Thread: hello there

Default hello there

new ..not sure why i joined a forum ... boredom or so so lonely lol

maybe i feel like exploring not sure .... current project i am working on is my internal compass ....which i have ignored most of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by sixtyfeet View Post
    new ..not sure why i joined a forum ... boredom or so so lonely lol

maybe i feel like exploring not sure .... current project i am working on is my internal compass ....which i have ignored most of my life.
    Welcome to the forums. I joined a forum for the same reason - boredom, lonely, living in a new town...
    Don't ignore that compass...get out there and explore and you will find "True North".

Quote Originally Posted by Mistoffelees View Post
    Welcome to the forums. I joined a forum for the same reason - boredom, lonely, living in a new town...
    Don't ignore that compass...get out there and explore and you will find "True North".
    yeah i find myself drawn to exploring life at this moment so i told myself i will say no to nothing for the rest of this year ...(within reason of course nothing dumb) .... life opens up when u open yourself up to it .... im not one for looking for help from others so when i am not doing good i vanish from the people in my life which is most of the time ....

but been at letting go of bad habits so i can welcome life instead of opposing it ..... thanks for the reply ...

i do use my internal compass now to guide me , no different than we should use our stomachs to guide us to eat ...

Hello guys, This is Sonakshi from India, travelling and exploring new things is my hobby. Interior Decor by profession.Love to give advice.

Quote Originally Posted by sixtyfeet View Post
    yeah i find myself drawn to exploring life at this moment so i told myself i will say no to nothing for the rest of this year ...(within reason of course nothing dumb) .... life opens up when u open yourself up to it .... im not one for looking for help from others so when i am not doing good i vanish from the people in my life which is most of the time ....

but been at letting go of bad habits so i can welcome life instead of opposing it ..... thanks for the reply ...

i do use my internal compass now to guide me , no different than we should use our stomachs to guide us to eat ...
    Sometimes it is healthy to say no to things. If you don't say no, you can sometimes get taken advantage of. I also have a habit of disappearing when I am struggling with personal things. My friends understand that if I don't call it's because I am working on something mentally, physically, emotionally, logistically, or educationally.

Senior Newbie
    Blog Entries

Smile sixtyfeet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sonakshi View Post
    Hello guys, This is Sonakshi from India, travelling and exploring new things is my hobby. Interior Decor by profession.Love to give advice.
    Sonakshi [IMG]https://theroopantran.files.*********.com/2013/07/hello02.jpg[/IMG] Hello SONAKSHI