Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Default VGC seems to have fairly inactive moderation

I've been told by a few users in chat that mods are quite the rare sight in the chat, which obviously means users aren't scared to break rules constantly. It's understandable mods have lives, but the chat needs a more active mod. A few months ago, I sent an application in for a mod spot and I haven't gotten a response from the current admin. While life for me has been busy, I know I can put aside a few hours a day or more for VGC. While mods do exist for the chat, their visits are few and far between.

goodluck because it seems the trend is CM doesnt care, limits admins abilities to hire new mods, and herego you have what you have - sad days ahead!
    mighty mighty mouse, a mouse of house to pounce on blouse bc no clout ill eat da trout

Intermediate Member

VGC don't need mods, or chatters in general. Real gamers are not interested in chat rooms.
    How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

I looked at your name and the thread title and thought to myself, "This guy definitely wants to be a mod." I read your paragraph only to find that you then directly implied you should be a mod. Very subtle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallis Alps View Post
    hmmm classic. She was actually 12 when she married. That was pretty normal for that era. Again U fail to understand. The laws today aren't applicable to history. They hold no logic or place.

Abridged quote from owls supporting the Prophet having sex with a child

Can mods even do anything in the modern version?

Video Games Chat Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Trickeh View Post
    I've been told by a few users in chat that mods are quite the rare sight in the chat, which obviously means users aren't scared to break rules constantly. It's understandable mods have lives, but the chat needs a more active mod. A few months ago, I sent an application in for a mod spot and I haven't gotten a response from the current admin. While life for me has been busy, I know I can put aside a few hours a day or more for VGC. While mods do exist for the chat, their visits are few and far between.
    No you did not.

im so happy GALAHAD OC is back!! @ greg admin aka ex fiance of erin-me aka ducky aka my gurlfrend
    mighty mighty mouse, a mouse of house to pounce on blouse bc no clout ill eat da trout