Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Speechless

Lightbulb Job courier, its benefit.

Job courier, its benefit. In this thread, I want to tell you how I make money on my biznaz. I work as a courier in Russia - Moscow. We have a motivation, like many other firms. Mativtsi is very simple, the number of orders that customers did not give (not sold), they fold for the whole month and in the percentage ratio deduct the amount of money for the work done. I acted in a cunning way, calling customers in the morning, who did not pick up the phone, can not take the order and so far ... then I leave these orders in the warehouse, thereby reducing the negative co-ficent. And you can also blackmail customers, if they receive their order at a time when it's profitable for the client, then it costs extra money (tips), there are many other ways to ruin the customer for money .... and if the client refuses, I personally order I will return to the firm, the firm is losing money. I, save my time and can earn extra money on other work, this taxi without permission, then my own system of customer search and the deception of electronic programs Uber, Yandex ... P / s brothers and sister, how do you deceive your oligarchs by working in large companies? Finishing the financial flows and replenishing their own wallets. I propose to create a separate topic where you can share your experience and navaks, how to deceive and get rich at the expense of the rich!

Banned
    I have seas with no water, coast with no sand, towns without people

Quote Originally Posted by Alexsi View Post
    Job courier, its benefit. In this thread, I want to tell you how I make money on my biznaz. I work as a courier in Russia - Moscow. We have a motivation, like many other firms. Mativtsi is very simple, the number of orders that customers did not give (not sold), they fold for the whole month and in the percentage ratio deduct the amount of money for the work done. I acted in a cunning way, calling customers in the morning, who did not pick up the phone, can not take the order and so far ... then I leave these orders in the warehouse, thereby reducing the negative co-ficent
    Deduct from what? People's salaries?

Speechless

Quote Originally Posted by DontCostYaNuffin View Post
    Deduct from what? People's salaries?

everything is simple. in every large firm there are rules of operation, if you retreat a little from these rules, you can save your time, earn extra money, deprive the firm of a stable income and rich people will suffer losses. Example, I work with the Uber application, they give me an order, I come to the client, I offer him a cheaper price for the trip, in exchange I ask the client to refuse the taxi, the initiative of refusing the client! I help the client to save his money and thereby earn myself, and Uber thus seeks new clients for me!

Banned
    I have seas with no water, coast with no sand, towns without people

Quote Originally Posted by Alexsi View Post
    everything is simple. in every large firm there are rules of operation, if you retreat a little from these rules, you can save your time, earn extra money, deprive the firm of a stable income and rich people will suffer losses. Example, I work with the Uber application, they give me an order, I come to the client, I offer him a cheaper price for the trip, in exchange I ask the client to refuse the taxi, the initiative of refusing the client! I help the client to save his money and thereby earn myself, and Uber thus seeks new clients for me!
    Makes sense tovarishch.

this thing is already happening with the online purchasing...
    by doing so you contribute to lowering the income for rich companies that pay hefty taxes into the budget.
    Also, so many people will stay with no jobs at all cause the huge retailers cannot pay them.
    Also by ordering online you (in most cases) you avoid paying taxes (so the hospitals, schools and road infrastructure can suffer indirectly a lot)

What a great idea...
    In a search for inspiration...

Speechless

Horseback Riding.
    There is a lot more turnover of money, and most importantly there is stability. To begin with, each state feeds (gives money) rich people, and the rich manage the business. I do a service to the rich, equestrian sport.
    His stable, a horse sports teacher, horses. The customer pays 50 $ / 1 hour, for skating, the teacher picks up $ 25 other $ 25 I take away. renting out a room for horses. I pay taxes very small and very small, thus hiding the true income. And how do you conduct your business?