Ya wee jobby.

Lesbian Chat Mod

Ya wee used Jonny

Adult Chat Mod

Ya wee wank stain.

Lesbian Chat Mod

Ya wee speccy bowl hair cut F***!
    I probably kicked you for a reason

Ya wee opening a thread complaining about chatters gobshyt webcam lying beastie

October,
    It’s obviously difficult for you to admit you’ve made a mistake… Being called out for lies seems tough for you. Fact is Hun, you were wrong attaching my name and other chatters names to your lies. (BTW: two of those names you listed are the same person….)

And for the record
    , this was the only reason I replied to your dumb post to BEB. Because you decided it was appropriate to put my name on your little list - I don’t appreciate being lied about. You can’t blame me for not being silent about that...

In regards to that chatters Whatss.App conversations.. ??!

1. I give Zero cares about what’s on that…
    2. I don’t even know that chatter
    3. Post the sh*t and refer to A.

And as for my screenshots if have… Ha. Hun you evaa play poker? Didn’t think so. I play my cards right…..get it?

So, bottom line is: You may have a right to respond to her post.. But you had no right adding people to it, when you don’t have all the facts in front of ya, you cray..

Therefore, let it be known: None of the things October has described about ME, EVER happened.

1. I wasn’t lured. (lmao)
    2. Nudes were never shared between BEB and me. Lol
    3. No Insecurities or vulnerabilities here, ffs
    4. She never used her MOD status for anything towards me, EVER…
    5. May this be the final piece to that puzzled brain of yours? God I hope so..(Everybody pray)

PS: Your advice was real cute.
    The only thing looking bad right now, is you. You made your bed when you started talking about sh*t you didn’t know anything about.. Now lay in it….

My advice to you: move along and stay the f*ck out of my business bish

Lesbian Chat Mod

Ya wee little wank stain jobby

Quote Originally Posted by *Electra* View Post
    October,
    It’s obviously difficult for you to admit you’ve made a mistake… Being called out for lies seems tough for you. Fact is Hun, you were wrong attaching my name and other chatters names to your lies. (BTW: two of those names you listed are the same person….)

And for the record
    , this was the only reason I replied to your dumb post to BEB. Because you decided it was appropriate to put my name on your little list - I don’t appreciate being lied about. You can’t blame me for not being silent about that...

In regards to that chatters Whatss.App conversations.. ??!

1. I give Zero cares about what’s on that…
    2. I don’t even know that chatter
    3. Post the sh*t and refer to A.

And as for my screenshots if have… Ha. Hun you evaa play poker? Didn’t think so. I play my cards right…..get it?

So, bottom line is: You may have a right to respond to her post.. But you had no right adding people to it, when you don’t have all the facts in front of ya, you cray..

Therefore, let it be known: None of the things October has described about ME, EVER happened.

1. I wasn’t lured. (lmao)
    2. Nudes were never shared between BEB and me. Lol
    3. No Insecurities or vulnerabilities here, ffs
    4. She never used her MOD status for anything towards me, EVER…
    5. May this be the final piece to that puzzled brain of yours? God I hope so..(Everybody pray)

PS: Your advice was real cute.
    The only thing looking bad right now, is you. You made your bed when you started talking about sh*t you didn’t know anything about.. Now lay in it….

My advice to you: move along and stay the f*ck out of my business bish

Electra, ya wee sk.anky tart.

Get oot this feckin thread the naow before a crack ye in yer fekin fat jaw.

Also, you wrote 123 but then said refer to A, I'm confused.

Ya f.eckin crackpot.

Lesbian Chat Mod

Ah dinnae ken whit's happening 'ere or how come we cannae a' juist git alang

However ye dae reek lik' besom jobby sae hawp ah electra finds some solace in that ye share th' identical scent

Whiles whin ah keek at th' nicht sky ah hawp ye'r keekin at th' identical sky 'n' tis dreich a' ower yer hackit pie-eater coupon
    Last edited by Phantom; 05-22-2018 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Needed to more unintelligible that Electras post
    I probably kicked you for a reason

Cause the wee beasties ar aw hungry

the mcdonalds eating cheeseburger greedy nugget basties

NOW WHO WANTS TAE SQUARE GO ME THE NOO

SHUT YER GEGGIE YA WEE SASSANACK CHEWBACCA LOOKIN LOCHNESS WANNABE BEASTIE

KELLY GET INTAE THIS YA BAWBAG (p.s love you, kelly)
    Last edited by October; 05-22-2018 at 11:28 AM. Reason: MORE SCOTTISH

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post
    This whole thread needs to stop. Kelly has told me that she is going to sort out this issue. I'm sure that she will PM all of us individually eventually. I feel that nothing is going to be solved within this thread and it's just hate mongering. So I suggest to any forum mods that may have read this thread that they close it as no solution will be found within it. Also next time I suggest if there are issues with mods or individual chatters that the Admin is contacted instead of creating a thread that is going to turn into a giant **** fight. I also advise those who are chatters within the room to leave the issue to be resolved by the admin and that we all wait for the decision from Kelly.
    You have no authority to request that this thread be closed! Eat meat!

Lesbian Chat Admin
    Blog Entries

Exclamation

So much text for what really is such a little amount of drama being blown up into a metric **** ton.

• Anything you put publicly in the room (personal information, images etc) are put up there at your own risk; if people record of use them and you're unhappy about it, you should be more conservative with your images and camera. I can let you all know that there are definitely a bunch of secret creeps in LC who record your cams for their own purposes. (Yes, even boring old face cams and no tiddies).
    • There's no such thing as a Kick On Sight list for LC now.
    • I'm cool with some drama in the chat, it keeps it entertaining and everyone loves a bit of drama. You're all grown women and if you want to argue among each other, feel free. So long as it isn't taken too far and moderators remain unbiased with their punishments. If power is abused, you'll be removed. Again, all this drama and name calling isn't even worth a kick. It's just women bickering, which our gender seems to be very good at. Let the girls let off some steam, it's whatever honestly. Just don't let it get disruptive and hateful. You should all know where the line is, don't be a nazi-mod and don't be an overly-sensitive-little-bitch mod.

Any issues, feel free to hit me up with a private message or alternatively I can give you my ******* name so we can talk more personal.

Thanks.

Intermediate Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    So much text for what really is such a little amount of drama being blown up into a metric **** ton.

• Anything you put publicly in the room (personal information, images etc) are put up there at your own risk; if people record of use them and you're unhappy about it, you should be more conservative with your images and camera. I can let you all know that there are definitely a bunch of secret creeps in LC who record your cams for their own purposes. (Yes, even boring old face cams and no tiddies).
    • There's no such thing as a Kick On Sight list for LC now.
    • I'm cool with some drama in the chat, it keeps it entertaining and everyone loves a bit of drama. You're all grown women and if you want to argue among each other, feel free. So long as it isn't taken too far and moderators remain unbiased with their punishments. If power is abused, you'll be removed. Again, all this drama and name calling isn't even worth a kick. It's just women bickering, which our gender seems to be very good at. Let the girls let off some steam, it's whatever honestly. Just don't let it get disruptive and hateful. You should all know where the line is, don't be a nazi-mod and don't be an overly-sensitive-little-bitch mod.

Any issues, feel free to hit me up with a private message or alternatively I can give you my ******* name so we can talk more personal.

Thanks.
    What a great response though my problem is the pics they are using I've never displayed in the room. So you're condoning her stalking my social media and exploiting me. And I say stalking because we aren't friends and I didn't provide access for her to take my photos. So there's that.

2nd it's not really being biased for kicking someone who is exploiting me or any other user of chat . It's in the rules so it's not really unbiased is it? I mean considering if I would display her information or pictures I would be demodded for abusing my mod powers. Funny that you're defending "the creeps" you talk about. I'll say it again for the mentally challenged who don't have good reading comprehension skills. The pictures you're letting them display were never displayed in chat or used on my cam by me. So you clearly don't understand what's happening. Or you just don't care because it's your friends . As far as being a little bitch mod or a Nazi mod. I assume you're speaking about jinx cause she's the only one allowed to go in and kick without warning or without regard. You have a list of rules that you expect the men to follow there. But it's a double standard for certain regs who don't have to follow rules. So seems to me if anyone's a Nazi it's you. You have no problem with people being treated like garbage and letting them troll your regs. Like your friends are better and deserve some special treatment (****** did that **** too.) And yes I'm saying it. You're being biased. You're letting people exploit and troll regs and defending them. I don't care if I get demodded this post was mostly to let people know they gotta watch who clicks their cams. But like I said they didn't get my pics from chat and I can prove it. But you overlook all the proof you get. So while we are throwing out insults and name calling. Maybe you could be useful sometime and actually admin and do your job then people wouldn't have to seem like Nazis when they have to kick the same people everyday for the same crap.
    Last edited by BrownEyedButch; 05-24-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyedButch View Post
    What a great response though my problem is the pics they are using I've never displayed in the room. So you're condoning her stalking my social media and exploiting me. And I say stalking because we aren't friends and I didn't provide access for her to take my photos. So there's that.

2nd it's not really being biased for kicking someone who is exploiting me or any other user of chat . It's in the rules so it's not really unbiased is it? I mean considering if I would display her information or pictures I would be demodded for abusing my mod powers. Funny that you're defending "the creeps" you talk about. I'll say it again for the mentally challenged who don't have good reading comprehension skills. The pictures you're letting them display were never displayed in chat or used on my cam by me. So you clearly don't understand what's happening. Or you just don't care because it's your friends . As far as being a little bitch mod or a Nazi mod. I assume you're speaking about jinx cause she's the only one allowed to go in and kick without warning or without regard. You have a list of rules that you expect the men to follow there. But it's a double standard for certain regs who don't have to follow rules. So seems to me if anyone's a Nazi it's you. You have no problem with people being treated like garbage and letting them troll your regs. Like your friends are better and deserve some special treatment (****** did that **** too.) And yes I'm saying it. You're being biased. You're letting people exploit and troll regs and defending them. I don't care if I get demodded this post was mostly to let people know they gotta watch who clicks their cams. But like I said they didn't get my pics from chat and I can prove it. But you overlook all the proof you get. So while we are throwing out insults and name calling. Maybe you could be useful sometime and actually admin and do your job then people wouldn't have to seem like Nazis when they have to kick the same people everyday for the same crap.
    what youve described is no exploitation of the chat room, from previous posts she didnt post your name, your home address, your i.p, credit card details or phone number gained by reading information from this chatsite, so no actual exploitation of the info this site keeps safe occurred. kelly, nor any admin on this site or this site as a whole can moderate what happens off this site. you want a person blocked/removed/banned from this site for something ( the found pictures) that didnt even occur on this site?! is that correct? at some point you posted a picture, whether in chat or on forums, it doesnt matter where, really. someone can/did save that picture, probably did a reverse image search and found your other photos that you didnt properly secure on a different site, either that or you added what you state is a "known troll" to your social media accounts without you knowing it was them. again outside of chat avenue, and they used that opportunity to gain access to your photos. once its out there on the internet the vail of privacy is gone. your only recourse right now is to evaluate your social media accounts, report the user to that social media as a person harassing you and make sure everything is as private as you want it to be.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

RIP Brownie ya wee jobby

Lesbian Chat Mod

There’s just one quick thing.

We are the regs. Just saying. And I don’t feel trolled. Or exploited.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    There’s just one quick thing.

We are the regs. Just saying. And I don’t feel trolled. Or exploited.
    neither do i

Universal Forum Mod

Closing this thread as Kelly has replied.

If you'd like me to reopen this Kelly, just shoot me a PM.

dr.
    5/18/2010; I'll miss you forever.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345