I talk too much!

Default Trumps lawyer raided.

President Trumps lawyer was raided by fbi.
    Has Trump been treated harshly?
    Has special investigation gone to far?
    Has he got what's coming to him?
    Is he abusing his powers?
    Should he sack special investigator?
    Have your say!

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

lol yep it has been all over the news here fred ..you know the fake news
    Đσσɗɭeʐ

Screem
    Hi Doodz

Senior Newbie

Trump is a trashy joke that has run its course. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistoffelees View Post
    Trump is a trashy joke that has run its course. End of story.
    I wish this was true but I am sincerely worried about the fascist turn not only in the US but all over the world. Trump supporters hold steadfast and defend anything he says or does. The man has dementia. It reminds me all too much of pre-war Germany in the 1930s.

I talk too much!

Fascism has took its turn again in central and Eastern Europe to rear it's ugly head. in a country I know well and love Hungary. with the reelect of Viktor Orban or as there they say it in Hungary Orban Viktor. He controls the media. Creating laws not allowing criticism of anything against his government line. With opisition parties denied any media coverage in the run up to the election. He controls media tv radio and internet closely monitored. And with ngo's being squeezed out. And university freedom being cracked down upon. Free thinking challenged. And the soon to be closed Jewish owned university of George Soros. This autocratic style of leadership in a country that's dear to my heart. Saddens me. I've been there 22 times before. Been all over that country. And the Jobbik party the 2nd party in government is the racist Jewish hating party. They also hate gypsies. And other ppls of colour. And I've seen this style of government reach its way to Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic. It remains to be said as usual the EU are again slow of the mark. They haven't interveened with sanctions or other measures to say this isn't on! Haven't we learned anything from the 2nd world war? And hatred? This breaks my heart.

Magyarország mindig a szívemben lesz.

I talk too much!

With things the way they currently are in the world as it is. Its a tinder box ready to catch fire? And WW3 about to kick off? Is it the perfect storm? Syria in crisis with a leader who's so cruel. And Russia saying if anything hits it's armed forces or its fellow allies Syria, Iran and to a certain degree turkey. It will respond against America and it's allies. Trump stoked up things this morning saying get ready Russia here come some smart missiles. Turkey is a strange country in this process. A partner country in Nato to America, but cosies up to Russia. Very strange for NATO to allow this. Then with Israel comes the perfect added part with Iran. Israel won't allow Iran get close to its border in the disguise of a rebel Islamic terror outfit in this proxy nightmare war. This has all the ingredients of the perfect storm to start WW3.

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    I wish this was true but I am sincerely worried about the fascist turn not only in the US but all over the world. Trump supporters hold steadfast and defend anything he says or does. The man has dementia. It reminds me all too much of pre-war Germany in the 1930s.
    You know, now that you say this, reminds me of the dementia symptoms of someone suffering from an untreated STD. Makes you wonder.

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mistoffelees View Post
    You know, now that you say this, reminds me of the dementia symptoms of someone suffering from an untreated STD. Makes you wonder.
    I don't know why but this made me laugh misty
    Đσσɗɭeʐ

Screem
    Hi Doodz

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle toez View Post
    I don't know why but this made me laugh misty
    Could it be because....well, it could actually be true? LOL!