Default Phantom defending a user bulling me in Lesbian Chat

I don't know where Kelly pulls these ****ing retards and make them mod, but this piece of **** watched as some other user calls me a man then, it mutes ME for defending myself. Worthless garbage mod. He should be fired.

It's war on this site. I'm done being nice. I'm done flaunting a false grin. I'm done. I officially declare war on this website, it chat rooms, and all the mods and admins herein. It's time to put on my war pant and start the bloodbath.

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Maxwell View Post
    5 years ago, I was looking for a permanent place to set foot at in chat soon after Yahoo Chat closed down, and for 5 years, I have stayed, endured many of prejudge by transphobic and racist remarks with no one defending me or seeing my side, and for 5 years, I have stood the stand of time, but I think it's time for me to move on and look for another chat. I have been feeling ignored and forgotten in chat, so I have lost interest in it all. I'm not sure if I will come back to talk to everyone here, I'm just tired of talking to myself.

Therefore, with a not-so-heavy heart that I will have to depart from Lesbian Chat and Chat Avenue for good. For the rest of you that has not been a pain for me, I thank you, but the hatred is strong here, and the ignorance is strong here, and I cannot stay in a chat where I am hated.

Sincerely,
    Priscilla
    EvilScilla
    DarkScilla
    UglyScilla

and all other names associated with this account.

Good-bye.
    welcome back! its good to see you! like all threats on c/a, this too was an empty one.

It's war on this site. I'm done being nice. I'm done flaunting a false grin. I'm done. I officially declare war on this website, it chat rooms, and all the mods and admins herein. It's time to put on my war pant and start the bloodbath.
    be careful blood stains horribly and probably wont come out of your war pant.. and im sure you paid a fortune for them. would hate to see your next thread threatening cm to pay your dry cleaning bill.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Lesbian Chat Mod

I don't know where Kelly pulls these ****ing retards and make them mod, but this piece of **** watched as some other user calls me a man then, it mutes ME for defending myself. Worthless garbage mod. He should be fired.
    I muted you, I didn't even kick you because you were being disruptive. I told you both to take it to PM and you didn't listen.
    I probably kicked you for a reason

The heat wave is certainly having an effect on the resident nutjobs!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I muted you, I didn't even kick you because you were being disruptive. I told you both to take it to PM and you didn't listen.
    If you were doing your job you'd know I was getting bullied. Your incompetence is astonishing!

Lesbian Chat Mod

You weren’t being bullied. You sent no proof of anything, you just said someone had called you a man. Which is par for the course in lesbian chat. I get called a man all the time. In fact you did it in your first post when you said “he” should be fired. Are you bullying me?

Darling, Its the internet. You go on with the expectation someone will troll. You can choose to log off if needed.

the bullying there is only done by mods whom seem to think that their powers are special. i have seen a lot of what happens there . mostly provocation on their part and their friends . Anyone who isnt on their side either gets kicked or banned at their discretion .
    many people are leaving because of it .
    Admins need to make proper choices of who mods there. The power play is beyond a joke .

Speechless

Wow that is huge coming from you stel48, I have seen you bullying many in there and you are very racist to many nationality religion, what your indicating mods have power yes for sure power to make order in the chat to keep that chat fun and clean from disruptive behaviour that ruined users having a good time in the chat.

I see may users joining the chat and not leaving and those who are leaving actually are the one don't follow the rules and just want to bully and cause drama so glad they are going.

Admins they do make the proper choice allocating such huge responsibilities to the mods and they are making a good choice, you just don't like it as you don't like order and peace happy chat free from drama and bullying and most of all racism.

I know I will have hurried time now but I am used to stalking and whatever horrible the chat can throw at me I just rise above it
    When people Bully you, most of the time its because you’re smart enough to see their mistakes and insecurities.
    A joyful life is an individual creation that cannot be copied a recipe.

Compassion is one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives and to others.

I will make it clear that phantom IS abusing his powers.

Lesbian Chat Mod

I will make it clear that phantom IS abusing his powers.
    I'm not a man.
    But yeah okay.
    I probably kicked you for a reason

Speechless

Hahahahaha @ His, so handsome MR Phantom ..
    When people Bully you, most of the time its because you’re smart enough to see their mistakes and insecurities.
    A joyful life is an individual creation that cannot be copied a recipe.

Compassion is one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives and to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I'm not a man.
    But yeah okay.
    Haha, I don't care.