Speechless

Default Problems with the modern version of the gay chatroom

Hi,

I was using the modern version of the gay chatroom when suddenly it stopped responding to anything.

I've tried going back in with Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome...all I get is a blank white screen...was chatting with a friend and then i couldn't get back in....still can't.

What's the problem? Is it a glitch that someone is aware of? Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Tim1972

P.S. Just checked and the problem seems to affect only the modern version of the gay chatroom....others seem to be ok.

P.S. 2 Still trying to get into modern gay chat. All that comes up is a blank screen. No messages of any kind. I don't appear to have been banned or blocked. Just can't get in. Please fix. Was talking to a friend and then couldn't get back to him to even say goodbye.
    Last edited by Tim1972; 08-08-2018 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Additional information to add

Gay Chat Mod

Try zooming on your browser window. I get a blank screen until I get to 200% zoom...

Speechless

Hi Toretto,
    Thanks! I zoomed in and got the normal screen at 150%. Weird how it just started doing that.

Best wishes,
    Tim1972

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1972 View Post
    Hi Toretto,
    Thanks! I zoomed in and got the normal screen at 150%. Weird how it just started doing that.

Best wishes,
    Tim1972
    Anytime mate! Have fun.

Not even a newbie yet...

Hey zzoon in to 200 and its back for mee agn
    Last edited by DAVIDORLANDOFL; 08-11-2018 at 08:47 PM. Reason: I CAN USE CHAT ROOM AGING