Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Maybe it was two times
    Posts
    1,845

    Default Update Rules Under Rooms

    Can some sort of update be done that has the full list of rules under each room?

    We warn/mute/kick for family names as its in the forum rules but its not in the rules under the actual room... so can there be an update at some point? Maybe...?

    Please....?
    My crumpet hasn't got any holes

  2. #2
    Girls Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Can some sort of update be done that has the full list of rules under each room?

    We warn/mute/kick for family names as its in the forum rules but its not in the rules under the actual room... so can there be an update at some point? Maybe...?

    Please....?
    yes also would it be possible with all the rooms take suggestions on other rules like "No Males in Girls Chat"
    Thankyou for your post


    Always be polite and I will be too.



  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    ...elsewhere...
    Posts
    753

    Default

    No, 40 years oldish in the Girls room, also.

  4. #4
    Gay Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Mornington Victoria Australia
    Posts
    122
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Totally agree , this is something I hate personally like I wish the word daddy , dad was Banned as I find often when I ban some one its because they are asking for under age under this particular family name

    I also wish Apear Ini links where banned ( the New S K Y P E )

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Baclavio View Post
    No, 40 years oldish in the Girls room, also.
    I cant rep yo for some reason but I tottally agree with you legend on this one.

  5. #5

    Default

    Did'nt know mods can ban now

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Can some sort of update be done that has the full list of rules under each room?

    We warn/mute/kick for family names as its in the forum rules but its not in the rules under the actual room... so can there be an update at some point? Maybe...?

    Please....?
    It'd take up a lot of page space. There used to be a bullet point that said to go to the forums for a full list of the rooms. A link to the forum post for each room would be nice at the very least.




  7. #7
    Singles Chat Admin/UM
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the black pearl
    Posts
    6,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheMadman View Post
    It'd take up a lot of page space. There used to be a bullet point that said to go to the forums for a full list of the rooms. A link to the forum post for each room would be nice at the very least.
    I'd like to see the room age limits in a bigger font then a bullet point for a LINK to that rooms rules. The rest can just all be deleted. Would that not save space and time?!


    thanks drewyyyyyyy

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purplerose View Post
    I'd like to see the room age limits in a bigger font then a bullet point for a LINK to that rooms rules. The rest can just all be deleted. Would that not save space and time?!
    At least size 20.

    Also, the in chat room age limit warning could be larger. Good suggestion.




  9. #9

    Default

    I think this is an excellent idea, perhaps the same could be done for room Administration at the top too. It would tidy things up considerably.

  10. #10

    Default

    how dare you recommend such an absurb idea in the disguise of logic, practicality, and efficiency on this SITE!!

    how dare you risk our profits over user-safety and exposure or nude, illegal, or corrupt content to minors?!

    DEMOD this man immediately!
    i'll give you 50 pesos for it

  11. #11
    Lesbian Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Maybe it was two times
    Posts
    1,845

    Default

    I read your name as old timer mums
    My crumpet hasn't got any holes

  12. #12
    Girls Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    nunaya
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Can some sort of update be done that has the full list of rules under each room?

    We warn/mute/kick for family names as its in the forum rules but its not in the rules under the actual room... so can there be an update at some point? Maybe...?

    Please....?
    So why cant ALL rooms be allowed to warn kick mute for family names? We get told off for doing that

  13. #13
    Singles Chat Admin/UM
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the black pearl
    Posts
    6,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by white_sapphire View Post
    So why cant ALL rooms be allowed to warn kick mute for family names? We get told off for doing that
    you should ask this question to your admin and have them clarify.

    however family names rule is a slippery slope. in chat rooms (except adults). family names are warned muted and kicked. HOWEVER exceptions to this rule exist. a user named minivanmom36 is many times just a 36 yr old woman who hauls their kids to after school activities . however the name seximom4boy is many times looking for other things. and should be warned about the name, asked to change, muted, then kicked if they dont change it. most times if your user your asking to change their name didnt realize their name was questionable then they log out change it and log back in and thats the end of it. and you never get to the mute stage let alone the kick stage.

    also you should realize that it goes many ways, moms, dads, sisters, brothers.

    another thing: most of those people are not actually truthful with what their name implies. theyre really wackadoodles looking to get off and in.cest roleplay does it for them.


    thanks drewyyyyyyy

  14. #14
    Girls Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    nunaya
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purplerose View Post
    you should ask this question to your admin and have them clarify.

    however family names rule is a slippery slope. in chat rooms (except adults). family names are warned muted and kicked. HOWEVER exceptions to this rule exist. a user named minivanmom36 is many times just a 36 yr old woman who hauls their kids to after school activities . however the name seximom4boy is many times looking for other things. and should be warned about the name, asked to change, muted, then kicked if they dont change it. most times if your user your asking to change their name didnt realize their name was questionable then they log out change it and log back in and thats the end of it. and you never get to the mute stage let alone the kick stage.

    also you should realize that it goes many ways, moms, dads, sisters, brothers.

    another thing: most of those people are not actually truthful with what their name implies. theyre really wackadoodles looking to get off and in.cest roleplay does it for them.
    I tend to ask to change first unless it is overtly sexual then straight out and like you say some do change. I think in GC names with dad in are a lot more creepy than ones with mom

    and thanks

  15. #15

    Default

    I know its girls chat but there are a few truely good guys in new girls chat lol the rest and be gone

  16. #16
    Girls Chat Mod
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kortana View Post
    I know its girls chat but there are a few truely good guys in new girls chat lol the rest and be gone ������������
    I have only been going there a month now to Modern Girls Chat and still finding out new things, in all rooms there are good people and bad as well, both male and female, over time you start to realise the good ones from bad.


    Always be polite and I will be too.



  17. #17
    Junior Chatterbox
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    975
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
    I have only been going there a month now to Modern Girls Chat and still finding out new things, in all rooms there are good people and bad as well, both male and female, over time you start to realise the good ones from bad.
    Agreed! I have met many good people in chat. Though I haven't been in any of the chats in quite some time, I always knew who to ignore or when to stay clear of a trouble maker. With any chat site, you must have an open mind and be aware knowing that there will be a Troll, a Racist, a Pervert as well as Stimulated Persistent Individuals that will stop at nothing to get your attention by saying how large their pulă is.

    I have learned to deal with such persons and in the event there was an issue, I would deal with it via PM with a Mod and not blast it all over Forums. I have never been banned from chat and if ever done so, this as well would be dealt with discretely through PM and not reacting like a Grandma with a Machine Gun in Forums.


  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I read your name as old timer mums
    mums or mumps??
    i'll give you 50 pesos for it

  19. #19
    Video Chat Mod
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    shadowville
    Posts
    49

    Default

    people always ask me about that too. i agree they should be a little more detail to them. so yea i agree!!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 1999-2018 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 PM.