ignore the members is just disrespectful and a disregard for their wellbeing. Money talks though im sure.
    CM I invite you to a discussion off this thread regarding the goings on - I have plenty of screenshots. And if you want this place staffed properly, I am sure happy to direct you in how to do a Military shake up of this place. Staff should be a team. supporting one another, not the backstabbery and dramatic drivel that has occurred lately. Staff arent police but they ARE there to ensure good running of their site, to be a representing face of the site they work for, and should be able to understand the rules, the application of them blah blah blah. I don't think you are a man who is ignorant in this respect, but I do however think you are incredibly foolish if you are going to allow serious breaches of security to your site go unchecked and not pay attention to what your members are communicating to you. It seems to me that communication (or lackthereof) is much of the issue here.

Meh I could likely rant about all this for far longer than I owe to it. Its really not up to me what you do, who you hire as staff, or how you want to run the site. It is such a shame that CA may well be redundant sooner than you think. I am sure that other site owners of redundant sites sat idle by thinking "yeah yeah, we are safe, our site will outlast all the others" - security is important. But so are the members.
    After all it is the members who MAKE the place.

I've said all I can be arsed with. I am tired of saying it. Its your damned site, its really up to you when all is said and done, but I know if it were me id rather have QUALITY of members than QUANTITY, But hey. get your number quota any which way you can. In the end that will mean nothing.
    I implore you to take actions appropriate that restrict these characters from their illegal and often intrusive activity.

Just one of many many threads lately regarding the problems I have re- re- re- re- raised.... https://forum.chat-avenue.com/showth...Webcam-Hacking

Thanks for hearing this.

ETA- if I have posted this in a wrong place I apologise. Please move it to the appropriate place.
    Last edited by Doc Kate; 09-05-2017 at 03:40 PM. Reason: ETA regarding the thread position
    It isn't by getting out of the world that we become enlightened, but by getting into the world by getting so tuned in that we can ride the waves of our existence and never get tossed because we become the waves. Ken Kesey

On Revenge:
    "Sometimes... the best thing to do is to not do anything. Theirparanoid expectation of a reaction that will not come, is enough."-Me 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Kate View Post
    Insert big long giant wasted rant here.
    I wonder if you feel any better getting that off your chest. I sort of hope at least you get that. Now here is the news:

The thread you created has been done over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over....

Has been this way for well over a decade.

JUST. GIVE. UP.

People have given up lol that's why no one addresses any problems anymore lol.

Speechless
    Blog Entries

The fact you say these topics have been broached repetitively says much about the running of this site presently- that being said, I still see potential in this site to do far better than it is currently, raising its standards in both reputation and in numbers, (what can I say, I am an optimist.) but there would need to be redress of the situations brought up by the members and the staff both.

Many of the members here may have given up, as this is perhaps felt as the easiest or indeed the only option when feeling that their concerns and worries have fallen upon "deaf ears" - an action I can perhaps understand if those members have been fighting to be heard for 'a decade.' Not sure that pleases me too much to know that....I am sure there is a perfectly....good...explanation ....right CM?

I myself have not been here a decade, though I have attended this site on and off for the last few years, witnessed its many changes, improvements, evolving members and staff.

I've visited many chat rooms across the internet over the years, and staffed some of them, though still this is the place that I return to. Most people here are friendly, welcoming and pleasant. I guess we all visit chat rooms for a variety of reasons, whether to pass time, whether we are socially inept or because we have made friends here. Maybe it is the pursuit of conversation with people from all over the world, from different backgrounds, or perhaps it is to just have a laugh. Whatever your reasons, as a member you are a cog in the machine of this community. You can make it work, give up on it and find another place, ignore the issues, add to the issues, or be an active participant. We all have choices.

Sink or swim, I suppose it is really up to the individual what their choice is.

Perhaps I should just give up. But that really isn't me. If I didn't see something positive in this site, the community, its members and its staff, I certainly wouldn't give my time to it. Nor do I expect others would.
    Giving up may be the chosen option for some of you, and that I respect is your choice, but I am not the quit type.

I still give a ****.

My invitation of communication still stands.

Thank you both for your replies. (And to the other 74 people who viewed this thread but didn't reply.)
    Last edited by Doc Kate; 09-07-2017 at 06:05 PM. Reason: correcting grammar.
    It isn't by getting out of the world that we become enlightened, but by getting into the world by getting so tuned in that we can ride the waves of our existence and never get tossed because we become the waves. Ken Kesey

On Revenge:
    "Sometimes... the best thing to do is to not do anything. Theirparanoid expectation of a reaction that will not come, is enough."-Me 2010

Kate well said.

Not even a newbie yet...

Aren't doctors too busy to be wasting their time in chat?

The fact you say these topics have been broached repetitively says much about the running of this site presently- that being said, I still see potential in this site to do far better than it is currently, raising its standards in both reputation and in numbers, (what can I say, I am an optimist.) but there would need to be redress of the situations brought up by the members and the staff both.

Many of the members here may have given up, as this is perhaps felt as the easiest or indeed the only option when feeling that their concerns and worries have fallen upon "deaf ears" - an action I can perhaps understand if those members have been fighting to be heard for 'a decade.' Not sure that pleases me too much to know that....I am sure there is a perfectly....good...explanation ....right CM?

I myself have not been here a decade, though I have attended this site on and off for the last few years, witnessed its many changes, improvements, evolving members and staff.

I've visited many chat rooms across the internet over the years, and staffed some of them, though still this is the place that I return to. Most people here are friendly, welcoming and pleasant. I guess we all visit chat rooms for a variety of reasons, whether to pass time, whether we are socially inept or because we have made friends here. Maybe it is the pursuit of conversation with people from all over the world, from different backgrounds, or perhaps it is to just have a laugh. Whatever your reasons, as a member you are a cog in the machine of this community. You can make it work, give up on it and find another place, ignore the issues, add to the issues, or be an active participant. We all have choices.

Sink or swim, I suppose it is really up to the individual what their choice is.

Perhaps I should just give up. But that really isn't me. If I didn't see something positive in this site, the community, its members and its staff, I certainly wouldn't give my time to it. Nor do I expect others would.
    Giving up may be the chosen option for some of you, and that I respect is your choice, but I am not the quit type.

I still give a ****.

My invitation of communication still stands.

Thank you both for your replies. (And to the other 74 people who viewed this thread but didn't reply.)
    It appears the only way to get the sites (owners, administrators) attention is if someone exploits or conducts massive ddos attacks on the site itself. It's a sad truth you will slowly get used to.

Speechless
    Blog Entries

@ "Cor555" Like you, we are entitled to lives outside of the emergency department.
    Last edited by Doc Kate; 09-08-2017 at 03:45 AM. Reason: adding the name of the person who this comment is directed to. In case it weren't obvious already.

On Revenge:

Speechless
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chilled Goat View Post
    It appears the only way to get the sites (owners, administrators) attention is if someone exploits or conducts massive ddos attacks on the site itself. It's a sad truth you will slowly get used to.
    Perhaps you are right.

On Revenge:

Kate wish u well in your helping the people after the disasters.

Video Chat Mod

ok so we are aware of hydro and eddie and alejo and we do kick them but they roll there ips and enter the room over and over again.
    virus and hacking needs to be reported to mods or admin and sent with proof on a screenshot to chatmaster.

no matter how many times you kick hydro eddie and alejo they will come back over and over again ive been in the room constanly kicking eddie over and over again but mods cant be in the room allday everyday.

i am also aware that the spamming can get annoying but sometimes mods cant chase the spammer as other chatters could be kicked to.

Ok the following few paragraphs are things a lot of people have been thinking, some openly saying, and I have really just grouped it together and written my own thing in a block of text, that I hope will be seen as something constructive, communicative and hopefully not picked apart by the "forever offended" crew.

This site is in dire straits. This is really a wake up call now.

I don't want this turning into a brawling match- and if it is turned into that then Staff please close and lock this thread. I have been blunt. Some may think me a little too harsh in places, but please understand I say this only because I care. If I didnt, I really wouldnt have bothered writing this. At all. Now you can all read this, and I invite you to add your two cents as constructive communication on the subjects raised within this post, but it will NOT be helpful for the members to turn against one another for their opinions.
    This is MY post though, and it is written from the heart, even though it is a little rant-y. Please remember that you are allowed to disagree with myself or other peoples views but personal attacking is unnecessary.-opinions are like arseholes. and even I have one. Love me or hate me for what I say but regardless. Thank you.

So here goes...I am going to name and shame now.

Hydro (also uses multiples of names) as does Eddie and then there is Alejo.
    This lot are among the top names of people ruining VC. Like the other rooms, decent people will just have enough and leave. Theyll be run out by this sort of gutless behaviour as we have witnessed by Alejo and Eddie the UNGRATEful prick and their little teenage following.

Between them virus plants that they've been uploading, the spam, the unwanted files, unwanted screens popping up of things youd rather not see, and the boring repetitive crap that is being allowed to pass on the site, where others are removed for very much less, they are ruining what used to be a fairly good site.Now it is just a rapidly sinking ship, and that is quite sad.

But hey, there are still places on the internet that are pretty decent to go when this one fails. And I think if things aren't sorted one way or another, this site is going to lose many of its chatters- at least a decent amount of the old regs, the sort of chatters who aren't just here to knock one out to the few remaining women ( I mean the ones who aren't cam wh*res), who are still sadly regarded as pieces of meat for the plucking by the pervert gang on the site. All that will be left will be what you find on the other "adult chat" sites, chat roulette, and wankers anonymous type of sites out there. Yeah those cheap tacky dingey sites, that nobody wants to be associated with because of the open paedophilia and other dark **** they do. Does chat ave really want to become like that? Sure numbers are all fair and well but they are meaningless when it comes to reputation of a site. if a site is filled with idiots who are being allowed to openly solicit and where there are paedophiles who in broad light of day seem to think its ok for them to "do their thing" because they KNOW the rules here arent enforced. (At least, not the ones that actually MATTER -like keeping members SAFE) and if - no WHEN people ARE being allowed to get away with blue bloody murder by way of annoyances like.spamming and hacking and bringing the site down left right and centre, then there won't be much of a site for even those shady members to come to eventually, and those who leave will just find other places to chat, where the rules ARE enforced as they say on the site, exactly as they say, and where there are regularly moderated rooms, with a decent welcoming and fun chat environment for people to enjoy.

Forgive me, but I wasnt going to rant but enough is enough now. I have screenshots of conversations by your own staff members (including some former staff members now) who clearly state that they were instructed to leave the named idiots above, alone to run riot and free, because they fear repercussions of action from those idiots...so basically the staff are just ruinning scared, and they KNOW it and are now behaving as if they run the place, own the place whilst the staff just sit idle while things take place, muting and booting other people for much much less, - it is disgraceful. What the hell is the point in having STAFF who dont do STAFF stuff?! None. Sweet fanny adams is what the point is. Jesus Holy Mary. The lack of 'shyte -giving' which is taking place in what WAS a pretty decent room takes the absolute PISS. Many of these childish immature idiots who are now INFECTING VC come from teen chat and college chat and have come from another ****ty chat site now redundant, so here they come with their drama, their bullcrap and their whining, self entitled bitchery. They killed off those rooms and now theyre trying to do it to VC too. I guess that's ok though.

I mean it seems that it not like CM cares anymore about his own site. I actually wonder if he hasnt abandoned this place altogether because of how it is now. Many members have yet to receive responses from him, and as the owner of this site he is responsible to his members, free site or not. He is answerable to some degree- even if he had send a "yes message received, we are dealing with this issue" but to blatantly ignore the members is just disrespectful and a disregard for their wellbeing. Money talks though im sure.
    CM I invite you to a discussion off this thread regarding the goings on - I have plenty of screenshots. And if you want this place staffed properly, I am sure happy to direct you in how to do a Military shake up of this place. Staff should be a team. supporting one another, not the backstabbery and dramatic drivel that has occurred lately. Staff arent police but they ARE there to ensure good running of their site, to be a representing face of the site they work for, and should be able to understand the rules, the application of them blah blah blah. I don't think you are a man who is ignorant in this respect, but I do however think you are incredibly foolish if you are going to allow serious breaches of security to your site go unchecked and not pay attention to what your members are communicating to you. It seems to me that communication (or lackthereof) is much of the issue here.

Meh I could likely rant about all this for far longer than I owe to it. Its really not up to me what you do, who you hire as staff, or how you want to run the site. It is such a shame that CA may well be redundant sooner than you think. I am sure that other site owners of redundant sites sat idle by thinking "yeah yeah, we are safe, our site will outlast all the others" - security is important. But so are the members.
    After all it is the members who MAKE the place.

I've said all I can be arsed with. I am tired of saying it. Its your damned site, its really up to you when all is said and done, but I know if it were me id rather have QUALITY of members than QUANTITY, But hey. get your number quota any which way you can. In the end that will mean nothing.
    I implore you to take actions appropriate that restrict these characters from their illegal and often intrusive activity.

Just one of many many threads lately regarding the problems I have re- re- re- re- raised.... https://forum.chat-avenue.com/showth...Webcam-Hacking

Thanks for hearing this.

ETA- if I have posted this in a wrong place I apologise. Please move it to the appropriate place.
    Stfu and my
    Last edited by purplerose; 09-08-2017 at 05:20 PM. Reason: knock it off

Not even a newbie yet...

damn im not reading all of that

Not even a newbie yet...

And one user is Masry, who thinks he is king, but he is fu.cking ass.hole

tl;dr. If you want to cause change on this site, dress up your rant as "this is why Chatmaster is going to lose money". That tends to light a fire under the asses of site owners.

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Moumen View Post
    damn im not reading all of that
    Exactly, all I can do is a paragraph tops.

Expressing your thoughts and feelings are important...

But know that in 15 years.... They've never changed enough to give real support or adequate protection to the users.
    Usurping Threads Since 2004

i wouldn't trust my doctor if she were an active chat-avenue member