Default Banned from lesbian chat

I was kicked and banned from lesbian chat Saturday I would like to be unbanned if it's possible

You was kicked not banned as only kelly can ban you kicks last 2 hours im sure you can re-enter now

Quote Originally Posted by laura1992 View Post
    You was kicked not banned as only kelly can ban you kicks last 2 hours im sure you can re-enter now
    I have been banned since Saturday and still can't get in Everytime I do it says you have been banned from this site you cannot enter

Quote Originally Posted by Laura45fem View Post
    I have been banned since Saturday and still can't get in Everytime I do it says you have been banned from this site you cannot enter
    what did you do before you got kicked?

Sent a pic of me from imgbb to a chat user in a private message

Lesbian Chat Mod

Laura i remember you and your avatars quite well. Ive muted you and told you atleast 100x now that Nudity isnt permitted on main cams or Avatars. Also i only kicked you after warning. Kicks only last 2hs. I do not have the powers to ban so that is false. I also kicked you several times yesterday for the same thing. So again Nudity isnt allowed on main cams or Avatars.

My avatar was blank never used cams haven't been in there since Saturday