Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: boys chat

Boys Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by 13 jordan usa View Post
    You hit the nail on the head ... just use the ignore button and problem solved.. very simple. BUT.. get MODS that know the room rules that are not racist and little junior ******'s that let their room position go to their heads .. example.. SebFr and Mad Scribbler...

Please refer to your other post, "Kicked for being an American"

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scribbler View Post
    Please refer to your other post, "Kicked for being an American"
    please refer to my post in reference to your post in reference to my post , let me know more..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Rizzo View Post
    Old man stfu nobody back you up now go change your depends
    is that your best shot? anyone that disagrees with u is old and in depends? at least make it a challenge for me, plz.

Default seb the mod

seb..... every mod is good in different ways ...seb is cool how he helps one chatter that gets amped at night to calm down and tells him to get sum rest ..that's so cool . he will also say hes sorry too if he makes a mistake. I got a new guitar at x mas I came in as STRINGS instead of my reg name JACER. I got kicked just as I said merry christmas. I was thinking wth. when i got back in seb said sooooo sorry he didn't know it was me. seb is from France and in France , strings means a type of undies....omg lol ......love you seb
    Last edited by be nice jace; 01-14-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Default i liked toby

I wish toby was still here he was a good mod

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Rizzo View Post
    Old man stfu nobody back you up now go change your depends
    Thanks Tyler luv u too.. r we new best friends now

Quote Originally Posted by be nice jace View Post
    I wish toby was still here he was a good mod
    toby no doubt will be back at some stage I am sure wont be the first time he has gone for a period of time

Quote Originally Posted by be nice jace View Post
    there are 3 basic reg trolls on BOY CHAT....kevin being the worst...poser 14 yr old for a year,,,hes old but allowed bac in...come chk him out...he thinks hes one up but hes a fail...then there is andy/anders....and of corrse tyler...these 3 have caused good chattrers to go to other chatroom created because of their drama....when will admin see chatters are money and these fools hurt the income,,,as far as tyler and his trump wall....if mexco knew it wud keep tyler in US I am sure they wud not only build it but pay for it as well.......thx for reading, hugs jacer
    there was another one cant remember the name. I've complained before and its a problem in basicly all chats that Troll are being protected by the mods.
    its super easy to blame someone for something they didnt do, it even has a name its called slander and its against the law.
    then have them kicked and harassed all the way out of the chats. if you dont believe me I'll make a Thread showing this in detail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12