Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Speechless

nope, satan...i'd just keep the loser men like yourself out of the room completely....thats all...because it is a room for Women Only.....not men! call me whatever you like...I could care less....if you had any respect for women at all, you wouldnt even be there....so....that alone says it all...doesnt it!

Speechless

actually Phantom....most good well modded lesbian chatrooms only have 10 to 20 Real women in them...and most you have to verify you are a woman to even be there....so yes...IF I were still a mod...there would probably be between 10 and 20 people there....but I would also guarantee they were ALL women....and not 95% men in disguise, as that room is today. Because when I was modding that room...it was a completely different site owned by the old Gay.com sites. And they were FAR Safer then than they are today....and thats a fact....because us Mods back then actually kept the weirdos and men out completely....so...you are fortunate I am not a mod....because 95% in that room..wouldnt be there....simple as that!

I talk too much!

Right. Pam. Stop talking ****. Satan is a verified female. So am I. So is October. So is Jinx. We are all female. And it’s nice you telling Satan that by being in there she has no respect for women but what does that say about you? And stop going on about when you used to be a mod. You’re not now. You might need to come to terms with that.

Speechless

I already know Jinx is female...she's a mod..and only women can be mods for the lesbian and girls rooms.....the rest of you...cams or not...i seriously have my doubts....and I could give a rats ass what you think...or do....just dont do it with me...there's a reason i block most on sight in that room....and could care less whether any of you like it or not. So, we'll just leave it at that!

Default You cant fix stupid

Well, October… You want to add my name to your dumb post? You know nothing about me……. Secondly, this post isn’t even about me, OR BEB’s past online GF’s….. but somehow we rated an honorable mention from YOU.. and that makes me throw up in my mouth a bit…

According to your comment: Brown lured my insecure, vulnerable self to her.. and then sent me nude photos? Me , Insecure? HAHAHAHAHAHA…

If anyone lured anyone, I LURED HER WITH MY SOUTHERN DRAWL AND MY POWER BAIT, LMAO!!
    NUDES??? Dammit , I COULDA GOT NUDES??? THAT WAS MY MESS UP. HAHAHAHAHA. (im messaging BROWN right for them damn nudes I never got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

OCTOBER, if you got nudes from her, im super jealous.

But seriously, this post is obviously about you Exploiting Brown on your cam to other users in the chat room…..nuff said… PS: I still have screen shots where a certain mod name (Jinx) snapped a photo of me on my cam and snap chatted it to you and your buddies almost a year ago… Then you all talked about it in main.. So, Yall been doing this exploiting BS for a long time hun…. *ELectra*

Lesbian Chat Mod

Default I got some duct tape!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderbra View Post
    Aight, since we're citing each others behaviours, I'd like to address yours. You're a moderator, so let's just remember that your role in the chat room is to make sure everyone behaves, keeps the chat clean, impose the rules made by your *ADMIN*, doesn't allow harassment of other chatters, bullying etc. You get the drift.

So, let's start with exhibit A;
    https://imgur.com/a/mref3l9
    Here in this photo we see BrownEyedButch (moderator) brag about how she gets "tits" and posts them to snapchat. Now, for a moderator I'd say this conversation is highly inappropriate and breaks her own rules imposed by the admin. Shall we indulge in several screenshots from various chatters on BrownEyedButch' behaviour?

Let's do it!

In this thread I'll be commentating on Browns behaviour like we're watching an episode of animal planet because let's face it, her behaviour is similar to a pig rolling in mud.

https://imgur.com/a/bPrssUs

In this photo we have BrownEyedButch most likely high off her "tits" as she likes to describe it, and telling everyone in the room how ugly and fat we are. May I also add that this behaviour in the room usually gets labelled as "trolling". So, does this mean we have a troll for a moderator? Genuine question.

This one is where Brown imposes her made-up rules, kicks people for opinions (because she's hyper-sensitive and can't simply ignore opinions she dislikes) and basically abuses her moderator powers. I mean, when you have people who don't agree that America is the greatest country of all time with Donald Trump as the president, gun shootings and police killing innocent lives, why not just hit that kick button when someone shares their dislike for America when it was an open discussion in the room with everyone?

https://imgur.com/a/6DhT4LH
    Browns retarded reply when I asked why she kicked someone for an opinion -
    https://imgur.com/a/57oCbvy
    Oh, look, we have our own lesbian Donald Trump! BrownEyedButch. <333

Our next photo -
    https://imgur.com/a/BeWGdAV

Brown was telling us all how a chatter by the username Emmy doesn't wear a bra in the photos she sends Brown. How classy.

https://imgur.com/a/J9J3ziC --- tits again.

https://imgur.com/a/oyhxoVb - --- Not sure where Brown was going with this one, I think she was high again. Poor soul is always so high on cam she never know what's going on in the room.

Remember that girl Brown just kicked for sharing her opinion on Americans being ignorant? Oh yeah, she's in this next one and what you see here is a user by the name "Stel" and BrownEyedButch mocking her appearance while she was on cam, calling her an "alien" and when I interfered to tell the girl to ignore Brown, Brown decided to laugh and goad with, "bwahahaha" "yeah ignore me lol".
    https://imgur.com/a/9s23SuZ

Here's more of Browns bullying antics and one with another mod MissAwesome. https://imgur.com/a/GFdJwEW

The last batch - https://imgur.com/a/fbHSCeK

A user complaining to Brown, and Brown basically being immature and throwing her Donald Trump tantrums as per. The other one is Brown in private with a guest telling them I'm male, this was early on when I joined chat and didn't really know anyone.

So, there you have it, folks. Your moderator.

Now, I will address you directly, Brown. You're a bully, a coward, a power-hungry vile person who enjoys the room because it provides you with easy access to insecure, vulnerable girls who you use to send you nudes and lure them into dating you online. How many online girlfriends have you had? E, Electra, BrokenBeautifully, Beccawiththegudhair, Amber, etc. And that is nothing to brag about, it just shows you how desperate you are. Whenever you've had a problem with me, whether it be with something I said in the room or something I said to another user, however vanilla and harmless, you've jumped on it and looked at it as an excuse to kick me because let's be honest, you are the one obsessed with me. You goad me, you provoke me, you speak about me in your Skype groups, you talk about me when I'm not in the room, you ask questions about me when I haven't been in the room for months, you whisper me sometimes knowing I won't respond (I have screenshots of those too) and you even admitted to someone you were obsessing over me and had to stop.

You're a freak, and the only reason I give you sh*t is because you're simply a vile person and I dislike you and wish you would f*ck off as a moderator, you legit do nothing for the room excuse cause absolute chaos with your trashy behaviour.

As for your screenshots, I was simply showing the chatroom your gorgeous looks after you called us all ugly and fat. And as for the other, you need to look up the definition of "brag" because you're the one who brought this issue to me with regards to Emzy, you legit allowed this person to get her tits out on cam and sit there holding five dildos in her hands while she laughed about it. I took a video of that because it was just another example of your trashy behaviour, wasn't I supposed to screenshot and record the stuff you do as a moderator and report it?

Thought so.

Anyway, it's been a pleasure, Brown, my good ol' chap, but now it's time for you to take this L bc you earned it.

So which is It? I called you ugly and fat when I wasn't even online? Or because Chas was harassing you when again i wasn't online? You are starting to confuse me with your reasons of why you had my face on your cam. And as for my exes you're so silly two of the names you put up there are the same person . Lol... And why you keeping track of who I'm dating or talking to anyway? Again I think you're a little obsessed with me. You're bringing up a lot of things that shouldn't matter to you or anyone else there. And cute that you slander me by saying I've sent anyone of them nudes. That again is false. I don't send pics, I meet in person. And it's impossible to send pics in chat everyone knows that silly!

Bless your heart!

Brownie, are you high? You replied to my first response to you (after responding several times already). Someone's "obsessed". This thread finally settled down, and you just had to resurrect it again - I can see you gathered one of your groupies to help you since the Emzy plan failed.

Your turn, Electra.

My dumb post? Sorry, but this is Brown's post, not mine. And she dragged you into the drama, just take a look at Emzy's What.sapp conversations with her, or do you want me to post those as well? Secondly, if any of that was true, you'd have posted a screenshot by now - photoshopped, of course, because whatever you are saying is absolute horse sh*t. Again, bringing Jinx into this when she has nothing to do with it? Jinx did not snap a photo of your cam, do you honestly think I or anyone gives a rats arse what you look like? Get a grip of yourself, love. You're barely even in the room, why would anyone care about what you look like?

And lastly, this post is very much about Browns past - she's a moderator. Brown made this thread about me, so my response (and I have a right to respond, since it's about me) is citing her behaviour as a moderator, me bringing up the girls she has dated in the room is just an example of what she uses her moderator status for - to lure females into sending her nudes or she'll kick them, especially the ones who refuse to meet with her in person so she can get laid. You know what I'm talking about and who I'm talking about, Brown.

All of what I've posted is very relevant in this thread and if you're confused about anything I've said, point it out and I'll puzzle it together for you.

P.S - I'd advise you to stop using Jinx name, it is making you look very bad and if you have an issue with her, make a separate thread. This isn't about anyone else's behaviour except yours and mine, Brownie. This thread is after all about us.
    Last edited by AliceInWonderbra; 05-18-2018 at 05:54 PM.

Lesbian Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderbra View Post
    Brownie, are you high? You replied to my first response to you (after responding several times already). Someone's "obsessed". This thread finally settled down, and you just had to resurrect it again - I can see you gathered one of your groupies to help you since the Emzy plan failed.

Your turn, Electra.

My dumb post? Sorry, but this is Brown's post, not mine. And she dragged you into the drama, just take a look at Emzy's What.sapp conversations with her, or do you want me to post those as well? Secondly, if any of that was true, you'd have posted a screenshot by now - photoshopped, of course, because whatever you are saying is absolute horse sh*t. Again, bringing Jinx into this when she has nothing to do with it? Jinx did not snap a photo of your cam, do you honestly think I or anyone gives a rats arse what you look like? Get a grip of yourself, love. You're barely even in the room, why would anyone care about what you look like?

And lastly, this post is very much about Browns past - she's a moderator. Brown made this thread about me, so my response (and I have a right to respond, since it's about me) is citing her behaviour as a moderator, me bringing up the girls she has dated in the room is just an example of what she uses her moderator status for - to lure females into sending her nudes or she'll kick them, especially the ones who refuse to meet with her in person so she can get laid. You know what I'm talking about and who I'm talking about, Brown.

All of what I've posted is very relevant in this thread and if you're confused about anything I've said, point it out and I'll puzzle it together for you.

P.S - I'd advise you to stop using Jinx name, it is making you look very bad and if you have an issue with her, make a separate thread. This isn't about anyone else's behaviour except yours and mine, Brownie. This thread is after all about us.

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT FROM YOU EXPLOITING CAMS

Youre right I made this thread about YOU EXPLOITING MY CAM. Then you tried to take it another direction by posting petty shots of of mostly a clone and a few screen shots of me not breaking any rules. So sorry that you dont understand the fact that this isnt about me or my ex girlfriends that dont seem to have problems with me like you do. Are you upset one came in and busted your myth? I would be too.. (You probably thought you wouldnt get called out for that too.) Are you also upset that as the thread goes on more people are coming forward about you and your friends and how youve exploited them too? Cause thats what this thread is about people exploiting cams.. This isnt exactly about US. See Ive never done anything to you besides mod chat. Ive never exploited you or your friends cams. Or cloned you... This is clearly YOUR PROBLEM . And you keep saying youve tried to talk to me and work it out. But theres nothing to work out or talk about. You literally clone and troll me whether im there or not. I wasnt in chat when you posted my pictures hadnt been all evening. It was Mothers Day and i spent time with my mother. While i was with my Mother you went to chat and put my pictures on your cam.. Now explain to me and everyone else what i did to provoke you when i wasnt online and was with my mother? Did you miss my face so much cause i wasnt there all day? You must be high not me to think youre going to cover up what you did of some silly screen shots that im not even in...lol and EVERYONE can tell those screen shots are as fake as you. Oh and as for the shots of jinx you made it about her too when you questioned my behavior that i proved was no different than hers. Why you so mad about it? Whats got your feathers ruffled Boo boo? And P.S. I'll advise you to stop exploiting cams. IT MAKES YOU LOOK VERY BAD AND OBSESSIVE. (since we are giving advice)

Post Lesbian Chat Drama

Yolo this really needs to stop. Why are we fighting online when we have enough hate offline?
    I see both sides here and seen enough of the bull**** going on when I am in the chat.
    Since coming over to this chat site when new mods come into lesbian chat they get berated, hated on and leave when nothing gets done. I know that I will hear that I am sticking up for brownie and that's far from the truth. The truth of the matter is that if you do not like an person hit the ignore button and in this case it can not be done.
    I am not saying I am an angel here at all far from it I am sure screen shots have been taken of me and they will show up for sure.
    My point is that when an chatter has an problem with an mod go to the admin and same goes for the mod.
    It seems this has been done with no results so an thread has been open and I am hoping that this will be looked at.
    It seems when people want to take sides all drama breaks out till the mod or the other party leaves.
    Lost some good mods over this when one is being seen more than the other ones. Yes Jinx does come to chat to mod not saying she doesn't only there are more mods on the list that do not show up at all.
    Screen shots can be altered as every one knows this and showing an photo of another person who isn't you is lame.
    Please just stop this as it is getting no one anywhere unless Kelly or chat master steps in to resolve this issue.
    I am saying what I see when I'm in chat and do not attack me for telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyedButch View Post

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT FROM YOU EXPLOITING CAMS

Youre right I made this thread about YOU EXPLOITING MY CAM. Then you tried to take it another direction by posting petty shots of of mostly a clone and a few screen shots of me not breaking any rules. So sorry that you dont understand the fact that this isnt about me or my ex girlfriends that dont seem to have problems with me like you do. Are you upset one came in and busted your myth? I would be too.. (You probably thought you wouldnt get called out for that too.) Are you also upset that as the thread goes on more people are coming forward about you and your friends and how youve exploited them too? Cause thats what this thread is about people exploiting cams.. This isnt exactly about US. See Ive never done anything to you besides mod chat. Ive never exploited you or your friends cams. Or cloned you... This is clearly YOUR PROBLEM . And you keep saying youve tried to talk to me and work it out. But theres nothing to work out or talk about. You literally clone and troll me whether im there or not. I wasnt in chat when you posted my pictures hadnt been all evening. It was Mothers Day and i spent time with my mother. While i was with my Mother you went to chat and put my pictures on your cam.. Now explain to me and everyone else what i did to provoke you when i wasnt online and was with my mother? Did you miss my face so much cause i wasnt there all day? You must be high not me to think youre going to cover up what you did of some silly screen shots that im not even in...lol and EVERYONE can tell those screen shots are as fake as you. Oh and as for the shots of jinx you made it about her too when you questioned my behavior that i proved was no different than hers. Why you so mad about it? Whats got your feathers ruffled Boo boo? And P.S. I'll advise you to stop exploiting cams. IT MAKES YOU LOOK VERY BAD AND OBSESSIVE. (since we are giving advice)

Oh dear god, you are so pathetic.

I exploited your cam? You keep switching up what you're complaining about here, first it was over the fact I posted your photo on my webcam, then it was about how I "exploited" Emzy's cam and after Emzy came in and blew up your lies, you are now reducing to another lie, that I "exploit" your cam? Now I troll and clone you? God, Brownie, you ought to get a life. There's no need to lie.

I admitted already I posted your photo on my webcam and gave a reason why. I turned this thread around simply because you are a complete hypocrite. You do troll me, you try to bully me and other people who associate with me, you did invade my privacy, you spread rumours among the chat room about me and other people. No people are coming forward about me, it's just you. And it's even took another admin who has nothing to do with this to tell you you've handled it wrong and you're STILL going. You can't even admit when you're at fault. But I certainly can, and I took part of the blame, whereas you insisted it was all me because you're an obsessed freak.

Who has kept this thread going after I opted out? YOU.

Who has non-stopped bitching about the same thing? YOU.

Who has attempted to gather people to back you up on this thread? YOU.

Who didn't reply because several people were telling you you were wrong, including an admin, and then when you had one person to vouch for you, you decide to respond again to the same post? YOU.

You're trying your very best to provoke me, "boo boo". Obviously you're at your breaking point.

Here's my advice to you, Brown, stop obsessing over something so minor that goes on within the internet, if you are so sensitive then perhaps you shouldn't be a moderator or even be in a chatroom. Yes, I posted your photo on my webcam. Who cares? Did I exploit your webcam? No. Have I exploited anyone's webcam? No. You don't know the meaning of the word.

Get a life, pal.

I love how not once has brown mentioned anything about me. not to even back herself up with more lies about the **** shes brought me into. It just shows what i was really used for and wasnt really a friend to her and as shes said **** all it just shows the real person she really is.

October i really don't know why your rising to her level your alot better than that. its what she wants its what she feeds off of and gets high from it as well as weed she has nothing else better to do with her life and she needs help. Shes a waste of time and space im just waiting to see whose her next victim on lesbian chat and whose gonna be her new helper coz it wont me me anymore im done with it being her helper to be honest her new victim will probably be me as her plans had not works and i saw her evil plans

Straithofobic people are present in all rooms.
    And that's okay, cause they can see and learn how other people want to accept them in their company.
    But the thing is that there is no reason for so-called Gay or lesbian chat existing.
    Close it,,, it makes no sense to separate people...we love all gays
    BAN IS AN ACT OF WEAKNESS.

Lesbian Chat Mod

[QUOTE=Emzymayzy123;5064144]I love how not once has brown mentioned anything about me. not to even back herself up with more lies about the **** shes brought me into. It just shows what i was really used for and wasnt really a friend to her and as shes said **** all it just shows the real person she really is.

October i really don't know why your rising to her level your alot better than that. its what she wants its what she feeds off of and gets high from it as well as weed she has nothing else better to do with her life and she needs help. Shes a waste of time and space im just waiting to see whose her next victim on lesbian chat and whose gonna be her new helper coz it wont me me anymore im done with it being her helper to be honest her new victim will probably be me as her plans had not works and i saw her evil plans[/QUOTE
    Why would I talk about You? Your cam was recorded. Which is against the rules. She took my pics and has them on her cam (screen shots of those) and more than 1. She's admitted to doing both. So no emzy Idc if you like me or not considering I also have the ******** conversation where you ask me for advice and what to do. So go ahead and post up one side I'll post the other. Not that my conversations outside of chat matter. At this point I don't care if you or October like me. This shouldn't be happening to anyone. And I'm supposed to report it either way. So there's your honorable mention you were so hurt about and what I think about it.

[QUOTE=BrownEyedButch;5064203]
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzymayzy123 View Post
    I love how not once has brown mentioned anything about me. not to even back herself up with more lies about the **** shes brought me into. It just shows what i was really used for and wasnt really a friend to her and as shes said **** all it just shows the real person she really is.

October i really don't know why your rising to her level your alot better than that. its what she wants its what she feeds off of and gets high from it as well as weed she has nothing else better to do with her life and she needs help. Shes a waste of time and space im just waiting to see whose her next victim on lesbian chat and whose gonna be her new helper coz it wont me me anymore im done with it being her helper to be honest her new victim will probably be me as her plans had not works and i saw her evil plans[/QUOTE
    Why would I talk about You? Your cam was recorded. Which is against the rules. She took my pics and has them on her cam (screen shots of those) and more than 1. She's admitted to doing both. So no emzy Idc if you like me or not considering I also have the ******** conversation where you ask me for advice and what to do. So go ahead and post up one side I'll post the other. Not that my conversations outside of chat matter. At this point I don't care if you or October like me. This shouldn't be happening to anyone. And I'm supposed to report it either way. So there's your honorable mention you were so hurt about and what I think about it.
    dude shut up about breaking rules you make your own rules up as you go along anyways and you break more rules more than all the other chatters in the room. You kick people out just because you personally hate them not because they have actually done something wrong. you also favour people and let them get away with alot of **** including me flashing when i was drunk. you pull fights with people so every one in chat can see instead of taking it in to pm and dealing with it like mods should. we dont want to see it all. we know your craving for attention but it shouldnt be done that way your supposed to be a mod be professional and act like it.
    Yes october knows i asked for your help at first because i hadnt a clue as to what was going on but then realised it was because you 2 are hating each other i have nothing to hide at all to october and its because i thought you were generally trying to help me out and you were just trying to get me to press charges against her why would i want that its childish and stupid??? oh yeah its to get what you wanted which was to get rid of her.

like i have said before she recorded me to get control of the room because you clearly couldnt as apparently you were in the room when i was there and you let it carry on... i hate to say this brown but i pretty much doubt october is the only person whose taken photos of you on your cam and if you carry one letting people in your cam theres a chance its going to happen again its only because you know about it and its october and that you hate her and thats the only reason you are dealing with it. so change the subject and shut up and grow up.

every one who goes on cam who lets people in runs the risk of being recorded or taken a pic of

ps i dont hate you because i dont hate anyone and you can be a really nice person sometimes but i dont like the way your dealing with all this your just causing childish drama for every one to see. This could of been dealt with privately but like always you had to let every one see what was going on so they could get involved you shouldnt be a mod mods dont act like this so go away smoke some weed and sort your own **** out and leave us all alone

if this is the length you go to just because you personally hate some one in a chat room i hate to see what you would do in real life

Lesbian Chat Mod

Nah I won't shut up and I didn't make up the rules beneath the chat that says no exploiting chat or it's users. That rules been in place since before I ever chatted here. And emzy you can get mad at me if you want I have the conversations of you whining to me about it. You wanted something done well I did it. I'm not in the business of trying to humiliate folks like your friends. But if you wanna call me a liar I'll post up the convo so everyone can see you really started the whole thing. You can be twofaced all ya want and double sided. But regardless YOU brought me into that whining and asking for my help and advice. And at the end of the day it still needed reported which I did. Cause that's what mods do. You made the bed of drama now lie in it.

Nah I won't shut up and I didn't make up the rules beneath the chat that says no exploiting chat or it's users. That rules been in place since before I ever chatted here. And emzy you can get mad at me if you want I have the conversations of you whining to me about it. You wanted something done well I did it. I'm not in the business of trying to humiliate folks like your friends. But if you wanna call me a liar I'll post up the convo so everyone can see you really started the whole thing. You can be twofaced all ya want and double sided. But regardless YOU brought me into that whining and asking for my help and advice. And at the end of the day it still needed reported which I did. Cause that's what mods do. You made the bed of drama now lie in it.
    Your a stupid dumb bitch which part dont you understand is the weed your smoking constantly frying your brain???? I have already said i have WHINGED to you for help and that i wanted october dealt with and we dont need to see your fake twisted posts to prove anything all you would prove is how childish and pathetic your being about all this. It clearly didnt need reporting or jinx would of dealt with her as you couldnt of just kicked me out of the room whilst i was flashing to stop the who possibility of being recorded in the first place. i also wasnt talking about the rule down the bottom i was talking about the rules you make your self the stupid ones that tell you to keep people in the room whether or not they are sticking to the rules or not any ways this is my last post i have had enough your a waste of space

Read the BOLD part you forty-faced wh0re. The rest of your rant reads as follows "blah, blah, blah, I'm a dirty tramp"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234