Default Should I just travel alone?

My friends and I planned on travelling together. Our buddy is attending some marriage tours of some sort. So we’re planning on tailing him by flying to Peru too. We’ll go around, do all tourist stuff while keeping companion of our mate. You know just to make sure he’s doing well. Anyway, the annoying part is that the friends I’m supposed to travel with just can’t seem to get themselves together. I’ve searched for flights on behalf of everyone. I took the initiative to do it but it feels like they’re not taking me seriously. Should I just book my own ticket and let them do the hard work by themselves? I don’t mind going to Peru by myself. I can still accompany our friend and see interesting sites without the rest of our friends. They’re really getting on my nerves.

Defintiely go on your own, it sounds like they would leave you to organise everything else too and spoil your trip.

I also like traveling alone. I take only my motorcycle, a stock of food and I do not tell anyone where I'm going.
    I began to practice this kind of tourism after I bought my Norton motorcycle and read the history of the Norton logo. I realized that it's good for me to be alone. I can collect my thoughts and just relax.

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

NO .. for a nominal fee you can take me with you ! me .. think about it.

☻ĎőőđŁěž☻

Screem
    Hi Doodz

Try to travel alone once in awhile..i do it alot specially at work
    ...it's a good experience...solitude is good for your well being...you can think clearer at the same time alert and aware if your sorroundings...just be very careful who you meet along the way....be mindful of your stuff and always inform people where you are going...

Intermediate Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Of course there is nothing better than traveling with a companion... However, traveling alone is a good experience and everyone should do it at least once in their life. I have traveled to America (NYC) on my own and it forced me to speak English as well as have open conversations with people. I knew no one and found that local people are nice and it is easy to communicate as they love to tell you the history of the area. Give it a chance and you will have an amazing time and make friends.

It certainly brought me out from being shy!

Junior Chatterbox

Don't bring your baggage along when you travel.
    I came here with the truth and this bit ches got mad at it.

Speechless

Travelling solo is always great and awesome. If you get the opportunity to travel alone just grab it because it can be the best experience ever. This tour makes you strong, independent and here you interact with the different kind of people that explores your knowledge.

Hello there! Yes, I can read your mind. And I think that you like joking and traveling alone. All that we need now in the 21st century is education and new information https://cookiesstrain.com/the-foolpr...rain-strategy/. You can find more info. And if you ask this seriously you need to learn more about this world.

Speechless

Traveling. Travel is the ideal place to test yourself. It pushes people to their limits and gets them outside their comfort zone. We've booked our honeymoon in Greece, and we are including a 4 night stop in Crete. Initially, the plan was to stay in/around Heraklion the whole time. We will have the rest of the day after we arrive, and then three full days after that. We definitely will visit Knossos, walk around the city of Heraklion, and we MAY try to visit the archaeological museum. Beyond that, I've started to read that Heraklion may not be the best place to spend all that much time. Also, we'd like to have a day on the beach to relax and soak in the beauty of Crete beaches, and from my understanding, the 'better' beaches are to the west. Would it be a decent use of time to take a bus to Chania, and stay there for our final two nights? We'd have the rest of the day in Chania after the bus ride or Heraklion Taxi Transfer, and then the next full day to go to one of the beaches around Chania (maybe travel even further and go to Elafonisi? maybe somewhere closer to center city of Chania - if you have input here, that is also appreciated). We will fly to Athens the next morning, but I have not booked that flight yet, so we have the option of flying out of Chania, or Heraklion if we decide to stay in that area the whole time. Any thoughts on this at all are appreciated!
    Last edited by Riri; 03-07-2019 at 01:54 PM.

It's good to travel alone but not always, traveling with friends save your budget and get you a chance to stay safe and happy.

Intermediate Newbie
    Blog Entries

It could be a fun adventure, to go alone. I've never traveled alone, but I like alone time. I just wonder if I'd get bored doing things on my own, without sharing the experience, so there's that. Either way, hope you make the right choice.
    Follow your heart, always

I don't know much about tours, but my family’s Greece trip was hands down the best we’ve ever been on. We started in Athens, went out to Amanzoe (which is an incredible resort totally in the middle of nowhere), then did Mykonos, Crete, and Santorini. I’d definitely recommend hitting up Mykonos next time you’re there, but be warned that it is even more touristy and crowded than Santorini to make your tour unforgettable check Helpful Travel Sites. It has a much more electric vibe though and really gets exciting at night, whereas Santorini to me had a more relaxed and slow feel to it. Crete is also 100% worth visiting, both for the history and the gorgeous scenery .
    Last edited by harryjosh; 05-13-2019 at 10:51 AM.