Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Not even a newbie yet...

Girls Chat is a damn sight better with the mods, well done to all of them, especially White as she seems to be the one I see in there a lot doing a fantastic job. Behave and you won't get kicked. Be an idiot and say bye bye. Seems a simple enough system to me!!! Keep it up mods!!!!
    Last edited by EmberR; 09-12-2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: cant effing spell to save my life!

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaFLgirl View Post
    I agree on the original poster. In most of White .... and Magic mom. Both since they are mods act like they are a god.
    When they dont like u and even not talked to them or in main u will get kicked just so they have their fun.

Flame song is a example of what a mod should be, thats why she is an admin now.
    White (trash as i would call her) even as Magic mom are a very good example of how not to. These are people that think they are a god.

I even make it worse, people in North Korea have more freedom with Kim Jung Un then chatters in girls chat have with these 2 new mods.

Ofcourse u gonna say u dont do it wrong and u just o ur job.
    And yes i did name calling, so do u.
    I have even see u talking to a girl and said in main chat to her that u asked yourself if that girl talked **** yesterday. That is a serious thing.
    Its not like u get the room back for normal. the problem is that when u dont think its normal and others do and its even within the rules u still kick.

But not only u do that. Others do the same. And u all 3 have 1 thing u all do the same. u call someone out and then kick them fast so they never ever can make a screenshot of the abuse u or the other new mods do.
    I am glad i did made a screenshot and i will making a lot more of them since u just abuse your powers.
    The screenshot can be seen here. https://ibb.co/czeMaU

NEWS FLASH- All the regulars left a long time ago. I think Carla is the only one left. Girls chat was awesome when Casey was admin and Anna was a mod. I quit going in there over a year ago because it's a joke. The UCZ is way better,

Quote Originally Posted by Iesha-she View Post
    NEWS FLASH- All the regulars left a long time ago. I think Carla is the only one left. Girls chat was awesome when Casey was admin and Anna was a mod. I quit going in there over a year ago because it's a joke. The UCZ is way better,
    I would not say its gone bad. The only problem i have and others are affraid to tell (cause then they get kicked in the room) are the new mods. White and Magic Mom are the worst of the new mods.
    Sometimes people make mistakes giving people mod status, in this at least 2 cases it happend.

It is impossible to get a screen shot when they kick you immediately. White Saphire for some reason is kick happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by laura1992 View Post
    Have you any screenshots if so send them to flame_song girls chat admin if no screenshots its your word against theres.

If you check my IP you will see it has never changed and I have been chatting in this room since before Anna was a Mod. And these are my pictures that I use and if you need proof I can email you like 50 of them from when I was a young child to now. I am not this Leeana from AU like you accuse me of being.
    Quote Originally Posted by white_sapphire View Post
    Hi Leeana

You roll your VPN/IP which is against the rules. I am following admins recommendations and she knows about this, if you have a problem please take it up with flame_song.

Thank you

Banned

Instead of blaming each other for rolling the IP addresses...
    Why don't you ask mods and admins in the girl's room how old they are.
    Some of them may be in their second puberty but sure don't look like Girls anymore to me.
    Yeah...think about that twice everyone.

Girls Chat Mod

.LeeAnn I have replied and apologised for the mistaken identity under the seperate thread advising the admin about it and asking her to apologise to you if she saw you in the room before me.

Girls Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by .Leeann View Post
    I have been chatting in girls chat way before White_sapphire. She kicks me for no reason and before I have a chance to screen shot anything. She accused me of using someone else picture and spoofing my IP address. I don't know how the Bleep bleep do that. I wish Anna would come back to chat-ave. White abuses the position she has been put in and I am not eh only one to complain about this. When is admin going to deal with it?
    #

Hi Leeann
    After this happened I discussed with another mod and even spoke to flame_song. I explained that an error had been made on my part asking both to apologise to you in the room if you came back and they saw you before I did.
    Your pic and name is similar to another chatter and with the clone problem the room has suffered in the past I reacted to this but will admit to getting this one wrong and will apologise here to you.
    I am not perfect but do kick with the best intentions for the room and may get it wrong sometimes, so once again please accept my apologies.

Girls Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by .Leeann View Post
    It is impossible to get a screen shot when they kick you immediately. White Saphire for some reason is kick happy.
    I have replied under your own thread and the other thread you commented on. This was a case of mistaken identity and I explained to flame_song when I spoke to her after this happened asking her and another mod to apologise to you if they saw you in the room again before I did and I will take this opportunity to apologise to you.
    I accept i am not perfect and do get it wrong sometimes bit I do what I do for the best intentions for the room. Once again I apologise.

I have seen mods kicking peole because they had a normal picture but had the name model in their name.
    OK if thats something u can't do then that is fine.
    It would be nice if they then do it to everybody. this 16F Annie Model had a picture of a naked top.
    https://ibb.co/eW8CLU
    Strange that the mods dont apply the rule to everybody... very very very strange. But then again Cudles is a new mod and is in the list with White and Magic mom that are both also kick happy.
    Last edited by EmmaFLgirl; 09-14-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Strange, or i was AFK working.... i wonder which it could be.

Thank you for appologizing. We all make mistakes and it itakes a good person to admit it.
    .LeeAnn I have replied and apologised for the mistaken identity under the seperate thread advising the admin about it and asking her to apologise to you if she saw you in the room before me.
    - - - Updated - - -

Thank you.
    #

Hi Leeann
    After this happened I discussed with another mod and even spoke to flame_song. I explained that an error had been made on my part asking both to apologise to you in the room if you came back and they saw you before I did.
    Your pic and name is similar to another chatter and with the clone problem the room has suffered in the past I reacted to this but will admit to getting this one wrong and will apologise here to you.
    I am not perfect but do kick with the best intentions for the room and may get it wrong sometimes, so once again please accept my apologies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaFLgirl View Post
    I have seen mods kicking peole because they had a normal picture but had the name model in their name.
    OK if thats something u can't do then that is fine.
    It would be nice if they then do it to everybody. this 16F Annie Model had a picture of a naked top.
    https://ibb.co/eW8CLU
    Strange that the mods dont apply the rule to everybody... very very very strange. But then again Cudles is a new mod and is in the list with White and Magic mom that are both also kick happy.
    It's not strange.
    It's more like symptomatic. But many of you can't see it although it's very obvious from the beginning.
    Rooms like this get opened with the intention so the mature female predators can hunt fresh-young boobs high and low.
    Girls room...my ass.

So. Today i just came in. I pressed to much and logged in as a guest before i could say anything Cuddles allready kicked me.
    Please explain why u did?

If you came in whilst Super was rolling through IP's and guests names you might of been caught up by him and got kicked accidentally, never recommended to use a guest name.

I could not even change it. But i allready send a screenshot to Flame of what u first said to me.
    https://ibb.co/jMCYZz

a screenshot from days ago? where you wern't kicked? that seems awfully relevant.

No. It shows how u act to others. U just kicked me for NO reason. U keep thinking i am using vpn. I dont even know what it is.
    Stop being a **** and act like a mod.

i all ready explained that if you got kicked it was an accident related to someone rolling IP and Guest names and flooding. But considering you spend more time complaining about everything and everyone on the forums than you even do in chat, maybe another room would be more suited for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast