Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilla View Post
    You are a toxic and utterly repulsive individual.

Thank you.

Lesbian Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Maxwell View Post
    I will NEVER concede to my enemies. I will fight them until I die. My hatred of them will never EVER falter. By defending such scum, you will be branded as an enemy as well. These damn new mods are so unqualified and priviged, that they don't know where their loyalties lie. They are made to protect all, yet they don't.

I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE LIKES OF YOU.
    Then fight go on your tangent and continue to carry on if you wish. I’ve explained my stance on this situation within the room with you. Not everyone is educated in regards to certain aspects of our community. Unfortunately because all of us including myself and you are part of it we will continue to be questioned or having to defend ourselves.

I’m not saying that you shouldn’t fight unjust comments not at all but I do expect you to consider where others are at. You can’t expect people to know what upsets you what doesn’t how it effects how it doesn’t. No one can read minds. Reacting in a negative way and going straight for a huge argument just shows that a ****ed image of who you are as a person which they then use to justify whatever feelings that have towards those in our community.

Do you know how many ****ed up things are said to other women in there on a regular basis? It’s a regular occurrence you will get the good and the bad if you cannot handle it then tell them that’s a **** thing to say or maybe you’ll have to remove yourself.

P.S
    If I see you abusing mods for no reason other then your disdain for them there will be consequences.

Lesbian Chat Mod

I will NEVER concede to my enemies. I will fight them until I die. My hatred of them will never EVER falter. By defending such scum, you will be branded as an enemy as well. These damn new mods are so unqualified and priviged, that they don't know where their loyalties lie. They are made to protect all, yet they don't.

I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE LIKES OF YOU.
    Yah okay. Let's meet up for coffee and discuss privilege some time.
    My crumpet hasn't got any holes

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Yah okay. Let's meet up for coffee and discuss privilege some time.
    I'll bring my shotguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post
    Then fight go on your tangent and continue to carry on if you wish. I’ve explained my stance on this situation within the room with you. Not everyone is educated in regards to certain aspects of our community. Unfortunately because all of us including myself and you are part of it we will continue to be questioned or having to defend ourselves.

I’m not saying that you shouldn’t fight unjust comments not at all but I do expect you to consider where others are at. You can’t expect people to know what upsets you what doesn’t how it effects how it doesn’t. No one can read minds. Reacting in a negative way and going straight for a huge argument just shows that a ****ed image of who you are as a person which they then use to justify whatever feelings that have towards those in our community.

Do you know how many ****ed up things are said to other women in there on a regular basis? It’s a regular occurrence you will get the good and the bad if you cannot handle it then tell them that’s a **** thing to say or maybe you’ll have to remove yourself.

P.S
    If I see you abusing mods for no reason other then your disdain for them there will be consequences.
    Excuse me for not shaking in my boots, I don't take threats like that last line very lightly.

Lesbian Chat Mod

I'll bring my shotguns.
    I'll bring the handcuffs, sweet cheeks
    My crumpet hasn't got any holes

Lesbian Chat Mod

Love a good dramatic thread this time of year.
    Did you find your crumpet holes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12