Thread: to my buds

Default to my buds

I can say now that I have a baby brother in april... no one but a few knew because I don't want him slamed by trolls....I still talk outside of room to my best from there. but hugs to gb, sparky, hunter, casper, errik, matt, joe, james, ulis and my mods.....mad scribbler if your reading this don't look at time posted....I didn't want to run laps..i think I hurt my ankle..lol

Quote Originally Posted by be nice jace View Post
    I can say now that I have a baby brother in april... no one but a few knew because I don't want him slamed by trolls....I still talk outside of room to my best from there. but hugs to gb, sparky, hunter, casper, errik, matt, joe, james, ulis and my mods.....mad scribbler if your reading this don't look at time posted....I didn't want to run laps..i think I hurt my ankle..lol
    Who are you?

im jacer
    from boychat

What good does it do if they remove your post? I thought the forum was here to help us with problems WTF.

they no removed
    justput together I posted to many but a mod told me from boychat my point was made and good job. im going to monster jam tonight....Whoop.....Whoop...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
    What good does it do if they remove your post? I thought the forum was here to help us with problems WTF.
    your other post is here https://forum.chat-avenue.com/showth...=1#post5051922 youve only made 2 posts and none have been deleted.

they no removed
    justput together I posted to many but a mod told me from boychat my point was made and good job. im going to monster jam tonight....Whoop.....Whoop...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

however this thread is moving to general forum as your baby brother is not a comment feedback or suggestion on how c/a is run.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

oh I know im not complaining.........girls always have best avatars......hugs jacer

oh I know im not complaining.........girls always have best avatars......hugs jacer
    You never got enough attention as a child, huh.