View Poll Results: who thinks chat master should hire more american mods and stop banning christans??

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 for yes

3 75.00%
  • 2 for no

1 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: american laws

Quote Originally Posted by !+-*Dark-Light*-+! View Post
    banned lmao **** dont ban the entertainment

youre probably next
    I think this is an example of the hate filled attitude that is wrong with the world today. At least what is wrong with America. Crazy Bob is not being confrontational in any way and if he was banned for his beliefs this is morally wrong. He is entitled to his opinions. We need to respect and embrace differences because if we were all the same it would be very boring.

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLivesMatter View Post
    I think this is an example of the hate filled attitude that is wrong with the world today. At least what is wrong with America. Crazy Bob is not being confrontational in any way and if he was banned for his beliefs this is morally wrong. He is entitled to his opinions. We need to respect and embrace differences because if we were all the same it would be very boring.
    I agree... CrazyBob has always voiced his opinion and can be confrontational with his strong beliefs of mostly political and religious topics. However, he always approaches it with respect. It seems that the attacks are toward him and his beliefs. Healthy conflict is always welcome until it get's out of hand with racial and belligerent bigotry slurs that are hurtful?

I also agree one hundred with "If we were all the same it would be very boring." It's so true! I'm open minded and love to learn new things from others points of view. We may not always agree, but we must always respect it.

Intermediate Chatterbox

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob View Post
    I am going no where, And no its illegal to ban me just because i have different opinions than you, As i am completely following the rules and not breaking any rule here, DEAL WITH IT.

Your dream will never come true, As i am going no where and will continue to say what i want if i am not causing harm to anybody,

This forums is not for you and who the hell are you lol, Anyway, i am not going to change my opinions for anybody even if i was about to die lol, don’t play with the wrong person, if i am offering you respect then offer me respect, i attack the one who attacks me at the first place. Have a nice day, u will know me day by day

You can’t just be anti religion and religious people and expect welcoming from them, If you are against me then be sure i will be against you completely, Eye for an eye.

You don’t have the right to say religious people should be banned, Know what you are talking about before starting a conversation.

You can share your opinions
    I can share my opinions
    As long as we don’t break the rules here, You can’t really complain about me and cry to get me banned because i am sharing my opinion here as you do, This site is not only for atheism and it doesn’t support atheism its for all kinds of people and everyone have the right to say whatever they wants without breaking the rules.

I haven’t complained about non religious people being anti religion, I am just defending my thoughts I haven’t attacked anybody, Why do you think that you have the right to be anti religious people and not expect the same from them?? Open your mind or be quiet
    wat??? i said u might be next coz theyre banning religious persons.................... B r E a T h E

haha thanks whoever found this page. i was looking for it. i also think that there arent enough american mods and americans are getting offended because our rights are getting violated daily.

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by !+-*Dark-Light*-+! View Post
    wat??? i said u might be next coz theyre banning religious persons.................... B r E a T h E
    No I can’t be banned just because i am religious, This is not a wild zoo and there will be consequences if it happened. No need for your attention or help or sympathy i know how to deal with my own problems

good for you. but dreadflow in music chat hates jesus. she said so herself. and she knows im very religious and she kicks me on the regular, and then makes up lies about rules im supposedly breaking when there's only ONE and i do it for good reason. so ffs

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tweet69 View Post
    good for you. but dreadflow in music chat hates jesus. she said so herself. and she knows im very religious and she kicks me on the regular, and then makes up lies about rules im supposedly breaking when there's only ONE and i do it for good reason. so ffs
    It's ok they are jealous of you

Default aka american laws

i know cuz they know im a child of god and i stand up for jesus. as the old song says

stand up stand up for jesus yee soldiers of the cross

Senior Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tweet69 View Post
    i know cuz they know im a child of god and i stand up for jesus. as the old song says

stand up stand up for jesus yee soldiers of the cross
    Yes jesus loves you
    And muslims loves you

jesus loves me this i know for the bible tells me so little ones to him belong they are weak but he is strong yes jesus loves me yes jesus loves me loooool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12