Default Connection failed

I keep getting a "Connection failed" message in a "Notice" box over a blank white screen. This has been happening for probably a couple of weeks and is the case only for the Flash Chat rooms, and not just one but all of the ones I've tried. The "modern" chats work though. I've cleared cache and even cookies and have restarted browser but to no avail.

PM Chatmaster your IP

i have also that s problem and do every thinges chat open chat from my laptop

PM Chatmaster your IP address at this link and the issue will likely be resolved. There's a technical reason why this is happening. If you don't know your IP address, go to whatismyip.com and that site will tell you it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Dave View Post

i cant conect chat any room and say for me connection fild and clear my cookies and unstal and instail flash palyer and noting new

Pm Chatmaster with your IP

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheMadman View Post
    PM Chatmaster your IP
    Thank you. This worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly Dave View Post
    Yeah, just PM Chatmaster your IP address, as these two have suggested. He fixed it for me. You can link him to this thread if you'd like.