Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Speechless
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Ok we need a forum on kids chat because this is why

we got elder people thats above 16 or 17 is on there saying things that kids shouldn't be reading, they said them self that because we never get a forum on here we can do what they want and do what ever they not suppose to do. I'm glad you can't access any cams but we got sky.pe and using that. I'm worried about these kids safety and thats a problem.

Also they dont like the rules so they made their own rules, too.
    Last edited by JRocks; 10-10-2017 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Misspell and Unfinish
    ​Jason JRocks

Quote Originally Posted by JRocks View Post
    we got elder people thats above 16 or 17 is on there saying things that kids shouldn't be reading, they said them self that because we never get a forum on here we can do what they want and do what ever they not suppose to do. I'm glad you can't access any cams but we got sky.pe and using that. I'm worried about these kids safety and thats a problem.

Also they dont like the rules so they made their own rules, too.
    In future please use the appropriate forum for this kind of matter. That would be the moderator complaints sub-forum.

Any and all overage users are handled by me & my mod team. We address these issues immediately as soon as we become aware & able to. These users are trying to intimidate younger users in chat by pretending they don't have a forum or a way to complain when this is untrue.

If you have any complaints any user from KC is welcome to PM me personally or make a public thread in the appropriate forum. Always report overage users to mods or myself with an appropriate screenshot in PM while on chat.
    "Not sure if Turian heaven is the same as yours, but if this thing goes sideways and we both end up there... Meet me at the bar."

- Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect 3.