Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Clones

Default Clones

Alright dudes. Not sure if anyone knows but we've got an issue with multiple people being cloned (myself now being one of them).

It's at the point where they're showing videos of me on cam, and I'm being verbally abused in main chat because they believe me to be the fake.

Not sure if anything can be done about this but I'm at the point where I no longer want to come to chat due to this issue.

Pls help <3

That guy from Down Under

Quote Originally Posted by ! MellissaYo View Post
    Alright dudes. Not sure if anyone knows but we've got an issue with multiple people being cloned (myself now being one of them).

It's at the point where they're showing videos of me on cam, and I'm being verbally abused in main chat because they believe me to be the fake.

Not sure if anything can be done about this but I'm at the point where I no longer want to come to chat due to this issue.

Pls help <3
    I do see other users been cloned, I wouldn't worry about it too much about them, they are just being trolls. If they are abusing you, the best thing to do is just ignore them. If it gets worse, you can try taking a screenshot and send it to to the mod in the chat or on the forums or send it to Alex. Help that helped.
    Nick
    (That guy from Down Under)

Not even a newbie yet...
    Blog Entries

Ugh posers gosh i hate them -.-
    Idk