Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    29
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Please, Please Help Me

    There is a certain user in that goes to the College Chat room that I am very obsessed with. I cannot sleep without thinking of him. I cannot eat. I cannot live. Every breath I take is for Goofed.
    My obsession has become so bad recently that I have started to go to therapy. The therapist told me that I need to express my feelings more, so here they are. Every thing I am is Goofed. All of my life revolves around one chatter that will never even ****ing be aware of my puny existence. I'm telling you, I cannot even bath without thinking about Goofed. Sometimes I can't even go to sleep unless I'm picturing Goofed with me. My obsession is really going to push me over the edge. At this point, I'm just feeling so lost and lonely.

    What should I do?

  2. #2
    Adult Chat Admin
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    not here that's for sure
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magical View Post
    There is a certain user in that goes to the College Chat room that I am very obsessed with. I cannot sleep without thinking of him. I cannot eat. I cannot live. Every breath I take is for Goofed.
    My obsession has become so bad recently that I have started to go to therapy. The therapist told me that I need to express my feelings more, so here they are. Every thing I am is Goofed. All of my life revolves around one chatter that will never even ****ing be aware of my puny existence. I'm telling you, I cannot even bath without thinking about Goofed. Sometimes I can't even go to sleep unless I'm picturing Goofed with me. My obsession is really going to push me over the edge. At this point, I'm just feeling so lost and lonely.

    What should I do?
    Is this for real?
    If yes tell him.

    Take a ticket and join the back of the queue and when i start giving a sh!t , I'll get round to you .

  3. #3
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    29
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Unfortunately, I have already told him. He doesn't reciprocate the feelings of love that I have for him. With this being said, my feelings only grow stronger and stronger every day.

  4. #4
    Adult Chat Admin
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    not here that's for sure
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magical View Post
    Unfortunately, I have already told him. He doesn't reciprocate the feelings of love that I have for him. With this being said, my feelings only grow stronger and stronger every day.
    Then there is only one thing you can do...














    get out in the real world and find a man

    Take a ticket and join the back of the queue and when i start giving a sh!t , I'll get round to you .

  5. #5
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    29
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    No, Kim. At this point I've realized something. There can only be Goofed.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hi. Try to create something. Of course it mustn`t be a troubadour`s poetry. Just anything what can fill your mind at all. Something you are interested in. I`ve made beeing ig depression after my aunt died. Just for myself, not for money. It has helped and now I go on in it. love this. As you can understand sorrow is as painful as unrequited love. If it's not more. But I`ve oversteped this, so you are able too. I believe.
    Last edited by purplerose; 02-25-2018 at 05:44 PM. Reason: no links

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    321

    Default

    If this person doesn't return your feelings, then the only thing you can do is move on. Get off the computer, get out of the house, meet people. Get social. Therapy is a good idea as what you have described is an unhealthy obsession. You are only hurting yourself by not finding someone who feels the same way about you.

  8. #8
    Chatmaster Wannabe
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    16,221
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magical View Post
    No, Kim. At this point I've realized something. There can only be Goofed.

    Go look at a piccy of the dude ^5

    ⚝ 乂❤‿❤乂 𝓓𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓵𝒆𝔃 乂❤‿❤乂 ⚝

















    Screem
    Hi Doodz






  9. #9
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    29
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twinkle toez View Post
    Go look at a piccy of the dude ^5
    Pictures just don't help anymore. I'm trying to stay away from the actual chat and all because I don't need these negative feelings to develop any further.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistoffelees View Post
    If this person doesn't return your feelings, then the only thing you can do is move on. Get off the computer, get out of the house, meet people. Get social. Therapy is a good idea as what you have described is an unhealthy obsession. You are only hurting yourself by not finding someone who feels the same way about you.
    I've actually started to get therapy. My therapist told me to stay away from the chat because it can get worse. I go to therapy once a week.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magical View Post

    I've actually started to get therapy. My therapist told me to stay away from the chat because it can get worse. I go to therapy once a week.
    Good. Glad to hear it. Therapy will help. Best of luck.

  11. #11
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    29
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistoffelees View Post
    Good. Glad to hear it. Therapy will help. Best of luck.
    Thank you, friend.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California.
    Posts
    560

    Default

    I thought you were in love with Rob though?

  13. #13
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    29
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GODGOD View Post
    I thought you were in love with Rob though?
    I only love Goofed. I don't know who Rob is, and I really don't want to know. I just want to know who Goofed is.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 1999-2018 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 PM.