Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default I like somebody who is married

Hello. So I work in a big retailer and managed to meet a female employee a few months ago who I developed a real interest in. Due to my position in the company I am unable to tell anybody or make anything public as it is against policy. I am 32 and she is 17 years older than me. When we see each other at work we talk and talk and show interest in each other but there is that “line” that even tho we do not talk about it, I know we both know is there as to we both know we cannot be with each other. She has never mentioned to me that she is married but I see the ring on that finger and I have heard her friends talk about her marriage. Now I have never been the one to ruin a marriage and will never be with anybody knowing they are married. I value that 100% and would never do that to anybody. We are really really good friends. I even helped her move up in the company as I would do with anybody else. Right now I just feel really really confused as to what I should do. All I do is think about her all day every day but she’s married. She always looks for me to talk or walk her to her car and I do the same. The only thing stopping me from moving forward is that I really value the marriage and would never want anybody to do the same to me. Otherwise I would step it up and tell her how I feel. I am not the one to ruin a marriage. I really need some advice as to what I should do. This is a complicated situation for me as I have never been in this situation. Please if anybody can help and give me some good advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance

If you are sure that she wants it...give it to her.
    Refusing ladies for sex brings bad luck.
    Plus she will hate you like crazy after that.
    In a search for inspiration...

Speechless

I think she is just looking for a good romp session and an ear for her to talk. Sounds like the husband is not around and she is *****. No woman is going for a younger guy unless it's for sex only because she is not getting any at home, because the husband is away on business doing his secretary who is 20, and only comes home to sleep.

tldr: lusting for another mans wife will bring you a lot of pain and regret. goodluck and make good choices.
    via Imgflip Meme Gnerator

life goals in order:

1. save taiwan
    2. become a mod
    2. change the world
    3. become an admin
    4. end world hunger
    5. make c/a great again

Not the first case...and certainly not the last one.
    Some people just like to change.
    Married or no...it doesn't display on their foreheads...
    So, Let the *uck fun times rock and roll.

Story of my life.
    Maybe the marriage has gotten dull and they're in need of a 3rd. Then everybody wins.

...or everyone loses.

harlet ... . . . .

via Imgflip Meme Gnerator

life goals in order:

1. save taiwan
    2. become a mod
    2. change the world
    3. become an admin
    4. end world hunger
    5. make c/a great again