Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 98
  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyedButch View Post
    Coming from you that's funny. How many times have you been banned? But here you are like always commenting on things you don't know. I'm actually not fighting. There's no right here to fight. They are fighting and it's funny to watch them slur me to try and take away from the fact that she's been recording cams. So again this isn't about me. Make your own thread and talk all the crap you want but this thread is about OCTOBER RECORDING CAMS.
    I didn't get banned I retired from the chatrooms

  2. #42

  3. #43
    Singles Chat Admin/UM
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the black pearl
    Posts
    6,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyedButch View Post
    We're supposed to post our proof of people exploiting people in the forums. Which is what i did.
    im pretty sure kelly meant MOD forums not open forums. it seems as if you dont understand forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyedButch View Post
    . Does it bother yall that i made this post in a public forum for people to see what you do? Yeah it bothered me too that you were showing my pics too.
    opps!

    clearly you understood what you were doing, and didnt care what happens.

    wrong way to go about this, and id be surprised if you keep the blue , but alas stranger things have happened.


    thanks drewyyyyyyy

  4. #44

    Default

    If Gizmo was allowed to mod...

  5. #45
    Singles Chat Admin/UM
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the black pearl
    Posts
    6,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jason21 View Post
    If Gizmo was allowed to mod...
    she would finally dethrone ofir as the stupidest decision ever made by a chatmaster on the internet.


    thanks drewyyyyyyy

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Marvel Universe
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づtha 4th View Post
    I didn't get banned I retired from the chatrooms
    oh you retired did you lol well explain this lol
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/11rytjl.png[/IMG]IC]

  7. #47

    Default

    that was hilarious

  8. #48
    Speechless
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    16

    Default

    wow....so much childishness here. Being a "Former Mod" for the lesbian room, long before ANY of you even existed there...I assure you...had I the authority October, Phantom, Jinx, and numerous others would be permanently gone...along with about 95% of the rest of the Lesbian Chatroom. October is not even a female,. and anyone who chats with her can tell that quite easily. Sadly, there was a time when Jinx was a very nice person....but something within the last 6 to 8 months has changed with her. Her constantly talking about D i c k s, and showing her D i c k, and worse, the degradation many many chatters there is the lowliest way to be a Mod. Not very becoming of someone who used to be a very nice person. Dont get me wrong, BrowneyedButch and I have had our own disagreements, and plenty of name calling between us...BUT...it always stayed "Between Us" It was not shared openly in the room....because only children do that petty crap. Most of that room is 95 to 99% male...and everyone knows it. aka Phantom, October, and numerous others....and you wonder why I block you all on sight! I dont waste my time with children, or wannabe's. Recording cams is illegal by all...but it is an accepted rule when you sign on to use your cam, "that they can be recorded." Mods have every right to screenshot cams, or chat, when it is used in degrading ways...its 100% part of their job as a mod, to keep trolls like yourselves at bay and under control....its funny how BrowneyedButch is being recorded for words that 99% are from her clone...known as BrowneyedButch. with a period added to the end of her name. THIS IS NOT OUR MOD.....I rooted his sorry ass out long ago...when he couldnt tell me anything about myself and my partner....or even the Real BrowneyedButch's name....which I know...and would NEVER post openly. Because everyone deserves their anonymity and most especially so as a Mod. All I can say is....Kelly needs to do some serious housecleaning of that room...and of its Mods. Everyone has faults....but you are all attacking someone because you have issues with her ways....I've been there myself. So Grow The F u c k Up and Act Like Adults...or F u c k Off....I could care less either way...because I dont chat with worthless trash like you....and rarely many more....and Thats a Fact!
    Last edited by Pam-46; 05-15-2018 at 08:08 PM. Reason: typos

  9. #49
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Somewhere off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Are you saying I’m a man? That’s... wow. My cam is on in there all the time.... wow.

  10. #50
    Speechless
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I'm not saying anything....i have no clue...i block you on sight....so honestly....i could care less either way.

  11. #51
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Somewhere off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    ...okay that’s fair. But if that is the case please don’t say Aka Phantom if you don’t know that. All of the people you’ve just claimed are Male are pretty much the 10% of the room that are actually female.

  12. #52
    Speechless
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    16

    Default

    there are only 10 to 15 real women in that room at any given time...some I know..and some I dont....I look at nicknames....and when most "look fake"....in most cases....they always are...and I am rarely wrong. Like I said...i was a mod for that room many years ago when it was a completely different site...and none of you existed there at that time...and believe me....had you been when i was a mod...you'd all be gone, permanently! Because i didnt mess around with trolls and fakes and troublemakers...and the admin at the time didnt either. Sadly....thats not the case these days...its wrong...but I have no control over that and dont want to. Thats why I stay to myself...and rarely chat with anyone...i just set and watch...and block....and thats that!

  13. #53
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Somewhere off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Then out of interest why are you there at all? I’m sorry you think the room has changed so drastically but at the same time this is what happens in normal life, things do change and people require different and more up to date styles of dealing with people.

    Again I see your point of view and accept it but saying that because we’re disagreeing with something means we’re either trolls or Male seems a little far fetched.

  14. #54
    Speechless
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    16

    Default

    males maybe not....trolls...i beg to differ....and like i said...you're all lucky I'm not still a mod....because you wouldnt be there...plain and simple...

  15. #55
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Somewhere off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    In which case I feel like it’s a good job you aren’t as the room would be just as bad because there wouldn’t be anyone in it.

    The best way to mod isn’t by kicking everyone on sight that you take a personal dislike to. Modding is to keep a room safe and the users safe. Not just exert your power to mould it into something that suits you alone.

  16. #56

    Default

    Its not about who cares or who doesn't and its not about males or females. its about sorting this stupid ridiculous **** out. its getting beyond stupid and admin need to resolve this because its ruining other peoples experience in the chat room and its not fair on them to see it all the time.

    Its still on going in the room constant arguing. its been going on for at least a week now and brown is constantly arguing with people then kicks them.
    browns then does doing **** all apart from worrying shes getting hate and reported in forums so she stops kicking them people out. Then all she does is gives them warning after warning after warning last night orange and emmy argued none stop then brown kicks some one else out who was not really involved. but she couldn't kick the 2 out who was actually fighting. the fact brown isnt kicking the right people out got me pissed off. she couldn't even muting them to calm down at least.
    browns become really stupid as a mod. shes become ridiculous in herself. shes a full grown adult and she behaves like a child in a school play ground causing constant dramas.

    To be honest i feel like brown is the cause of this in the first place if she hadn't got grudges with orange admitting to of recorded my cam for a "laugh" even though IT WAS TO ****ING REPORT ME BROWN!!! not to take the piss out of me to have a laugh... if brown hadn't sent all this **** to me on whats app. i wouldn't if known and i wouldn't of got involved.

    Brown has always had some sort of grudge with some one and want constant drama in the room last it was stel and know orange and whose going to be next??? she is constantly high on weed which means shes always paranoid which makes me wonder if she is even mentally stable enough to be a mod.

    YEAH i got on cam and got my tits out orange saw me and tried to deal with the situation as i wasnt aware that brown was in the room i was in a bit of a state to notice anything and i apologise to every one but i thank orange to be honest and i wish now brown kicked me out for it because i feel awful now. so the pic got taken and sent to jinx to see if jinx could deal with it.

    I feel brown dragged me in the middle of all this be cause of an already fight going on between her and orange. brown always has an issue with some in the room stel being one of them and i feel i was used to get rid of orange because brown hates her and wanted orange banned before she could of become a mod because brown was going to do all she could to stop that from happening. i was just bait for this ridiculous **** to continue.... personally i think we need a complete new clear out of mods and got a whole new load and start from the beginning.

  17. #57
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Somewhere off the gulf of Mexico
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Emzy, sorry, just to clarify you are talking about October, not Orange yes?
    I probably kicked you for a reason

  18. #58
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Then again, Brown was like this when she first started back in 2015.

  19. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pam-46 View Post
    wow....so much childishness here. Being a "Former Mod" for the lesbian room, long before ANY of you even existed there...I assure you...had I the authority October, Phantom, Jinx, and numerous others would be permanently gone...along with about 95% of the rest of the Lesbian Chatroom. October is not even a female,. and anyone who chats with her can tell that quite easily. Sadly, there was a time when Jinx was a very nice person....but something within the last 6 to 8 months has changed with her. Her constantly talking about D i c k s, and showing her D i c k, and worse, the degradation many many chatters there is the lowliest way to be a Mod. Not very becoming of someone who used to be a very nice person. Dont get me wrong, BrowneyedButch and I have had our own disagreements, and plenty of name calling between us...BUT...it always stayed "Between Us" It was not shared openly in the room....because only children do that petty crap. Most of that room is 95 to 99% male...and everyone knows it. aka Phantom, October, and numerous others....and you wonder why I block you all on sight! I dont waste my time with children, or wannabe's. Recording cams is illegal by all...but it is an accepted rule when you sign on to use your cam, "that they can be recorded." Mods have every right to screenshot cams, or chat, when it is used in degrading ways...its 100% part of their job as a mod, to keep trolls like yourselves at bay and under control....its funny how BrowneyedButch is being recorded for words that 99% are from her clone...known as BrowneyedButch. with a period added to the end of her name. THIS IS NOT OUR MOD.....I rooted his sorry ass out long ago...when he couldnt tell me anything about myself and my partner....or even the Real BrowneyedButch's name....which I know...and would NEVER post openly. Because everyone deserves their anonymity and most especially so as a Mod. All I can say is....Kelly needs to do some serious housecleaning of that room...and of its Mods. Everyone has faults....but you are all attacking someone because you have issues with her ways....I've been there myself. So Grow The F u c k Up and Act Like Adults...or F u c k Off....I could care less either way...because I dont chat with worthless trash like you....and rarely many more....and Thats a Fact!

    Thank god you have no power in that room. LOL. You sound like you are a bit off your rocker.

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Emzy, sorry, just to clarify you are talking about October, not Orange yes?
    sorry yes i did mean october i always call her orange sorry it annoys me as well lol.

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 1999-2018 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 AM.