Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Default I’m sick of this place

There are too many reasons; pdos that never get in trouble, unresponsive administration, and now this. I was politely asking Natalie if she checked my moderator application. Later, i learned she was not the admin, so i sent it to Warden (who hasnt gotten back yet). About a month later, she says that im “not deserving” of being a mod because i messaged the wrong person and said i was blacklisted from moderating. What is even going on here that nobody cares about anything?

Speechless

kidschat has changed but not in a good way. Now there are even more pedophiles and other creeps. Mods or Administrators should do more instead of hopping along for 1 minute and leave.
    There are too many regular pedophiles in there.

The Cave Where Arkham is working. The long lively road next corner. Next Stop. Stop. Stop Sign!

Quote Originally Posted by MemeMachine13 View Post
    There are too many reasons; pdos that never get in trouble, unresponsive administration, and now this. I was politely asking Natalie if she checked my moderator application. Later, i learned she was not the admin, so i sent it to Warden (who hasnt gotten back yet). About a month later, she says that im “not deserving” of being a mod because i messaged the wrong person and said i was blacklisted from moderating. What is even going on here that nobody cares about anything?
    Kids Chat has 9 total staff members now 8 mods and 1 admin. The Admin there is Arkham. Send screenshots to any of the mods/admins with imgbb.com or similar screenshot site. On your mod application you have to follow exactly what it states on there it does say "**APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT HAVE THIS TEMPLATE WILL BE IGNORED*"
    "I have guns"