Thread: what the heck

Default what the heck

what the heck happened to college chat?? why is it rigged? it's not supposed to look like that on regular computers. cough cough

It's been there for months.

College Chat Admin

The modern chat version has been there for a while however, it was never the default version up until now...

- This space available for rent -

looool love your signature stoned haha and yea i know it just now started being that way and i just seen it last night cuz someone was complaining about it in video chat. that is the mobile version of college chat. dont know what the heck happened there.

Universal Forum Mod
    Blog Entries

I'm not 100% sure it is an error. I know that when I talked to Admin yesterday he was saying the new default version of chats was getting rolled out in the next couple of weeks and it to me looks suspiciously like the modern chat we have now just souped-up a bit.

And what they are calling the classic version chats would as CM put it 'no longer be actively pushed out.They will eventually be phased out.' They've edited the college chat guide to say the main version of the chat is the new modern version and not the flash one too. Maybe they are using CC as a test?
    ❤LPO

could be but they have been in beta testing for months and months and months now ffs they need to come on now i mean really it's been like a year

So far College chat, Video games chat, S*x chat, Sports chat, and Mobile chat has the new chat rooms as the default now

ffs i dont think it's permanent corey tho i could be wrong seems like chat master hates us now i heard music chat will be next good bye chat forever

Quote Originally Posted by tweet69 View Post
    ffs i dont think it's permanent corey tho i could be wrong seems like chat master hates us now i heard music chat will be next good bye chat forever
    they just did video chat last night or early this morning. To me they are ok just got to get use to them when c/a made the switch from digichats to flash. Takes time to adjust to new things in life. I am sure it will be good in the long run.

well i remember how to get in them now so and corey i wuv you

i didnt know you were mod in video chat when did that happen?? you never log in.