Default Using sex as a leverage

Question for females. Why do you use sex as a leverage or a weapon to get something or achieve something?

Question for the males: Do you think that sucks, and if yes...give us some examples of why they should not be doing it.
    In a search for inspiration...

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Is this like sleeping with the Boss to move up the corporate ranks and get paid high salaries? To be sincere when I say last year when I was in NYC I did hear a woman say to her friend in the park: "He wouldn't give me a raise so I went to bed with him and got what I wanted." I was stunned that she was so cavalier about it as I was trying to act innocent eavesdropping, but I started giggling and had to walk away before I was caught.

I tend to believe more people do this than we know. I also think they will meet their fate whether it be husband finding out or moving up the ranks to the point they do not know how to perform their job. IDK

I think guys can be rather like a viper as well when getting what they want. They can be very powerful in the industry they work in and will give ultimatums to pretty young women. "Sleep with me or your career is over!" The woman reluctantly sleeps with him in fear that she will be black listed. Is this why American Comedian Bill Cosby is going to jail?

Girl or Guy, they both can be at fault being persuasive in getting what they want. It's just turns out the guy gets a pat on the back with a job well done while the girl now becomes a slŭt. IDK I never been in either situation.

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Oh Baclavio not again! You antagonize and ask for it and they grant you your wish! Now I will have to wait 15 days or even longer for you to counter-write my response on your topic.

Upon your return, we can chat about sending you to Charm School where you can still make your point with what you want to say without being a căţea. Hurry back!

Gay Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalina View Post
    Oh Baclavio not again! You antagonize and ask for it and they grant you your wish! Now I will have to wait 15 days or even longer for you to counter-write my response on your topic.

Upon your return, we can chat about sending you to Charm School where you can still make your point with what you want to say without being a căţea. Hurry back!
    Just desserts! Couldn't have happened to a better person!

Post Morbid

If you keep your shoes on and brace them on the headboard you get pretty good leverage
    Loose ends make my Ass Itch

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    If you keep your shoes on and brace them on the headboard you get pretty good leverage

Funny! But if one is wearing heels, it may be a bit difficult to get leverage. One can slip and mistakenly impale their partner! "OUCH!"

Post Morbid

Funny! But if one is wearing heels, it may be a bit difficult to get leverage. One can slip and mistakenly impale their partner! "OUCH!"
    If the partner is lucky that kind of stuff costs me three bucks extra
    Loose ends make my Ass Itch

YIPEEE!!!...gone (for 15 days) but not forgotten...too bad my charm does not work on lesbians, ha...
    So hard to choose in between the pleasure and the pain when you re pasarica lover.

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baclavio View Post
    YIPEEE!!!...gone (for 15 days) but not forgotten...too bad my charm does not work on lesbians, ha...
    So hard to choose in between the pleasure and the pain when you re pasarica lover.
    Ha ha ha welcome back from incarceration and how can you ever be forgotten? Should I start the clock on how many days it will be before you get banned again? One must behave or next time you might wind up in the Black Dolphin forever!

Try as you might to woo me with your charm, it will never happen. However, no matter how irritating you can be at times, there is a really obscure charm about you that taunts me to continually lash back with joy! Păsărică, cute!

Ha ha ha welcome back from incarceration and how can you ever be forgotten? Should I start the clock on how many days it will be before you get banned again? One must behave or next time you might wind up in the Black Dolphin forever!

Try as you might to woo me with your charm, it will never happen. However, no matter how irritating you can be at times, there is a really obscure charm about you that taunts me to continually lash back with joy! Păsărică, cute!
    Yeah, I know its hard to escape my words. But it is not about charm... it is about something else in them. Most of the time I write the truth. That's what keep people thinking of my words.
    Females do use sex as a leverage. Not all but many do.

Like, this is just an example for that:

She:
    "Oh honey, promise me that you will stop going fishing with your friends over the weekendS...you know, besides being apart from me that long...it cost a lot and I need a new coat for this winter... it is like everyone knows about my old ones...all of my colleagues have new coats...please honey bunny kiss kiss sssss sssss ssssnakesssssss"

He:
    "goddamnit, honey...can we please talk about it after...like I am so ***** now and want to enter...i can't see a white bear in front of me now or think what to say to you...please spread those or get up on it..."

She:

'oooh, it will be...it will be...just promise me for the next weekend that you won't go...and we save some"

He: Okay, okay...okay...damn it...hurry cause my balls will explode..."