Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1

    Default Phantom defending a user bulling me in Lesbian Chat

    I don't know where Kelly pulls these ****ing retards and make them mod, but this piece of **** watched as some other user calls me a man then, it mutes ME for defending myself. Worthless garbage mod. He should be fired.

  2. #2

    Default

    It's war on this site. I'm done being nice. I'm done flaunting a false grin. I'm done. I officially declare war on this website, it chat rooms, and all the mods and admins herein. It's time to put on my war pant and start the bloodbath.

  3. #3
    Singles Chat Admin/UM
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the black pearl
    Posts
    6,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Maxwell View Post
    5 years ago, I was looking for a permanent place to set foot at in chat soon after Yahoo Chat closed down, and for 5 years, I have stayed, endured many of prejudge by transphobic and racist remarks with no one defending me or seeing my side, and for 5 years, I have stood the stand of time, but I think it's time for me to move on and look for another chat. I have been feeling ignored and forgotten in chat, so I have lost interest in it all. I'm not sure if I will come back to talk to everyone here, I'm just tired of talking to myself.

    Therefore, with a not-so-heavy heart that I will have to depart from Lesbian Chat and Chat Avenue for good. For the rest of you that has not been a pain for me, I thank you, but the hatred is strong here, and the ignorance is strong here, and I cannot stay in a chat where I am hated.

    Sincerely,
    Priscilla
    EvilScilla
    DarkScilla
    UglyScilla

    and all other names associated with this account.

    Good-bye.
    welcome back! its good to see you! like all threats on c/a, this too was an empty one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Maxwell View Post
    It's war on this site. I'm done being nice. I'm done flaunting a false grin. I'm done. I officially declare war on this website, it chat rooms, and all the mods and admins herein. It's time to put on my war pant and start the bloodbath.
    be careful blood stains horribly and probably wont come out of your war pant.. and im sure you paid a fortune for them. would hate to see your next thread threatening cm to pay your dry cleaning bill.


    thanks drewyyyyyyy

  4. #4
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Maybe it was two times
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Maxwell View Post
    I don't know where Kelly pulls these ****ing retards and make them mod, but this piece of **** watched as some other user calls me a man then, it mutes ME for defending myself. Worthless garbage mod. He should be fired.
    I muted you, I didn't even kick you because you were being disruptive. I told you both to take it to PM and you didn't listen.
    I probably kicked you for a reason

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Maxwell View Post
    I don't know where Kelly pulls these ****ing retards and make them mod, but this piece of **** watched as some other user calls me a man then, it mutes ME for defending myself. Worthless garbage mod. He should be fired.
    The heat wave is certainly having an effect on the resident nutjobs!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I muted you, I didn't even kick you because you were being disruptive. I told you both to take it to PM and you didn't listen.
    If you were doing your job you'd know I was getting bullied. Your incompetence is astonishing!

  7. #7
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Maybe it was two times
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    You weren’t being bullied. You sent no proof of anything, you just said someone had called you a man. Which is par for the course in lesbian chat. I get called a man all the time. In fact you did it in your first post when you said “he” should be fired. Are you bullying me?

  8. #8

    Default

    Darling, Its the internet. You go on with the expectation someone will troll. You can choose to log off if needed.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    93

    Default

    the bullying there is only done by mods whom seem to think that their powers are special. i have seen a lot of what happens there . mostly provocation on their part and their friends . Anyone who isnt on their side either gets kicked or banned at their discretion .
    many people are leaving because of it .
    Admins need to make proper choices of who mods there. The power play is beyond a joke .

  10. #10
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Darkness
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Wow that is huge coming from you stel48, I have seen you bullying many in there and you are very racist to many nationality religion, what your indicating mods have power yes for sure power to make order in the chat to keep that chat fun and clean from disruptive behaviour that ruined users having a good time in the chat.

    I see may users joining the chat and not leaving and those who are leaving actually are the one don't follow the rules and just want to bully and cause drama so glad they are going.

    Admins they do make the proper choice allocating such huge responsibilities to the mods and they are making a good choice, you just don't like it as you don't like order and peace happy chat free from drama and bullying and most of all racism.

    I know I will have hurried time now but I am used to stalking and whatever horrible the chat can throw at me I just rise above it
    When people Bully you, most of the time its because you’re smart enough to see their mistakes and insecurities.
    A joyful life is an individual creation that cannot be copied a recipe.

    Compassion is one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives and to others.

  11. #11

    Default

    I will make it clear that phantom IS abusing his powers.

  12. #12
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Maybe it was two times
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Maxwell View Post
    I will make it clear that phantom IS abusing his powers.
    I'm not a man.
    But yeah okay.
    I probably kicked you for a reason

  13. #13
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Darkness
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Hahahahaha @ His, so handsome MR Phantom ..
    When people Bully you, most of the time its because you’re smart enough to see their mistakes and insecurities.
    A joyful life is an individual creation that cannot be copied a recipe.

    Compassion is one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives and to others.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I'm not a man.
    But yeah okay.
    Haha, I don't care.

  15. #15
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Maybe it was two times
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Maxwell View Post
    Haha, I don't care.
    You realise your entire thread is about someone calling you a man and you say it's bullying?

    ...and you don't care that you're calling me a man...

    Definition of ironic.
    I probably kicked you for a reason

  16. #16

    Default

    What part of "I don't care" don't you understand? That means shut your mouth.
    I will NOT yield or surrender to bullies like you.

  17. #17
    Not even a newbie yet...
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Darkness
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Hahahahahah @ Bullies, oh my my my Priscilla no one is doing the bullying here beside you .

    Give it a rest and just vanish please .
    When people Bully you, most of the time its because you’re smart enough to see their mistakes and insecurities.
    A joyful life is an individual creation that cannot be copied a recipe.

    Compassion is one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives and to others.

  18. #18
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Down Under Your Wife
    Posts
    55
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    This is getting idiotic at this point. Grow up that is all I will say on this subject. Do you know how many names mods are called daily? That we are having to check cams and see men jerking off continuously?

    These are the things that people who use the room seem to forget. Everyone has a poke at each other in that room seeing who is the bigger smartass.

    You have a room full of women going there what do you honestly expect? Grow up. If you are grown then act grown no one is trying to attack you least of all phantom. To be honest she doesn’t care enough to be starting **** with you.

    You also know that misgendering someone can be harmful do not do it.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post
    This is getting idiotic at this point. Grow up that is all I will say on this subject. Do you know how many names mods are called daily? That we are having to check cams and see men jerking off continuously?

    These are the things that people who use the room seem to forget. Everyone has a poke at each other in that room seeing who is the bigger smartass.

    You have a room full of women going there what do you honestly expect? Grow up. If you are grown then act grown no one is trying to attack you least of all phantom. To be honest she doesn’t care enough to be starting **** with you.

    You also know that misgendering someone can be harmful do not do it.
    I will NEVER concede to my enemies. I will fight them until I die. My hatred of them will never EVER falter. By defending such scum, you will be branded as an enemy as well. These damn new mods are so unqualified and priviged, that they don't know where their loyalties lie. They are made to protect all, yet they don't.

    I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE LIKES OF YOU.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Maxwell View Post
    I will NEVER concede to my enemies. I will fight them until I die. My hatred of them will never EVER falter. By defending such scum, you will be branded as an enemy as well. These damn new mods are so unqualified and priviged, that they don't know where their loyalties lie. They are made to protect all, yet they don't.

    I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE LIKES OF YOU.

    You are a toxic and utterly repulsive individual.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 1999-2018 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 PM.