Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1

    Default Am I'm supposed to rant?

    Like I told you 2 months ago, Alex, YOU (nobody else) could cam with me anytime you wanted --- on your promise that you didn't share images or videos with anybody else --- if you had doubts that I wasn't who I said I was.

    I have nothing else to say except that I'm disappointed that you never bothered to ask for my version. That isn't like you.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm not exactly doubting who you say you are, and I've even defended you on that.

    The ban was because a screenshot was posted of an underage user who was topless, that would be considered child porn and shouldn't be shared in chat.




  3. #3
    Teen Chat Mod
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    ~~
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Moreover, there is no reason for a user like you to knowingly post the very same link to people on main chat, of which more than one user has screenshots. And yes, that was on your IP.
    Should I also add that you were logged in as Kathrynn while the actual Kathryn was logged in? Good day.

  4. #4

    Default

    I know this is useless, but I'll give you the timeline, and you can decide.

    At or around 11:00 a.m. Central (0500 UTC) yesterday Jan 10, 2018, I logged in. I was first aware of "Kathryn" being online at around 11:30 Central.

    At or near noon, the screen shot of "Kathryn" (girl with exposed breasts) was taken.

    At about 2:40 p.m. (0840 UTC), I logged off. At that point in time, I had been logged in continuously. "Kathryn" had been logged in continiously except for a roughly 2 minute period around 1:30 p.m. You can see all of those things from the timestamps.

    So to have actually fabricated that underage shot myself, under the name of "Kathryn," I would have needed to be logged in on both my name and the name of "Kathryn" for at least three solid hours, decided to open a cam that I apparently let nobody else view and taken a screen shot of the image or video on it. You can see clearly from the timestamps that I was logged on "BlazeX" from my own IP, and two connections from the same IP can't be logged in at the same time, so if it was me on "Kathryn" at tjhe same time I was on as myself, it would require a connection on a different IP.

    Now all you need to do is find out what IP "Kathryn" was logged into during those three hours and thirty minutes. It would almost certainly be both the same IP the entire time and also the one "Kathryn" is logged in to most of the other times.

    You can also ask users who were logged in during that time if they also saw "Kathryn" and the girl with bare breasts during that time.

    My version is very simple. I'm aware that you could believe that I logged in as her and took the screen at an earlier time and waited to spring it until later. In fact, you can pin down the time that the screen shot was taken. During the roughly five minutes that the "Kathryn" webcam was open at or possibly a bit before noon, access was granted to "!QROW" (it was refused to others). It was not the usual person who uses the "!QROW" name. It was a decoy, but "Kathryn" didn't know that. You can find the IP of "!QROW" from that time period and see that it was different from the IP that !QRROW uses. The timestamp will show the exact time that the screen shot was taken, as "!QROW" was logged in for less than two minutes. We both know why "Kathryn" allowed "!QROW" to view.

    To shorten it, the fact that !QROW" was on shortly before I began posting the im-gur of the screen shot, would mean that I either had three computers logged in and the writing skills of Stephen Spielberg to orchestrate the whole thing (otherwise, there would be no need for !QROW) ---- or I'm telling it exactly as it happened. By my version, a screen shot of "Kathryn" was taken at or a bit before noon Central, and the timestamp of !QROW will pin it down nearly to the minute.

    So now I have a question: If what I state is correct, and my belief is that Kathryn was logged onto her own IP the whole time, how is it that I've been blacklisted, and she --- who SHOWED the cam of the girl with exposed breasts --- is treated like a hero?

    YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO GET MY SIDE OF THIS OR ASK ME ABOUT IT! You took the word of a known pervert --- her clinging/cringing on !QROW is well-known to the regulars, and you were here at least one time she was doing it ---- who has been here about a week without checking with me. Am I that expendable? Is "Kathryn" so charming that she can pedo on a 13 year old and get away with it? SHE WAS ON CAM WITH A VIDEO/STILL THAT I GOT A SCREEN SHOT OF.

    I put five months into your site. I've reported at least 2,000 pervs/pedophiles/cams in that time to you, Bibi, and the moderators. I've been helpful to the good people in the room (not to the bad). I have never sexually hit on anybody, perved on anybody, dated anybody, and very rarely shown a public display of affection --- and the few of those were in the room. On the other hand, "Kathryn" is well known for an unhealthy amount of perversion --- by own admission; screen shots of that were sent long ago of "Kathryn" taking pride in being a huge pervert --- and has trolled and caused problems in the roughly seven days here.

    I have carefully used "Kathryn" and not "she" or "her" for a reason. Does anybody SERIOUSLY believe that this is a teenage girl? Have you seen "Kathryn" on cam? Has ANYBODY whose word you trust seen "Kathryn" on cam? You haven't seen me either, although a few of the regulars have, but I offered two months ago. Regardless, even if "Kathryn" is a teenage girl, the open perversion for a 13 year old boy and endless perverted talk at other times is the sign of a very sick person, and it's inexcusable.

    You may think I'm overreacting here. That may be so, but my life is precious and I don't take five months of my time tossed down the drain on the word of a known and admitted pervert as something to make light of. You may as well keep me perm blacklisted. And be sure that "Kathryn" is given an honored place in your room, because somebody like "Kathryn" will be a darling of the hornballs and the other perverts, and that will increase traffic. Whether it's desirable traffic is something else.

  5. #5

    Default

    You're both banned.

    Regardless, a screenshot of what appeared to be an underage girl should not have been posted in chat. And you're circumventing the ban anyway.




  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheMadman View Post
    You're both banned.

    Regardless, a screenshot of what appeared to be an underage girl should not have been posted in chat. And you're circumventing the ban anyway.
    Fair enough. You don't need to remove it. I will make it permanent myself.

    P.S.: The woman in that video is probably closer to 30 than 20. Age marks on the eyes, face, and skin and dominatrix/butch apparel are not the signs of an underage girl. In fact, I believe it's Abby Wright.

  7. #7

    Default

    Alex jfc. that woman doesn't even look like a teenager. Hell she doesn't even look like a 20ager. She has to be 35.

    Blaze: this is Butch from teen-chat.org (and somebody here too). Check your forum pm inbox. The pm has a way to get hold of me that I can't give out here.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samo View Post
    Alex jfc. that woman doesn't even look like a teenager. Hell she doesn't even look like a 20ager. She has to be 35.

    Blaze: this is Butch from teen-chat.org (and somebody here too). Check your forum pm inbox. The pm has a way to get hold of me that I can't give out here.
    Not interested, Butch, thanks anyway. I'm already on a new chat site. Not that big, but no perverts, pedos, or trolls. Quality over quantity.

  9. #9
    Teen Chat Mod
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    ~~
    Posts
    26

    Default

    One ban and all the strange old regular users come back from hiding. The other person involved is also taken care of, for nudity.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeX View Post
    Not interested, Butch, thanks anyway. I'm already on a new chat site. Not that big, but no perverts, pedos, or trolls. Quality over quantity.
    No worries, sweets. I'm going to do my own thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by isLans View Post
    One ban and all the strange old regular users come back from hiding. The other person involved is also taken care of, for nudity.
    LIAR LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE! Lying PoS. Kathryn sat in that room for a full hour while Fallon was there. Never got kicked. Sat there for 10 minutes while you were there. Never got kicked. Duh. The only reason she left is because the hacker kid spammed everybody off.

    You kicked people but never me. I sit on a real addie and don't say squat to anybody.

    So you and Alex and ART/Kathryn set up this whole charade to screw over the 18 year old.

    You ought to be proud of yourself, camel jock. Or are you a Gook?

  11. #11
    Teen Chat Mod
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    ~~
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samo View Post



    LIAR LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE! Lying PoS. Kathryn sat in that room for a full hour while Fallon was there. Never got kicked. Sat there for 10 minutes while you were there. Never got kicked. Duh. The only reason she left is because the hacker kid spammed everybody off.

    You kicked people but never me. I sit on a real addie and don't say squat to anybody.

    So you and Alex and ART/Kathryn set up this whole charade to screw over the 18 year old.

    You ought to be proud of yourself, camel jock. Or are you a Gook?
    While she was in the room, me and Alex were discussing about said event and about whether it truly happened as described. When Blaze gave this page long excuse of a post, we realized that it indeed was true and left both banned. Waited for Alex to ban her instead.

    We didn't set up a thing, I was told that said things were happening and just noticed that a very known IP was doing things earlier, and people on chat confirmed the same.

    P.S. Neither. Aren't I a 24 year old Scot cop in your eyes?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samo View Post
    No worries, sweets. I'm going to do my own thing.



    LIAR LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE! Lying PoS. Kathryn sat in that room for a full hour while Fallon was there. Never got kicked. Sat there for 10 minutes while you were there. Never got kicked. Duh. The only reason she left is because the hacker kid spammed everybody off.

    You kicked people but never me. I sit on a real addie and don't say squat to anybody.

    So you and Alex and ART/Kathryn set up this whole charade to screw over the 18 year old.

    You ought to be proud of yourself, camel jock. Or are you a Gook?
    If you're talking about today, she got banned again.

    I don't see how ART is included in any of this though.




  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samo View Post
    No worries, sweets. I'm going to do my own thing.



    LIAR LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE! Lying PoS. Kathryn sat in that room for a full hour while Fallon was there. Never got kicked. Sat there for 10 minutes while you were there. Never got kicked. Duh. The only reason she left is because the hacker kid spammed everybody off.

    You kicked people but never me. I sit on a real addie and don't say squat to anybody.

    So you and Alex and ART/Kathryn set up this whole charade to screw over the 18 year old.

    You ought to be proud of yourself, camel jock. Or are you a Gook?
    Butch, drop it. I don't care. I've already found another chat on another site, plus my own website and room that's run for Quad City locals. I wouldn't come back here even if I was invited. They can make "Kathryn "the owner if they want. CA is no longer on my radar, and this forum is no longer on my radar.

    I'm satisfied that Alex handled this the way he thought he should, right or wrong, and Lans was a pompous pr1ck back when he was on org.

    Do whatever you want Butch, but I'm not part of it. I don't care. They made their choice and I've made mine. You do whatever you think is best.
    Last edited by BlazeX; 10-12-2018 at 05:52 AM.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeX View Post
    Butch, drop it. I don't care. I've already found another chat on another site
    Glad you found a better place.

    Alex doesn't always do things right, but he probably means to. And yeah Lans is a little bitch. Nothing new there.

    They let people like Kathryn, CJ, clarissa, essex, and the other trolls stay because they create drama and hate. That gets folks involved and give them something to do. It fills the room and keeps things busy. If there weren't any trolls, it would be boring for most. If there were no trolls EVER then the room would fill with good folks, but that's a long hard process. If your new site or your locals site is going to do that, expect it to take a long time to build it up.

  15. #15

    Default

    meanwhile, as you 4 fk about, pedos run rampant in kids and teens chat, and hunt 13+ yr olds in general chat, girls chat, and boys chat

    mighty mighty mouse, a mouse of house to pounce on blouse bc no clout ill eat da trout

  16. #16
    Teen Chat Mod
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    ~~
    Posts
    26

    Default

    > Kathryn, CJ, clarissa, essex, and the other trolls
    Kick on sight.

    Talk about trolls while you two do what you do? Cute.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isLans View Post
    > Kathryn, CJ, clarissa, essex, and the other trolls
    Kick on sight.

    Talk about trolls while you two do what you do? Cute.
    You talking about trolls. You're the biggest troll in the room. You were a prick before you were a mod. You're a prick now. And you're a retard , too. You can call me a troll and be right. That's the only language you understand. If you call Blaze a troll, you are a moron, end of story.

    Alex: I see Kathryn there every single day with mods in the room, perving away at the youngest male cam. Kathryn, Kathrine, katelynn-us etc. I wonder if Blaze can still get in. Doubt it since hasn't shown up since you banned. So much for being fair.

    I was going to let this drop until the prick came back for his last retarded shot. Now I won't.

    Ever.

    And I'm not talking about here in the forums. Watch the fun in the rooms. Both of them. And it will be legal.

  18. #18
    Teen Chat Mod
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    ~~
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Language.
    Examples of me being a prick? You seem to use that word a lot without any actual context. Haven't caused any issues or trolled anyone so far.

    Confusing me for yourself? Calling people retards when you barely actually know me You do you, Butch.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samo View Post
    You talking about trolls. You're the biggest troll in the room. You were a prick before you were a mod. You're a prick now. And you're a retard , too. You can call me a troll and be right. That's the only language you understand. If you call Blaze a troll, you are a moron, end of story.

    Alex: I see Kathryn there every single day with mods in the room, perving away at the youngest male cam. Kathryn, Kathrine, katelynn-us etc. I wonder if Blaze can still get in. Doubt it since hasn't shown up since you banned. So much for being fair.

    I was going to let this drop until the prick came back for his last retarded shot. Now I won't.

    Ever.

    And I'm not talking about here in the forums. Watch the fun in the rooms. Both of them. And it will be legal.
    Then send me screenshots, since you seem to be so concerned.

    This can be closed.




 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 1999-2018 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 PM.