Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Speechless
    Blog Entries

Default Please, Please Help Me

There is a certain user in that goes to the College Chat room that I am very obsessed with. I cannot sleep without thinking of him. I cannot eat. I cannot live. Every breath I take is for Goofed.
    My obsession has become so bad recently that I have started to go to therapy. The therapist told me that I need to express my feelings more, so here they are. Every thing I am is Goofed. All of my life revolves around one chatter that will never even ****ing be aware of my puny existence. I'm telling you, I cannot even bath without thinking about Goofed. Sometimes I can't even go to sleep unless I'm picturing Goofed with me. My obsession is really going to push me over the edge. At this point, I'm just feeling so lost and lonely.

What should I do?

Adult Chat Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Magical View Post
    There is a certain user in that goes to the College Chat room that I am very obsessed with. I cannot sleep without thinking of him. I cannot eat. I cannot live. Every breath I take is for Goofed.
    My obsession has become so bad recently that I have started to go to therapy. The therapist told me that I need to express my feelings more, so here they are. Every thing I am is Goofed. All of my life revolves around one chatter that will never even ****ing be aware of my puny existence. I'm telling you, I cannot even bath without thinking about Goofed. Sometimes I can't even go to sleep unless I'm picturing Goofed with me. My obsession is really going to push me over the edge. At this point, I'm just feeling so lost and lonely.

What should I do?
    Is this for real?
    If yes tell him.
    ​*Genuine

Speechless
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately, I have already told him. He doesn't reciprocate the feelings of love that I have for him. With this being said, my feelings only grow stronger and stronger every day.

Adult Chat Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Magical View Post
    Unfortunately, I have already told him. He doesn't reciprocate the feelings of love that I have for him. With this being said, my feelings only grow stronger and stronger every day.
    Then there is only one thing you can do...

get out in the real world and find a man
    ​*Genuine

Speechless
    Blog Entries

No, Kim. At this point I've realized something. There can only be Goofed.