Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default Gay dream though I am straight

So I am a heterosexual male and I was in relationship with a girl for quite sometime but had a nasty breakup last year. So a few days back I had this gay dream. I would like to explain the dream a little. As far as I remember it started with me getting dressed up as a girl by 2 girls who appeared to be my friends. And after they were done they were joking around and I don't remember exactly what happened after that but then I was sucking on a guy's ****. He came in my mouth and the girls were cheering on while I was blowing him. And then one of the girls said now the real challenge or something like that and took out a strapon and I woke up. I felt really strange and weird as I have never had such a thought when I am awake or even in my dream before. I remember only once I had crossdressed by a friend of mine as I had lost a bet but it was a close door thing. And I was just wearing clothes not make up and stuff but I vividly remember that in this dream I was completely dolled up with a wig and even wearing lingerie. And I didn't have such a dream then..this incident was 3 years back. So I don't know how to explain this so it would be nice if you guys can help. This was day before yesterday. I had another dream last night. In this dream I was again crossdressing. I am Indian and in this dream I was wearing traditional Indian woman’s clothing with make up and accessories and was going to some Indian festivity with my friends. I agree that I have crossdressed once but that was 3 years ago and I have never had such a dream before. Now I had two dreams back to back. Thankfully there was nothing sexual in this dream.So would want to hear your opinion-Is this normal? What should I make of it? I am sorry for the long post

It is very normal. It means, you spent the time to create an ID and come up with all this bull**** because you are a ***** ****er. You don't need to be sorry for being a total ****ing nut. You do however need to be sorry for taking up bandwidth for being a ****ing nut. I get chatave is for ****- ups..I mean, Im here, but really? You hindus need to chill on your religion, it is why your country with their ****ed up sexuality issues is a disgrace..spend your time helping people who are getting raped because your culture is so repressive and backwards...at the very least at least you're venting on here, thank god, eh? Now..**** off. PS Chatave ****ers..you are the scum of all ****ers who enable **** heads like us sad..Donald would be sad. MAGA!!!

Intermediate Chatterbox

Quote Originally Posted by Param Bala View Post
    It is very normal. It means, you spent the time to create an ID and come up with all this bull**** because you are a ***** ****er. You don't need to be sorry for being a total ****ing nut. You do however need to be sorry for taking up bandwidth for being a ****ing nut. I get chatave is for ****- ups..I mean, Im here, but really? You hindus need to chill on your religion, it is why your country with their ****ed up sexuality issues is a disgrace..spend your time helping people who are getting raped because your culture is so repressive and backwards...at the very least at least you're venting on here, thank god, eh? Now..**** off. PS Chatave ****ers..you are the scum of all ****ers who enable **** heads like us sad..Donald would be sad. MAGA!!!
    quality ca content right here