Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned

When it comes to insurance the most important one is the Eye - insurance, cause flashing and blinking of the site panel can make them half blind in 5-7 years.

Teen Chat Mod

I've come to an agreement with my Admin that they pay me a dollar a day for me to shut up and not talk to him. Thanks Haunted!

Let's also add eye insurance to the full timers' insurance package.
    Last edited by Haunted; 08-09-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~MODern~ View Post
    I am a mod and i am telling you that mods do NOT get paid, don't listen to this jagoff! This is the last time that i will be commenting on this ridiculous thread. As a matter of fact i don't even know why i commented this time!
    It is a ridiculous thread that is the point .

Screem
    Hi Doodz

Lesbian Chat Mod

I demand a free coffee per day.
    I probably kicked you for a reason

Blog Entries

Since everyone has been so over the top with this "Virtual Fantasy being Paid with Benefits" game... Has "Maternity Leave" been considered for the many female Mods here who choose to start a family? Just asking for fun!

Who would do the payroll what would be money currency under what country's minimum wage do I have to pay taxes who am I sending my personal info to so payroll would be possible? To someone I've never seen? Brb, here's my SIN, stranger CM
    I have so many questions lol

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Awesome View Post
    Who would do the payroll what would be money currency under what country's minimum wage do I have to pay taxes who am I sending my personal info to so payroll would be possible? To someone I've never seen? Brb, here's my SIN, stranger CM
    LOL!! Your questions made me laugh! Eye insurance ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalina View Post
    Since everyone has been so over the top with this "Virtual Fantasy being Paid with Benefits" game... Has "Maternity Leave" been considered for the many female Mods here who choose to start a family? Just asking for fun!
    And Paternity leave please. I'm happy to be a stay at home Dad!

I personally demand pay in the form of Visa giftcards and/or Starbucks.

Speechless

Greetings,

I do agree moderators should get paid and the admins as well, the only thing is this is a free chat, for paid admins and moderators this chat needs a script advanced script allowing 24/7 monitoring by a bot in each chat room so when mods or admins are away or idle the chat still is monitored.

I used to be a mod in another chat a long time ago, free chat site for all with many chat rooms and every chat room has a bot when the mods are away or idle so if any of the users reported anything you just have to go back to the chat and it will show specific time date and so on.

In my opinion where that chat stands now no need for any payments as it is not regularly monitored and there are so many issues with the mods and the chatters.

I know I will be giving a hard time for this but I always rise above everything .

Mods should get appreciated with the work they do that something you can not buy with money, yet again for days you never see mods in the chat rooms so why should get paid?

Just do a good job as a mod follow the rules and give educate users of the rules, don't be involved with users and their problems in the chat ask then to report it through the forum so admins can deal with it and direct mods what to do...

From observing in chat so much needs changes and as for the mods well that is horrified as there is no privacy among the mods and the chatters and I am only speaking of the lesbian chat room, not another, it feels like children in the chat room with users and some of the mods, and to much swearing from mods and users very low standards and it should be high standards for such chat site.
    When people Bully you, most of the time its because you’re smart enough to see their mistakes and insecurities.
    A joyful life is an individual creation that cannot be copied a recipe.

Compassion is one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives and to others.

anne uk literally told me she gets paid of kim. i literally have screenshots

Senior Newbie
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I demand a free coffee per day.

Not even a newbie yet...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Payroll

1 Tinie Tempah
    2Bitcoin
    3 Norway
    4 Nah
    5 The Popes Cat, Attn: Snufflegus

Speechless

Red face Chat Avenue is a Voluntary Workplace!!

Chat Avenue my new home for chatting, I enjoy coming here and cill out after duty, yet again as I am sort of newish in the lesbian chat I do not chat much or know many in there so I keep myself to myself.

I do the analysis a lot and observe it comes naturally to me yet again it is my work as well, I do explain when someone laughs at me because of my grammar and English mistakes as I am severely dyslexic so it does help when I indicate this issues.

CA is a place of open chat yet again it is way too open, meaning there is no control of chat behaviour of users or some moderators, so much racism among users especially when mods not monitoring the chat, and that really bad as there are vulnerable people behind those screens, so much out of control use of drugs especially smoking drugs and I am not talking about normal cigarette nope I refer to the high drug cigarettes, so many harassments and bullying so much from users
    and mmmmmmmm, to be honest even from certain mods, mods with users and mods with mods and users with users, this behaviour unacceptable in chat rooms.

CA should have different moderators international so the chat can be monitored at all the time, not only from the USA but international, so, for example, have the mod from the UK then another from USA or Australia or Arab country different time zone if you know what I mean.

CA is a free chat for all, the moderato offer their free time to the admin and agrees on the time and rules and whatsoever right so once you agree to this then this like your oath to the CA and it is clearly indicating it is not a paid position and it is voluntary work, so why all of this fuss?

Simply you do not like it then leave, and the idea of one of the people in the thread of having gif vouchers that would be awesome from the admins to the mods yet again simple appreciations would be wonderful and goes a long way.

I did offer my service and of course free of charge and whatever hours.

As when I read I have a screenshot I can show you, well you know if you are a computer savvy and have knowledge of editing well you can edit the screenshot, so by having a special bot monitoring the chat that is the way forward, of course, it will come to cost but I am sure the admins of each room will be able to come together and raise something for such amazing wonderful happy CA.

If I don't really like CA I wouldn't even bother commenting or even register in here I simply adore CA and again if you need my service do leave email and I would gladly be happy to offer my service, it is better at times to bring a few who has nothing at all with the chat rooms.

In the lesbian chat room, it is somewhat better seeing mods in there and some do awesome work so keep it up,
    ladies.

Users mods and admins can make this place a wonderful safe enjoyable place if we work as one and stop bullying racism harassment ignorance conflict politics and religions, control the chat when something in main it is going out of hand by removing user and ban should be not only for a few hours depending on the issue and major issue should be 24 hours or even some be better for a 7 days, this is what I have learned from previous mod chat when I was one before it closed down.
    When people Bully you, most of the time its because you’re smart enough to see their mistakes and insecurities.

Compassion is one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives and to others.

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Chat Avenue my new home for chatting, I enjoy coming here and cill out after duty, yet again as I am sort of newish in the lesbian chat I do not chat much or know many in there so I keep myself to myself.

I do the analysis a lot and observe it comes naturally to me yet again it is my work as well, I do explain when someone laughs at me because of my grammar and English mistakes as I am severely dyslexic so it does help when I indicate this issues.

CA is a place of open chat yet again it is way too open, meaning there is no control of chat behaviour of users or some moderators, so much racism among users especially when mods not monitoring the chat, and that really bad as there are vulnerable people behind those screens, so much out of control use of drugs especially smoking drugs and I am not talking about normal cigarette nope I refer to the high drug cigarettes, so many harassments and bullying so much from users
    and mmmmmmmm, to be honest even from certain mods, mods with users and mods with mods and users with users, this behaviour unacceptable in chat rooms.

CA should have different moderators international so the chat can be monitored at all the time, not only from the USA but international, so, for example, have the mod from the UK then another from USA or Australia or Arab country different time zone if you know what I mean.

CA is a free chat for all, the moderato offer their free time to the admin and agrees on the time and rules and whatsoever right so once you agree to this then this like your oath to the CA and it is clearly indicating it is not a paid position and it is voluntary work, so why all of this fuss?

Simply you do not like it then leave, and the idea of one of the people in the thread of having gif vouchers that would be awesome from the admins to the mods yet again simple appreciations would be wonderful and goes a long way.

I did offer my service and of course free of charge and whatever hours.

As when I read I have a screenshot I can show you, well you know if you are a computer savvy and have knowledge of editing well you can edit the screenshot, so by having a special bot monitoring the chat that is the way forward, of course, it will come to cost but I am sure the admins of each room will be able to come together and raise something for such amazing wonderful happy CA.

If I don't really like CA I wouldn't even bother commenting or even register in here I simply adore CA and again if you need my service do leave email and I would gladly be happy to offer my service, it is better at times to bring a few who has nothing at all with the chat rooms.

In the lesbian chat room, it is somewhat better seeing mods in there and some do awesome work so keep it up,
    ladies.

Users mods and admins can make this place a wonderful safe enjoyable place if we work as one and stop bullying racism harassment ignorance conflict politics and religions, control the chat when something in main it is going out of hand by removing user and ban should be not only for a few hours depending on the issue and major issue should be 24 hours or even some be better for a 7 days, this is what I have learned from previous mod chat when I was one before it closed down.

1. mods cannot be on 24/7. its been stated over and over.

2. c/a does have international mods. however the rooms do not have unlimited mod slots. most rooms are limited to 8.

3. if you read back. not one mod/admin was serious in their "demand" of payment. we all know going in its non-paying.

4. admins/mods have paid for things in the past and the money was taken with no follow through/ actual results, if you too would like to throw your money away only to sit around and wait for things promised to you, you may also do that. https://forum.chat-avenue.com/showth...-or-VIP-member! <<< reading this thread will be the fastest way to relieve your bank account of your extra cash.

5. admins/mods have to follow rules. some rules dont allow mods/admins to remove users for stuff that is clearly breaking rules (moral or sitewise) each violation has a different consequence according to chatmaster and mods/admins have to follow that guideline.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Lesbian Chat Mod

Tbf I think most of us want to do this because we like getting rid of pervs on the internet and keeping somewhere as safe as we can while we can.

I would like a free coffee per day but kicking an unsuspecting wiener off a cam is payment enough for me
    I probably kicked you for a reason

Mods cannot be on at all times. That is why I proposed limiting the chat rooms' hours to M-Th 6am-1am EDT, Friday 6am-2am EDT, Saturday 10am-2am EDT, Sunday 10am-12am EDT. Kids chat would always close 2 hours before the rest of the site. We should operate on Sunday hours on New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Chrsitmas Eve , and NEw Years Eve. We should be closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. The currency would be USA. All mods would have to be residing in USA. Payroll would be processed by Human Resources like in all companies. I do not support the bot idea. There should be a mod in each room between 5 minutes before opening and 5 minutes after closing. Also, I completely forgot about maternity and paternity leave. All female staff should get paid maternity leave for 8 weeks (6 of which should be paid). All male staff should get paternity leave for 6 weeks (4 of which should be paid). I know the maternity leave thing came up as a joke, but I would like to seriously add that for it would help retain better staff. For admins on a long-term leave of absence, a trusted mod of that room should fill in as the room admin for that time. A temporary substitute mod should be hired to fill in for that mod. This brings me to my next proposal of having substitute mods who work out an on-call schedule with Chatmaster and can substitute for any mod. We cannot hire internationally because that would create currency issues. Taxes would be paid to your home state and the USA government. Minimum wage would comply with your state law and federal law. A lot of you think this is ridiculous, but if we work together, we can make these things happen over time.
    Last edited by Haunted; 08-12-2018 at 05:36 PM.

One final reminder is that everything I have said in this thread should also apply to the mobile version of each room.

Chatmaster Wannabe
    Blog Entries

Screem
    Hi Doodz

Speechless

Default Peace and Happiness, we are family CA

Hiya PurpleRose.

I never said or meant mods should be monitoring 24/7 what I meant is taking in turns when the individual is available like having a timetable who is available for this chat room and so on.

I know there are international mods but still, most of the time chat rooms left for hours without a mod being in there, so again a timetable can work and allocated of fair workaround.

I never said mods demanding anything PurpleRose, it was a suggestion of having fun with mods and admins, like having quiz time in the chat.

The #4 I will just leave it as I said I am new here so what has happened in the past it is for the past we move on because if we look at the past we will never move forward and will stay in the past and the past will be the future.

Well the Admins make the rules so for sure they have the control to remove bullies and pass on the control to the mods when bullies racism perves pedos nasty stuff is happening in the chat room, so I find that strange '' Some rules don't allow mods/admins to remove for breaking the rules'', so chatmaster can make the rules for admins/mods to have the ability to ban warn or kick users when not following the rules. Kind Regards

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast