Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Gay Chat Mod

Default Harvey Weinstein

Good to see this prick getting what he deserves!! I hope he goes to jail!!

Banned

"The New York police department is ready to make an arrest in the sexual assault case against Harvey Weinstein.New York City’s chief of detectives, Robert Boyce, said on 7 March that police have gathered considerable evidence in the investigation, but it is up to the district attorney to decide whether, and when, the disgraced film producer gets indicted.

Weinstein Company buyers pull out after much more debt found

Read more

“It’s his case right now,” Boyce said of Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance, Jr. “I would ask you to ask him.”
    However, the Daily Beast, quoted a police official with direct knowledge of the case as saying: “We’re ready to go with an arrest.”
    The district attorney’s office had no comment."

Nice to see how the system works and protects the rich while poor go to prison every day.
    For the time being, he is selling his business big time and enjoying his stay away from New York chilling his big balls.
    I say BIG BALLS, cause he admitted it in front of everyone.
    ...**** it, you cant put me in prison cause I am a "special citizen of this beautiful country".