View Poll Results: who thinks chat master should hire more american mods and stop banning christans??

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 for yes

3 75.00%
  • 2 for no

1 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: american laws

Quote Originally Posted by !+-*Dark-Light*-+! View Post
    banned lmao **** dont ban the entertainment

youre probably next
    I think this is an example of the hate filled attitude that is wrong with the world today. At least what is wrong with America. Crazy Bob is not being confrontational in any way and if he was banned for his beliefs this is morally wrong. He is entitled to his opinions. We need to respect and embrace differences because if we were all the same it would be very boring.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    I think this is an example of the hate filled attitude that is wrong with the world today. At least what is wrong with America. Crazy Bob is not being confrontational in any way and if he was banned for his beliefs this is morally wrong. He is entitled to his opinions. We need to respect and embrace differences because if we were all the same it would be very boring.
    I agree... CrazyBob has always voiced his opinion and can be confrontational with his strong beliefs of mostly political and religious topics. However, he always approaches it with respect. It seems that the attacks are toward him and his beliefs. Healthy conflict is always welcome until it get's out of hand with racial and belligerent bigotry slurs that are hurtful?

I also agree one hundred with "If we were all the same it would be very boring." It's so true! I'm open minded and love to learn new things from others points of view. We may not always agree, but we must always respect it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12