Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boys chat

Default boys chat

Tyler Rizzo is one of the worst trolls on boy chat if you don't crush with him and tell he will drill down on you and bully you and call old even tho he wanted to pm you...he is a bully and always will be and a major perv..Im gone from chat but others shud know...

It's very simple, don't get into discussion with trolls after all, that's what they want you to do As soon as you notice him in the room or the first time he says something to you click his name then in the drop down click ignore. If everyone in the room did this there would be no trolls and less drama in most rooms.

Default trolls of boy chat

there are 3 basic reg trolls on BOY CHAT....kevin being the worst...poser 14 yr old for a year,,,hes old but allowed bac in...come chk him out...he thinks hes one up but hes a fail...then there is andy/anders....and of corrse tyler...these 3 have caused good chattrers to go to other chatroom created because of their drama....when will admin see chatters are money and these fools hurt the income,,,as far as tyler and his trump wall....if mexco knew it wud keep tyler in US I am sure they wud not only build it but pay for it as well.......thx for reading, hugs jacer

Default shadow dancer

shadow always seemed like a good mod but also has been fooled by kreepy troll kevin with his lies and yesterday I was told made an in appropriate comment for a mod. kreepy kevin told him i was not only visitng another chat but a recruiter. shadow said.."i wouldn't doubt it" . by doing that he not only fed the kreepy troll. but .he looked foolish. if anyone looked at my post LIONS LIED its clear I wud never go to his site, shadow should not speak on things he has no knowledge of or show disrespect to chatters......now we know why trolls run an ruin boy chat....good job shadow........thx for reading....... hugs

Default ! Person of boy chat

! Person of all the mods has taught me the most important lesson...To never judge those that are of a different way. Person was so kind wen I first came to chat and reached out to me on here wen I had a bad pm on chat....( I was not chat wise bac then) Even tho I don't get everything about person I get that person is one of the nicest and funniest people I ever met and I will never bag on any group of people ever again. I love you Person and thank you........ i have to go give my dog a bath. I think Norcal pet him...he smells like fritos and butt.....lol
    Last edited by be nice jace; 01-11-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Default what mods need to understand

First off I thought all the mods in boychat were great the year I was there and thank you. Think of the room as a restaurant, Rock is the manager ,mods are waiters, chat the food and chatters the customers. If the food is good and customers enjoy it they return and bring others .If there is 3 or 4 trolls that throw trash food at others then people don't come back or go to the new restaurant that opened down the street and take others along. Then the restaurant losses money! BoyChat can be amazing and fun with some really great people, but its dying because of Andy, Kevin, and Tyler..its hard to ignore them with trash food on your face. WAITERS ITS TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH an MAKE GREAT CHAT AGAIN.....hugs , thx for reading ...jacer..............oh I almost forgot.....Norcals the waitress...lol.....love ya bud
    Last edited by be nice jace; 01-12-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Every room has it's trolls, but a troll can only troll if other users allow them to do so. The simple solution is to put these idiots on ignore, that way you don't see there rubbish and they can't contact you in any way. If everyone in the room did the same, with no-one to troll, they leave

Singles Chat Admin/UM

jace your threads were merged as they are all comments on boys chat and all made within a short time of the others. please keep it the same topic of the threads to one thread.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

that wor.ks on basic trolls but tyler and kevin keep shredding under different names and slam n scram... its up to mods to step up. thx tho.....I liked your word rubbish....hugs

Tyler has been a pain in the ass over 4 years. Tyler knows he owns boys chat and he knows the mods can't touch him. A kick lasts 2 hours, for Tyler it lasts 10 seconds and he is back in. That is not fair to others. Tyler uses the (N) word a lot and runs others out of the chat room. Rocksinger just won't do anything about Tyler. A lot of the boys in boys chat left, they went to Lions chat room because of Tyler. Tyler just laughs at the mods that kick him. You can't put him on ignore because he rolls his IP. Good kids get kicked, but Tyler, he owns boys chat.

THEY NEED TO PUT TYLER ON KOS!
    Last edited by Ridgerunner; 01-12-2018 at 01:43 PM.

yep he does I left, but not just cause of him I made friends there and we talk other ways now ....but yes tyler Rizzo is a fail....

Boys Chat Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
    Tyler has been a pain in the ass over 4 years. Tyler knows he owns boys chat and he knows the mods can't touch him. A kick lasts 2 hours, for Tyler it lasts 10 seconds and he is back in. That is not fair to others. Tyler uses the (N) word a lot and runs others out of the chat room. Rocksinger just won't do anything about Tyler. A lot of the boys in boys chat left, they went to Lions chat room because of Tyler. Tyler just laughs at the mods that kick him. You can't put him on ignore because he rolls his IP. Good kids get kicked, but Tyler, he owns boys chat.

THEY NEED TO PUT TYLER ON KOS!
    The problem is we can't really do much about trolls like Tyler, Andy, Kevin etc. All we can do is kick them for misbehaving but what they do doesn't even warrant a ban, go figure that one out. They know they can blow smoke out of their asses and pretty much get away with things. It's not just boys chat that has this problem with trolls it's all the chat rooms on this site and fyi there is no such thing as KOS. If you don't agree with me take it up with Chatmaster.
    "I know a girl who�s like a sea
    I watch her changing every day for me
    Oh yeah, oh" U2- No Line On The Horizon

"I was speeding on the subway
    Through the stations of the cross
    " U2- Moment Of Surrender.

"I had driven to the scene of the accident
    And I sat there waiting for me" U2- Unknown Caller.

well I don't think it has to do with agree or not. you can let him run over chat. I don't go there no more rock. its horrible with them there. i can talk to my buds other places now...but I did have fun with you there as long as a window was open..lol these post were to bring the problem to your iattention and it did.

BORING Get some friends in the real-life Jayce

KOS- Kick on site. I guess chatave has changed that law. Well Rocksinger, you just proved my point. Tyler runs the chat room, you don't. I see more boys leaving there and going to Lions chat, can't blame them

ridgerunner that don't say much for you if you chat in lions the proven fake 13 yo that's been ban here think of a better excuse

im just glad rock came on here and took control calling you out as a troll and also did in boy chat.....he showed hes a solid admin...and backed up my posts here..we went to monster jam tonight jus got home .....amazing....what did you do... lol

the MODS are a bigger problem in Boys Chat that any of the users.. I have no problems with Mods in Kids Chat or Teen Chat never been kicked ever.. come to Boys Chat also known as Boys Church Camp and its a whole different experience. NorCal i can say is a fair MOD the rest r very racist .

You hit the nail on the head ... just use the ignore button and problem solved.. very simple. BUT.. get MODS that know the room rules that are not racist and little junior ******'s that let their room position go to their heads .. example.. SebFr and Mad Scribbler...

Old man stfu nobody back you up now go change your depends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast