Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: Afl 2018

  1. #41
    Junior Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Good picking by you this week, Toretto, you b*stard!

    Wasn't gonna post - Dav's passing has blown me away and has got me very down - but, hey, I thought I'd better do something lest you think I'm 'packing a sad'!

  2. #42
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    Good picking by you this week, Toretto, you b*stard!

    Wasn't gonna post - Dav's passing has blown me away and has got me very down - but, hey, I thought I'd better do something lest you think I'm 'packing a sad'!
    First & foremost, my thoughts are with you and the General Chat community. It just sucks when someone passes! I've been thinking about it too today and I barely knew the guy.

    I 'accidently' tipped Carlton, which made all the difference in this round. The end of Port v Adelaide was a beauty. I'm sure you can find the last two minutes on the AFL website if you can be bothered. The rest of round was pretty lackluster, but hey, I'm LEADING THE COMP! ha ha

  3. #43
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Not often I turn off during a game, but I couldn't watch any more from mid way through the third term. An absolute smacking!


  4. #44
    Junior Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    810

    Default

    The Demons' kickers were dead-eye, though. 25 from 34 is pretty good shooting!

  5. #45
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    The Demons' kickers were dead-eye, though. 25 from 34 is pretty good shooting!
    Too many easy goals more like it. Ugh, Geelong on their home deck next week and then Sydney @ the SCG the week after that. Miserable times...

  6. #46
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    I picked 4 roughies, based on the fact that I thought they would actually win. Only 2 came off! Game on!!

  7. #47
    Junior Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    810

    Default

    I'm on your tail, Toretto.

    I forgot it was Queens Birthday in Oz today.

    Collingwood-Melbourne is on soon here, live from the MCG. Me has the house to myself for the couple of hours in question! I shall be swilling home-made soup and making mad passionate love to the central heating ... it is fair freezing here.

  8. #48
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    I'm on your tail, Toretto.

    I forgot it was Queens Birthday in Oz today.

    Collingwood-Melbourne is on soon here, live from the MCG. Me has the house to myself for the couple of hours in question! I shall be swilling home-made soup and making mad passionate love to the central heating ... it is fair freezing here.
    Collingwood too good. Fair enough. My best mate's son who is only 10yo is actually on 76, so until I catch him, I don't consider myself to have bragging rights.

    My mate just sent this through:


    Yes, he's a Saints fan...

  9. #49
    Intermediate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Ladder after round 13

    Can you do it back to back
    Richmond

    The "yeah I know you are here, you're always here"
    West Coast
    Sydney

    The lucky b*****ds
    Melbourne
    Geelong
    Collingwood

    The "hey I just recruited from other clubs, watch me burn out after three years"
    Port Adelaide
    North Melbourne

    The Almost Theres
    Hawthorn
    GWS Giants

    the big disappointments
    Adelaide
    Fremantle
    Essendon
    Western Bulldogs

    There to make up the numbers
    St Kilda
    Gold Coast

    Race to the bottom
    Brisbane Lions
    Carlton
    How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

  10. #50
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dindu Nuffin View Post
    Ladder after round 13

    Can you do it back to back
    Richmond

    The "yeah I know you are here, you're always here"
    West Coast
    Sydney

    The lucky b*****ds
    Melbourne
    Geelong
    Collingwood

    The "hey I just recruited from other clubs, watch me burn out after three years"
    Port Adelaide
    North Melbourne

    The Almost Theres
    Hawthorn
    GWS Giants

    the big disappointments
    Adelaide
    Fremantle
    Essendon
    Western Bulldogs

    There to make up the numbers
    St Kilda
    Gold Coast

    Race to the bottom
    Brisbane Lions
    Carlton
    Brilliant analysis...love it!!

  11. #51
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Richmond v Sydney tonight (top of the table clash). Really looking forward to this game...

  12. #52
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Richmond too good. Close game for 3 quarters but Sydney couldn't go with Richmond in the last quarter.

  13. #53
    Intermediate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Ladder after Round 15

    Back to back here we come
    Richmond Tigers

    We are not supposed to be here, but since the regulars are playing s**t well take second spot
    Collingwood Magpies

    We are still here, we might have made it to top of ladder if it wasn't for <insert excuse here>
    West Coast Eagles
    Sydney Swans
    Port Adelaide Power

    We'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
    GWS Giants

    Oh no, wait what? We are just "in" the top eight?
    Melbourne Demons
    Geelong Cats

    DAMN YOU PERCENTAGES!!!!!!
    North Melbourne Kangaroos
    Hawthorn Hawks

    Hmm, what happened? What on earth happened?
    Adelaide Crows
    Essendon Bombers

    2018 is written off, we are rebuilding towards 2019... or 2020...
    Fremantle Dockers
    Western Bulldogs
    St Kilda Saints

    Queensland, we need to talk
    Gold Coast Suns
    Brisbane Bears... I mean Fitzroy Lions... I mean Fitzroy Bears... grrrr, Brisbane Lions

    Draft picks please?
    Carlton Blues
    How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

  14. #54
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    lol - again your analysis made me laugh!

  15. #55
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    15 mins to the first bounce. Richmond v Collingwood (1st v 3rd on the ladder). The game is a sell out, expecting 90 thousand plus to attend....

  16. #56
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    My team finally wins a game after 10 weeks, (only it's 2nd of the year) and I bloody fall asleep on the couch!! Oh the cruel injustices of the world ha ha
    Last edited by Toretto; 07-28-2018 at 09:44 AM.

  17. #57
    Intermediate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    414

    Default

    I was going to do a Round 19 analysis, but the timer on this forum is sh!t
    How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

  18. #58
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dindu Nuffin View Post
    I was going to do a Round 19 analysis, but the timer on this forum is sh!t
    Sometimes if I know it's a long post, I type it out in Word and then copy/paste in here, cos I've lost stuff due to the time out system in the past, and it pisses me off when you put thought into something and then just lose it!

  19. #59
    Intermediate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Ladder after Round 21


    Yes we are going back-to-back baby
    Richmond


    Any more media Gaff's to deal with?
    West Coast Eagles


    hehehe, we'll aim for prelims again and bomb out... as usual
    GWS Giants


    The lucky b******ds
    Hawthorn


    Lets blame EVERYTHING on injuries
    Collingwood
    Sydney Swans


    It feels like being in the top eight is slowly slipping away from us, but hold in there buddy
    Melbourne
    Port Adelaide


    You stinker, what one earth happened for us to bundle out of the top eight?
    Geelong
    North Melbourne


    Meh, need a percentage boost, and some luck
    Essendon


    Insert <reason/excuse/sob story> here
    Adelaide


    Don't worry, 2019 will be OUR year
    Fremantle


    Don't worry, 2016 will be OUR year
    Western Bulldogs


    Get rid of the coach, half the team, and then set up a potential relocation to Antarctica
    St Kilda


    Can we play Hawthorn every week for 2019? Please...?
    Brisbane Lions


    AFL's hand grenade
    Gold Coast Suns


    AFL's Wooden Spooners
    Carlton
    How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

  20. #60
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dindu Nuffin View Post
    Ladder after Round 21


    Yes we are going back-to-back baby
    Richmond


    Any more media Gaff's to deal with?
    West Coast Eagles


    hehehe, we'll aim for prelims again and bomb out... as usual
    GWS Giants


    The lucky b******ds
    Hawthorn


    Lets blame EVERYTHING on injuries
    Collingwood
    Sydney Swans


    It feels like being in the top eight is slowly slipping away from us, but hold in there buddy
    Melbourne
    Port Adelaide


    You stinker, what one earth happened for us to bundle out of the top eight?
    Geelong
    North Melbourne


    Meh, need a percentage boost, and some luck
    Essendon


    Insert <reason/excuse/sob story> here
    Adelaide


    Don't worry, 2019 will be OUR year
    Fremantle


    Don't worry, 2016 will be OUR year
    Western Bulldogs


    Get rid of the coach, half the team, and then set up a potential relocation to Antarctica
    St Kilda


    Can we play Hawthorn every week for 2019? Please...?
    Brisbane Lions


    AFL's hand grenade
    Gold Coast Suns


    AFL's Wooden Spooners
    Carlton
    ha ha - Brilliant! My final Top 8 using the ladder predictor on the AFL website. My opinion at this stage is that it's all Richmond unless they run into Hawthorn. I genuinely believe the Hawks can beat them on the MCG. West Coast could make it to the big dance with 2 home finals..


 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 1999-2018 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:28 PM.