Default obsession with astrology/ horoscopes?

Hi guys,

I'm really into astrology at the minute. I have to read my horoscope every week and it always seems so accurate! If I've had a break through at work and I'm doing great or if I've had a really difficult week its spot on. I'm an Aries and after reading the description of typical Aries traits I'm an even bigger believer. I really do fit the description in every way. I was wondering if its just me who's really into astrology, do any of you believe in it? What's your star sign and do you relate to the description? I'm just curious if you think you your star sign is an accurate representation of yourself. Or maybe its all just a coincidence.

Thanks for reading.

I believe in it to a certain extent. My sign is Cancer and I exhibit a lot of the traits for that sign. But sometimes you have to take your life into your own hands. Astrology is fun to think about, and I sometimes goof around with my "compatibility" with another sign. it's all in good fun though, but I wouldn't take it too seriously. You make your own destiny.

Teen Chat Mod
    In your local garden center petting the cats
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate Lady View Post
    I believe in it to a certain extent. My sign is Cancer and I exhibit a lot of the traits for that sign. But sometimes you have to take your life into your own hands. Astrology is fun to think about, and I sometimes goof around with my "compatibility" with another sign. it's all in good fun though, but I wouldn't take it too seriously. You make your own destiny.

I'm much the same with astrology and the like. I'm an Aquarius and, interestingly enough, I find that the predictions and descriptions for my sign are either completely accurate or the absolute opposite of my reality. Astrology, like new year's resolutions, shouldn't ever dictate your future decisions or inform your inner view of yourself and/or your expectations from others. However, I find that viewing both (and things similar) as tools of self-reflection (e.g. using astrology as an opportunity to think about the things I want and how I truly feel), can be very helpful, but astrology shouldn't ever be considered some sort of divine path to follow and be controlled by.

-B

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you want to believe in it."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

Okay what sign are you freddy ??

⚝ 乂❤‿❤乂 𝓓𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓵𝒆𝔃 乂❤‿❤乂 ⚝

Screem
    Hi Doodz

Intermediate Member

Although some people will always try to commercialize Astrology in their favour(with their false daily predictions)...there is a big truth in it.
    After all were all part of the universe.
    I like driving towards the Orangey sky, listening to this song.