Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default Reconsidering international brides dating.

I have had an experience with these international brides dating sites and it wasn’t that good. I had a relationship with a Latina and she actually became my fiance after 2 years of dating and she became my wife after. We decided that she’ll move in with me here in the US and she did via green card. However, as years go by, I came to notice some of her unpleasant attitudes such as yelling at me and being too bossy and controlling. I just shrugged it off at first because I thought she was just having a hard time adjusting until I can’t take it anymore so I confronted her and to my surprise, she told me that she was only in it for the green card. Three years after, we got divorced. I was devastated, yes, but I had to move on, right? I am too old to find a wife in my locality so I was thinking to resort to foreign brides; however, I am doubtful and scared that I might experience the same thing twice. What do you think?

Senior Newbie

Convet to islam and i will send you the type you want

Seriously, Just try to find another girl, as you said that you are already old, enjoy as much as you can before its to late,

You should know what she was thinking before having a relationship, this bich got what she wants now

Most foreign brides on the internet just want to go to your country for example, she is not looking for love

You should marry a girl from your country/race, there are many.

I feel sorry for your experience

Thai girls are keepers even though that they are seeking foreigners just to run away from their countries
    Last edited by Crazybob; 07-03-2018 at 12:44 PM.

I have been using Anastasia Date services for barely two month. Until now, I didn’t completely get the full impression of this resource. Although it’s quite promising through. Well-designed site, easy payment, chat, video chat, good policy. I think there are many real profiles with beautiful girls from Ukraine. You can check AnastasiaDate Review on this site. From my experience, very few companies provide such good services

Not even a newbie yet...

lmfao self-shilling - what has this site come to
    mighty mighty mouse, a mouse of house to pounce on blouse bc no clout ill eat da trout