Default Should I just travel alone?

My friends and I planned on travelling together. Our buddy is attending some marriage tours of some sort. So we’re planning on tailing him by flying to Peru too. We’ll go around, do all tourist stuff while keeping companion of our mate. You know just to make sure he’s doing well. Anyway, the annoying part is that the friends I’m supposed to travel with just can’t seem to get themselves together. I’ve searched for flights on behalf of everyone. I took the initiative to do it but it feels like they’re not taking me seriously. Should I just book my own ticket and let them do the hard work by themselves? I don’t mind going to Peru by myself. I can still accompany our friend and see interesting sites without the rest of our friends. They’re really getting on my nerves.

Defintiely go on your own, it sounds like they would leave you to organise everything else too and spoil your trip.

I also like traveling alone. I take only my motorcycle, a stock of food and I do not tell anyone where I'm going.
    I began to practice this kind of tourism after I bought my Norton motorcycle and read the history of the Norton logo. I realized that it's good for me to be alone. I can collect my thoughts and just relax.

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

NO .. for a nominal fee you can take me with you ! me .. think about it.

☻ĎőőđŁěž☻

Screem
    Hi Doodz

Speechless

I think no. It is better to go with friends. Such rest will be much better. Last time I was at the Seychelles resorts with my husband and friends, our rest was amazing. We were in hotel Savoy 5*, it amazing location with nice people, good food, splendid sea and a lot of fun in the nature! I do not know what I would do here alone.

Try to travel alone once in awhile..i do it alot specially at work
    ...it's a good experience...solitude is good for your well being...you can think clearer at the same time alert and aware if your sorroundings...just be very careful who you meet along the way....be mindful of your stuff and always inform people where you are going...

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Of course there is nothing better than traveling with a companion... However, traveling alone is a good experience and everyone should do it at least once in their life. I have traveled to America (NYC) on my own and it forced me to speak English as well as have open conversations with people. I knew no one and found that local people are nice and it is easy to communicate as they love to tell you the history of the area. Give it a chance and you will have an amazing time and make friends.

It certainly brought me out from being shy!

Banned

Don't bring your baggage along when you travel.

Travelling solo is always great and awesome. If you get the opportunity to travel alone just grab it because it can be the best experience ever. This tour makes you strong, independent and here you interact with the different kind of people that explores your knowledge.