Not even a newbie yet...

Default I love my friend Steve.

Steve is a good guy. He is only blowing smoke up your ass. Me and Steve are all good. Steve just went temporary mad in the head he's like the son I always wanted. Steve said to Don Jr I don't care if your gay just don't flirt with me. I went on a tweeting storm, Steve temporary broke my heart, Don Jr and the jew son in law it was treason I tell you treason. Lock them up. As long as I've Steve America is safe. Right now back to being bs president and making America sh*t again. This white house shack is grumbling down. They don't build them like I do. I'm gonna flick through the comics now. And pretend I'm listening to the security briefings. Zzzzzzzzzzzz who cares if we're nuked. I'll go for a spot of golf for 3 or 4 days maybe. Oh but what about the cartoons. My mind can't keep up comics, golf , cartoons erhh. Maybe the wife can do a spot of nude modeling make a few bucks, but as long as I've my friend Steve I'm ok.

Not even a newbie yet...

Micheal wolff's book is released today it's a great read Btw. Sloppy Steve my good pal thinks my gay son Don Jr will crack like an egg i tend to agree.
    Don Jr will probably take a plea agreement and send his old dad to prison. Don Jr your old pop is to old for prison. Don Jr son you'll have to take the rap son. Sure prison be like a holiday for you Don Jr son your used to taking it up the butt. Don Jr son you may as well take my jew son in law to prison too he's laundering money through the banks. And I can marry of his wife. Soon to be exwife. Sloppy Steve was right my daughter is dumb as a brick. I love Steve like the son I never had. Where did I put my comics I was looking at when the joint chief's were give me my security briefing. I'll send mike pence to the store to get me new comics. I only eat Mcdonalds as I'm afraid the white house staff will poison me. Mcdonalds toy promotions with the meals aren't what they used to be. Wonder if woods is available for a round of golf on Sunday. Am crazy busy with promoting my trump businesses as American president. Busy busy busy. Hard old life.
    Last edited by Donaldjgrump; 01-05-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Not even a newbie yet...

Micheal wolff will be thanking me forever I'm getting his book record sales. I'm a genius. They will refer to me as the genius Trump president in years to come. My iq is the biggest. Even bigger than Donald ducks iq. We will build that wall we will build it 3 feet tall along the southern border that'll keep those pesky foreigners out. I've been so busy making America s**t again. Between my golfing and the 25 diet cokes a day. And I love Sloppy Steve he's the best. Playboys old age pensioners edition called to ask the wife to do nude centerfold. She'll blind those who see her nude the vision of horror will send their readers blind. Don Jr and my daughter got in a fight. She said he took a plea deal that'll send the jew son in law to prison. I'm going for a poop and vice pestilent pence can lick my butt clean.

Not even a newbie yet...

Glad to see I've helped Micheal wolffs book to number 1 best seller. I lit a fire at top Trump tower to send smoke signals to our native American friends. To update them on the south Dakota oil pipeline. Sloppy Steve says he talked some silly stuff and he's sorry. No bother Sloppy Steve. (Wonders if I've fire insurance on Trump tower) it'll be a bit of work for the people to fix it up again. So no bother anyway. It'll keep unemployment down. Don Jr must be firing blanks. That adoption meeting at Trump tower June 2016 about adopting Russian kids. Don Jr must want adopt one. As he's firing blanks. His wife wants kids.

Intermediate Newbie

You need help, pal. Serious help.

If I upset you don't stress never forget
    That God isn't finished with me yet
    I feel his hand on my brain
    When I write rhymes I go blind and let the Lord do his thing

Not even a newbie yet...

Last night i was bit tired at college Match. You'd think nobody ever forgot their national anthem I was tired man. The GOP are questioning my intelligence. Like Paul Ryan is smart! give me a break. He's over a party of looneys. Mueller wants look over some of my finances very good of him to do my accountancy, Sloppy Steve lying again Steve said meullers a prosecutor. That Steve. And apparantlly mueller wants interview me. He must want interview me for a job. Does mueller not know I've the most important job in the world. America's part time president. I need to get back to work making America **** again.

Not even a newbie yet...

Randy Rainbow desperate cheeto ) donald trump vrrsion) made this great song cheering my great presidency of making America **** again. Randy Rainbow made this great song in honour of America's greatest ever president. Please go listen to it its great.

Not even a newbie yet...

Just had an open session meeting with the democratic party and GOP. And I'm such a genius because every proposal both party made I agreed with. So any proposal both parties bring to me I'll sign. Then I can't be wrong. Wow I'm a genius. I'll soon build my 3 high foot wall against the whole Mexican border. That'll keep those pesky foreigners out for sure. My genius knows no bounds. Sloppy Steve got fired I see from that radio station. Sloppy Steve bruv it be ok.

Not even a newbie yet...

I and the GOP applaud Diane Feinstein in releasing the Russia documents. We seek the truth. The truth will come out. It's disgrace people try covering things up. You would never see Donald j Grump doing such a thing.

Not even a newbie yet...

I made a joke that Obama moved the embassy in London from Mayfair lol u guys took me seriously of course I knew it was Bush who moved it. You guys taken me serious again. I'm not cutting the ribbon to that embassy my wax figure with remote control hand will do it. I'm to busty making America s**t again. So I make a few racist jokes about African countries calling them s***h***s and the Un goes into melt down at me it's my way of being brotherly with Africans they know my style. Get me.

Not even a newbie yet...

Myself the wife Paul Ryan and his wife, Mike Pence and his wife and Mike Crapo and his wife. We are gonna a swingers party. Wonder which wife i'll get when I pick a set of car keys.

Not even a newbie yet...

So I made a small joke about African countries. Them guys need learn some humour. And I just wanted Norwegian people to come because they're experts in dealing with clearing snow. And we are experiencing record cold snap with bad snow conditions. So I wanted Norwegians to visit and clear our snow.

Not even a newbie yet...

Someone last night projected the words. **** HOLE. on my trump hotel in Washington DC how right they're it's a tip. White House is worse. I'll need get team trump to renovate the white house. The dreamers will be gone soon. Saving America tax $. Been playing golf over the weekend at my place in Florida this presidential works killing me making America **** again.

Not even a newbie yet...

Chuck Hagel your names chuck and Donald doesn't give a f***. I'm not racist. least racist guy ever. I just talk like the guy in the pub. Don't be offended. People call me ugly ginger that's so racist. Even though my hair has a life of its own. My health check went great. That's all them great Mcdonalds fries, burgers Damn great yummy. Keeps my health tip top shape. Good news for the dreamers dreaming of going home. I'm gonna grant your wish.