I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Default 2017/18 NHL Thread.

New people in new places. Vegas now has a team. (Golden Knights.) Jersey/Philly won the draft. Should be an exciting new season. Can Pitt repeat we shall find out eventually if it happens.
    Last edited by Creed101; 09-25-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    Where Did My Signature Go!?

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Creed101 View Post
    New people in new places. Vegas now has a team. (Golden Knights.) Jersey/Philly won the draft. Should be an exciting new season. Can Pitt repeat we shall find out eventually if it happens.
    Your timing is amazing! Just getting everything sorted for the new season! The NHL.TV app is fantastic! At least the interface is. Just hope the streams are smooth!!

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Toretto View Post
    Your timing is amazing! Just getting everything sorted for the new season! The NHL.TV app is fantastic! At least the interface is. Just hope the streams are smooth!!
    Lets hope for a great season!!!!

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Creed101 View Post
    Lets hope for a great season!!!!
    Yeah hopefully the WIngs can bounce back from a horror last season!!

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Yeah hopefully the WIngs can bounce back from a horror last season!!
    There young and gong to be competitive, i think.

Gay Chat Mod

Aussie winter sports have finished so my attention now turns the season launch on Wednesday - Thursday morning my time. If I don't have work to do I will watch live, if not I'll watch a replay. Looking forward to the Leafs v Jets, Wings v Wild and Vegas' opening home game on the 10th. Really interested to see what sort of crowds they pull in...

Aussie winter sports have finished so my attention now turns the season launch on Wednesday - Thursday morning my time. If I don't have work to do I will watch live, if not I'll watch a replay. Looking forward to the Leafs v Jets, Wings v Wild and Vegas' opening home game on the 10th. Really interested to see what sort of crowds they pull in...
    Mmm, Toretto...

You (like New Zealand) are ideally time-zone-situated for prime-time US sports.

The Super Bowl, eg, played on Sunday night in the US, hits our screens 'live' at Noon on the Monday for us.

I throw a Super Bowl brunch here each year - BBQ, natch, (February is Summertime here, Americans!)

Mucho seafood, meats and Buds.

No Guaca****, though. The US fetish for that stuff does not interest me, heh heh...

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    Mmm, Toretto...

You (like New Zealand) are ideally time-zone-situated for prime-time US sports.

The Super Bowl, eg, played on Sunday night in the US, hits our screens 'live' at Noon on the Monday for us.

I throw a Super Bowl brunch here each year - BBQ, natch, (February is Summertime here, Americans!)

Mucho seafood, meats and Buds.

No Guaca****, though. The US fetish for that stuff does not interest me, heh heh...
    That sounds amazing! I'll book my my flight over the ditch when you send me an invite for next year ha ha

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Jagr has signed with The Flames on a 1yr deal.

Gay Chat Mod

The NHL.TV app is crap on Kodi. Thankfully I got it up and running on the PS3, which means I wont be stuck watching on the mac! Much prefer to sit on the couch and watch it on the big screen!!

Gay Chat Mod

Watched Live. Leafs were all over the Jets so I switched to the Blues v Pens which was a much better game!

Gay Chat Mod

Good to see the Wings open their new venue with a win! The stadium looks amazing! And OMG, Chicago over the Pens....talk about a thrashing!!

Gay Chat Mod

Great start to the season for the Wings now 3-1. Only blemish was a loss to Dallas two nights ago. Tonight's game had an exciting finish. Wings were on the PK with 3 mins to go and scored a great short-handed goal. An empty net goal soon followed to seal the win. Tomorrow night the Wings go to Vegas who are red-hot. The game airs early afternoon here so I'll definitely be watching! Can't wait!!

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

My team has had a meh start but i know The Rangers can bounce back. Devils are a shocker also.

Gay Chat Mod

Good win against Vegas today, coming from 2-1 down late in the 2nd to win 6-3. Good road trip (3-1), but a difficult week coming up against the Lightning, Toronto, Washington & Vancouver...

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

Atleast my fantasy hockey team is doing well, lol.