Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 301 to 309 of 309
  1. #301
    Junior Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twinkle toez View Post
    you started on me for no reason and you know that and I let your remarks against me go for awhile until I had to confront it. nice to call someone an old crone and a druggie do not feel it necessary to call you names yet here you are still hating give it up ffs ..Its not nice to call someone a drugged up old crone..but then you are not nice .
    You are a liar..

    You were perfectly happy with me UNTIL I took Dav's side against you

    Who is it who keeps mailing me saying you'll 'destroy' me in Forums?

    Hypocrite!.

  2. #302
    Chatmaster Wannabe
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    16,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    You are a liar..

    You were perfectly happy with me UNTIL I took Dav's side against you

    Who is it who keeps mailing me saying you'll 'destroy', me in Forums?

    Hypocrite!.
    you are the liar ..I am known for my honesty and straight forwardness ..I had no Idea about who's side you took untill I got subbtle messages about me .you know what I don't expect you to be honest so lie away .
    I will have this closed it was fun I got vms saying they like it , people like you suck the fun right out of everything
    don't type to me anymore .If you have something sayinG I would destroy you please post it so we may all laugh .












    ☻ĎőőđŁěž☻





    Screem
    Hi Doodz






  3. #303
    Junior Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twinkle toez View Post
    you are the liar ..I am known for my honesty and straight forwardness ..I had no Idea about who's side you took untill I got subbtle messages about me .you know what I don't expect you to be honest so lie away .
    I will have this closed it was fun I got vms saying they like it , people like you suck the fun right out of everything
    don't type to me anymore .If you have something sayinG I would destroy you please post it so we may all laugh .
    Until has one l.

    Subtle has one b.

    Dumb as well as liar, drugged up and cronish.

    Love the 'destroy' bit - you are as frightening as is MITB with his 'Come to Exeter and fight me'...

  4. #304
    Chatmaster Wannabe
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    16,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    Until has one l.

    Subtle has one b.

    Dumb as well as liar, drugged up and cronish.

    Love the 'destroy' bit - you are as frightening as is MITB with his 'Come to Exeter and fight me'...
    Are you drunk? post my message saying I would destroy you ..where is it ? make sence
    I will say this I will turn you red if you continue your prolonged vendetta ..get the feck over it and yourself .
    Btw sticks and stones .
    Please close this thread ..I am afraid it will just be spammed and thats no fun thanks in advance












    ☻ĎőőđŁěž☻





    Screem
    Hi Doodz






  5. #305
    Junior Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Down the back of the sofa in the friendless void.
    Posts
    1,064
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Well, this is hilarious, oh look, I win!

  6. #306
    Senior Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Arabia
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Me win forever

  7. #307

    Default

    *** man, dont wish people dead. were all having fun here,

    Rule #1 never take c/a seriously
    Rule #2 do not take yourself seriously on c/a
    Rule #3 do not make more friends on c/a than you can count on one hand

    - - - Updated - - -

    plus, if twinkle bottom is in her late 30s early 40s like her dp, then thats cool and hot as **** that she spends any time on this crap site with us all (Y)
    i'll give you 50 pesos for it

  8. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    ...elsewhere...
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The2Game View Post
    You are a liar..

    You were perfectly happy with me UNTIL I took Dav's side against you

    Who is it who keeps mailing me saying you'll 'destroy' me in Forums?

    Hypocrite!.
    My friend...Pride and revenge are two twin sisters born on midnight...one after another.
    You gotta understand females the way the cant understand themselves.
    They just want to lead and never lose.
    Having a vagina and your own opinion is a powerful weapon. Too bad that some males fall for that.
    I know and read their minds very fast.
    Let them be...you can't win a fight against any female in the virtual world.
    Just let them be...and you will be the one winning.

  9. #309
    Junior Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Down the back of the sofa in the friendless void.
    Posts
    1,064
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Too many GIFS lead to heartburn.

    It's Wiser If None are used.

 

 
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 1999-2018 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 PM.