Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Default Banned/Kicked Inquiry Form

I read this forum almost every day and every day it's the same thing: "Why was I banned, I did nothing wrong?"
    Then the question: "Which chat room and version were you using, Modern or Classic?"
    Then the answer: "I think Modern, I was on my iPhone"
    Another question: "Who was the Moderator?" and so on... As both sides get frustrated to the length of time it has taken already.

This site is pretty basic and easy to use. I don't know HTML but I created this form (see below) withing ten minutes after reading again this morning the same thing I read almost every day. You're all going to laugh when I suggest creating a form similar to this so Members that were banned can give all the info that is needed.

I know the answer already but just thought I'd shoot it by just in case the Chat-Ave Chat Master was in town!

Girls Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalina View Post
    I read this forum almost every day and every day it's the same thing: "Why was I banned, I did nothing wrong?"
    Then the question: "Which chat room and version were you using, Modern or Classic?"
    Then the answer: "I think Modern, I was on my iPhone"
    Another question: "Who was the Moderator?" and so on... As both sides get frustrated to the length of time it has taken already.

This site is pretty basic and easy to use. I don't know HTML but I created this form (see below) withing ten minutes after reading again this morning the same thing I read almost every day. You're all going to laugh when I suggest creating a form similar to this so Members that were banned can give all the info that is needed.

I know the answer already but just thought I'd shoot it by just in case the Chat-Ave Chat Master was in town!

I love this and I agree it would be a great idea

Always be polite and I will be too.

Singles Chat Admin/UM

as much as this MAY help. many wont use it, because then the world wont know the user was wronged and in this day and age the world has to know!! many threads are made because the user wants to yell and scream , or cause drama, or to see how much chaos their thread creates. in the past we didnt have the kb&m complaints forum. users simply pmd the mod they last saw or the admin of that room. its why we have a site leaders list. if a new user were confused on things or didnt know where/who to pm a thread was made a mod answered and the thread was then promptly closed, no need for an explanation no need for more links and infact they were usually closed with a snarky meme. then the threads started being made even though they knew who to pm, and so a kb&m complaints forum was made to contain the posts to one forum, because they were leaking into every thread and users were complaining that their last purchases thread was being spammed by some dood mad because he couldnt ask in mainchat for the babysitters used undies. this site has bent over backwards to please its users with no regards to its own safety, and now in this day and age people are in an outcry over safety concerns and this site now tries to implement them with the dated software it has, there is more outcry because we cant immediately do it. however all this said, right now there is real confusion with the modern/classic versions simply because one does not show up while using a phone. making some threads necessary.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Tosh_ View Post
    I have private messaged a bunch of different administrator's other than you for help

Junior Chatterbox

Why keep it under the rug? So they can enjoy what they do to members? I don't think so...
    This is a forum and a forum is a place where people talk, discuss in order to solve their problems.
    If you think that the forum is not a place for that...you have some serious Autocracy issues.,,or you're hiding something really serious.

I encourage everyone to speak-post free...
    I came here with the truth and this bit ches got mad at it.

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Not certain Baclavio who your comment was directed to, PurpleRose or myself or both. However, I agree with you regarding post freely to discuss issues openly. Sometimes we can learn from it. The form I created wasn't to keep anything hush-hush. I simply created it to speed up the process so those who were kicked/banned or whatever receives answers quickly instead of questions back and forth as we read all the time. "What version?" "What chat room?" "Who was the Mod?" and so on. One form filled out once and "In a perfect world" a response within 24 hours.

To PurpleRose's point, many do like to create drama and be heard as well as creating duplicate threads on the same rant. Maybe because the thread was closed, deleted or possibly a Member spamming so everyone reads what they have to say. I also believe a lever of respect towards each other are in order which many times we do not see here. It's the internet I know and thus the reason why some feel they can write whatever they want and calling Mods and Members unworthy names without repercussion. That should not be tolerated. Many here don't get along as I too don't get along with some. Simply don't interact with them.

One thing is, I will commend you for always completing your sentence of being banned before returning. Some will create endless amount of accounts when banned which shouldn't be allowed.

I knew this would create a hupla of cheers and jeers but posted it anyway! Enough with my Blaw Blaw Blaw... Thank you all for responding with your thoughts, much appreciated!

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Not certain Baclavio who your comment was directed to, PurpleRose or myself or both. However, I agree with you regarding post freely to discuss issues openly. Sometimes we can learn from it. The form I created wasn't to keep anything hush-hush. I simply created it to speed up the process so those who were kicked/banned or whatever receives answers quickly instead of questions back and forth as we read all the time. "What version?" "What chat room?" "Who was the Mod?" and so on. One form filled out once and "In a perfect world" a response within 24 hours.

To PurpleRose's point, many do like to create drama and be heard as well as creating duplicate threads on the same rant. Maybe because the thread was closed, deleted or possibly a Member spamming so everyone reads what they have to say. I also believe a lever of respect towards each other are in order which many times we do not see here. It's the internet I know and thus the reason why some feel they can write whatever they want and calling Mods and Members unworthy names without repercussion. That should not be tolerated. Many here don't get along as I too don't get along with some. Simply don't interact with them.

One thing is, I will commend you for always completing your sentence of being banned before returning. Some will create endless amount of accounts when banned which shouldn't be allowed.

I knew this would create a hupla of cheers and jeers but posted it anyway! Enough with my Blaw Blaw Blaw... Thank you all for responding with your thoughts, much appreciated!
    1. creating other accounts has always be against the rules. its actually stated in the rules. a user can be heard just fine with one account, however they are choosing to defy the rules to be a nuisance.

2. threads have rules. they always have. if the thread concerns kb&m complaints the admin of that room has a say in its operation. threads are not closed prematurely. they are closed based on factors. 1. is the thread spam? does it have a topic related to that forum description? does it contain links? is it selling something? is it made to just up a persons post count? 2. is it a genuine complaint? was this user a previous mod and knows who to pm yet made the thread to get a reaction? is this user a known troublemaker to the site and is complaining even though they know they were in the wrong? did the user already pm the admin but made a thread anyway. are they a reg who knows the ban length and time but made a thread anyway 3. does the admin want the thread to remain open? does the admin want the thread closed and user directed to their inbox. threads that have answers or that should be directed to an inbox are closed so that the system can go behind in whatever time frame is set and be culled/deleted to save space on the server. that is why many of the larger threads are closed/deleted and then remade. 4. the entire public doesnt need to know the users business. they do it because they are nosy and want to cause problems. youd have a major fit if your bank went and released your details. thats how complaints are/used to be handled.

3. what you are seeing with the "unworthy" name calling is years of build up. mods are/were told its completely fine they are abused by a user and that we cant do anything about it. users started with simple insults your stupid your lazy theyd roll their i.p theyd come back and do it again. mods would ignore. it got worse theyd use a program and flood so and so mod is retarded, lazy, unemployed, theyd flood so and so does unsavory things to their kids/brother/sister/mom/dog etc when that didnt work ( at this point it started to work and they were quitting in droves ) then it got even worse theyd find the mods emails, phone numbers then msn then their social medias and post them all over chat. when that didnt work ( again it was working no one wanted to be mods) they started posting mods pictures, pics of their families and included their social medias and ways to contact them. so a mod would be getting texts, calls, emails, posts in the middle of the night from some rando who wanted to buy their daughters/sons for a good fling. mods still endured the abuse. that brings it to now. we now have less mods and less people that want to become mods because of the history, and more sickos and rule breakers. we now have cams, and those users who were insulting mods are now found on cam with their willies/ta tas out and some in under aged rooms and are getting banned, now the ban is better than it used to be and more adept to keeping them out. because the site for once has decided to think for itself ( no not in a terminator ill be back sort of way) and create more security and when that happens they show up here, because they still need to get their troll on and get off. where they are making threads and acting like itll roll off the screen in 3 seconds. or they are posting in under aged forums. or they are creating accounts over and over to get around a ban because they think it works the same way as the rooms. forums is different than the rooms and the users that are here for that dont quite get that. and finally you get those mod backlashes after YEARS of abuse ( dont believe me find the archive site and read) and power after power taken away to stop these people, because it was what the users wanted. the sites gotten smarter and stupider all in the same fell swoop. we finally implemented older teens and put them in the teen rooms as they are better in judgement and theres less likelyhood they will be abused by the users ( this has happened) however there are those users who are WELL over the age limit that think its accepted to post in underage forums,and go into under age rooms because the security simply isnt there, and when they are caught they cause more drama. cm has taken power after power away to remove those users who pose a threat a to teenagers, and the other rooms, leaving the mods to fend for themselves. i dont know anyone that would stay at a position with all the abuse the position has , and yes i have s/s some going way back. and no one that would stay without at least a snap back between the abuser and abusee at some point in time. the site is moderated. and having a moderator in the room/forums is enough to set alot of those here to troll under age cam off. and then the circle continues.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

I have private messaged a bunch of different administrator's other than you for help

Intermediate Newbie

For the love of Your Sister someone needs to check this "Durple" dude! This side show is clearly Yucked up! Lets parse what this freak show just put in writing in this forum....

Quote Originally Posted by durpleload View Post
    as much as this MAY help. many wont use it, because then the world wont know the user was wronged and in this day and age the world has to know!! many threads are made because the user wants to yell and scream , or cause drama, or to see how much chaos their thread creates
    Translation: Durple MUST BE the be-all end-all authoritahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by durplelode View Post
    in the past we didnt have the kb&m complaints forum. users simply pmd the mod they last saw or the admin of that room. its why we have a site leaders list.
    And Durple MUST BE the be-all end-all authoritahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by durplelode View Post
    if a new user were confused on things or didnt know where/who to pm a thread was made a mod answered and the thread was then promptly closed,no need for an explanation no need for more links and infact they were usually closed with a snarky meme.
    This is still true because Durple MUST BE the be-all end-all authoritahhhh and he choses to CLOSE EVERY THREAD AFTER HE ANSWERS, REGARDLESS! Just so people think he is right!

Quote Originally Posted by durpleode View Post
    there is more outcry because we cant immediately do it. however all this said, right now there is real confusion with the modern/classic versions simply because one does not show up while using a phone. making some threads necessary.
    Someone tell this DERP guy that there is no "we"! He does not own this ridiculous site. He just spends 60-90 hours a week "moderating" .

Junior Chatterbox

What rules do we talk about?
    Have mods and admins stated (answered ) their age? NO!
    Why they use multiple accounts in the chat rooms? Because they think that they can.
    Why all the admins have unprecedented access to all chat rooms and go there to "ban by order" for their beloved camera masturbators? Cause they give zero ****s about the rules they broke in the first place.
    There will never be peace in between mods/admins and members.
    The solution?

TIts easy...this highly addictive thing should be controlled. Change admins and mods on every 6 months.

The result?

People will respect each other more.

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Quote Originally Posted by Baclavio View Post
    What rules do we talk about?
    Have mods and admins stated (answered ) their age? NO!
    Why they use multiple accounts in the chat rooms? Because they think that they can.
    Why all the admins have unprecedented access to all chat rooms and go there to "ban by order" for their beloved camera masturbators? Cause they give zero ****s about the rules they broke in the first place.
    There will never be peace in between mods/admins and members.
    The solution?

TIts easy...this highly addictive thing should be controlled. Change admins and mods on every 6 months.

The result?

People will respect each other more.

yep... tits easy... your the model angel poster around here ... you never ever ever put se.xual innuendos into your posts... like ever and never ever directed or where a 13 yr old could read it!!! i mean come on! you even go out of your way to never draw attention to it with misspelling or capitalization's nothing like that from you, our model poster.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Junior Chatterbox

Its called moderate erotic expressions and they are allowed if you did not know. For your information, 13 years old have sexual education classes in their schools. Can you call their teachers paedos? I don't think so. But my words are never explicit and sexual, they are pure erotic.

Rosie, you chasing ghost in here... I am the cleanest member on this site. I don't even flirt till the end to make females sleep with me.
    I've done that 10-15 years ago. It is not interesting to me any more. Can't get it up if I don't touch boobs with my hands.
    Do you have decent boobs Rosie? Cause if you do, I will faithfully love you. Not like that virtual boyfriend that they call the skirt-chaser. If I put my hands on them they will stay there forever attached.
    Last edited by Baclavio; 01-30-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Its called moderate erotic expressions and they are allowed if you did not know. For your information, 13 years old have sexual education classes in their schools. Can you call their teachers paedos? I don't think so. But my words are never explicit and sexual, they are pure erotic.

Rosie, you chasing ghost in here... I am the cleanest member on this site. I don't even flirt till the end to make females sleep with me.
    I've done that 10-15 years ago. It is not interesting to me any more. Can't get it up if I don't touch boobs with my hands.
    Do you have decent boobs Rosie? Cause if you do, I will faithfully love you. Not like that virtual boyfriend that they call the skirt-chaser. If I put my hands on them they will stay there forever attached.

do tell who told you they were allowed??? because this says its against the rules.
    Questionable content - Some content issues are left to the discretion of the individual moderators, but may include any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, ***ually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense.
    taken from: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/showth...32-Forum-Rules

model poster. please continue to dig your hole deeper.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

I apologize. I had no idea a simple little form would have created such animosity. Beginning to regret posting it.

I talk too much!

I apologize. I had no idea a simple little form would have created such animosity. Beginning to regret posting it.
    Once again, good intentions are ambushed by stupid trolls! Not your fault Mag! You have nothing to feel sorry about! It was/is a good idea!

Girls Chat Mod

Wow it went from a great form to complete chaos, this place never ceases to amaze me

Always be polite and I will be too.

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Its quite a very valid point and thread. And the trolls ruined it. It happens more than you realize but you really dont see it until it happens to your thread. The trolls arent banned "for no reason " like they preach. their banned for things like this, among other things. But its not the 1st avenue we take, its an avenue we take after we ignore it, After we edit and delete posts ,and after we move posts. They continue to do it because most users agreed with them unaware they are being so horrible. Or because they are your friends or because they are funny. Until it happens to you and you dont find it acceptable anymore. And then the circle continues again.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Junior Chatterbox

Once again, the so-called "stupid trolls" as some of the stupid mods admins like to call them are in fact them - Mods and admins. And here is why.
    Since they can't ignore "Questionable content" and driven by their urge for revenge they just can't stop poisoning the threads after the first questionable post. After that, they start to behave questionable(pulling rules out of their ass)...trolling the posts, writing lies, bashing and digging a hole for the members. Furthermore...their poor judging skills become highly obsessive in their trials for revenge and they start going out of control doing some crying. (well I adore this part cause it makes me laugh so much)
    But they say...
    "If you dig a hole for someone you will fall in it at the end"
    Plus purple rose is a huge revengeful-liar. Just see the example with Twinkle...
    Twinkle gave her so many positive points for her comments and when she did the same thing with only one negative, Rosie jumped on her so furiously...that it even stays on her signature for days.
    Now...should a person like that be an authority on this site? Very questionable=troll I'd say.

But for the one thing, Rosie is right. It is very important to have friends. That is exactly why people jerking all over the rooms on their camera persist to this day present on this site.
    Last edited by Baclavio; 01-31-2019 at 09:30 AM.

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Once again, the so-called "stupid trolls" as some of the stupid mods admins like to call them are in fact them - Mods and admins. And here is why.
    Since they can't ignore "Questionable content" and driven by their urge for revenge they just can't stop poisoning the threads after the first questionable post. After that, they start to behave questionable(pulling rules out of their ass)...trolling the posts, writing lies, bashing and digging a hole for the members. Furthermore...their poor judging skills become highly obsessive in their trials for revenge and they start going out of control doing some crying. (well I adore this part cause it makes me laugh so much)
    But they say...
    "If you dig a hole for someone you will fall in it at the end"
    Plus purple rose is a huge revengeful-liar. Just see the example with Twinkle...
    Twinkle gave her so many positive points for her comments and when she did the same thing with only one negative, Rosie jumped on her so furiously...that it even stays on her signature for days.
    Now...should a person like that be an authority on this site? Very questionable=troll I'd say.

But for the one thing, Rosie is right. It is very important to have friends. That is exactly why people jerking all over the rooms on their camera persist to this day present on this site.
    TT was giving out reps to be top of the leader board. Like it was a casino game. Several times her reps were not welcome, and not just by me. In the instance im sure your eluding to Her rep was given to me in response to your thread as your well aware. Not only name calling, it was because i closed the thread not allowing her to spam it with a popcorn emote( again shell deny this ). I then gave her a GREEN rep and told her in not so many words she was full of it, she then went and posted it in RC. Never once posting the whole truth. She let you guys drum up your own conclusions. All of this stems back to the one infraction i gave her last year after YEARS/decades of her being warned, her posts deleted for posting in teen and kids forums, she shouldve been banned like everyone else, but alas shes been here long enough and she admitted she was high so,one she got. She & you are over age. You cannot post there.

So it basically simmers down to this She and you find engaging with, posting sex ual innuendos to/with/ or in areas where minors can see or entering restricted under age area perfectly acceptable, no matter how wrong it is. No matter how we try to keep overage users out you both think you are the exceptions. Her negitive rep and you following me around forums proves that neither of you find harm in it , no matter the hot air you keep yapping. And i know of at least 3 required reporters here that will tell you what you both are doing is not only unacceptable it boarders on grooming and online enticement of a minor.

Its clear that this is exactly what you are doing. You flat out admitted it 3 posts ago. However im not sure its dawned on TT that by liking/repping/posting to you that it is percieved that she condones this behavior. Grooming minor users is neither funny nor drama inducing. Its plain vile and disgusting.

My only hope in answering you, is that these users start reading and wake up and distance themselves far from you, before they too find themselves advertently or inadvertently condoning your behavior too. Because no one likes being labeled a kiddy fiddler, even those that are.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Junior Chatterbox

No, I have no connection with TT.
    I am not hunting you because of that.
    Its because you shelter the Sinful Crew Pog, Louize and Absolute Bitch.
    Got it now?
    Check them out what they do with males in your room and you will see that I am writing the truth about them.
    That's the only reason.

I don't pair and plot with no one. Though I have asked several times Eddie to help me in the rooms and he asked for some information from me.
    It is like you scratch my back and I will scratch yours. Strictly fair.

Also to revert back to your allegations about me interacting with a minor. I just want the users to ask this question. Why admins and mods have access to underage rooms when they are overage?
    To label someone like that you need more than just plain words. But time will tell who is right. Cause I know that some of you admins have been in a relationship with minors in the past. You think that you can hide it?
    On the other side, I've never been in a relationship with anyone from this site.
    Who is going to fall in the ditch- win in the end? What do you think about that Purple Rose? Don't you think that if we push a little more to expose the person it will be a hell for you? They will throw you down the river like a cat, to make a deal.
    Last edited by Baclavio; 01-31-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Singles Chat Admin/UM

No, I have no connection with TT.
    I am not hunting you because of that.
    Its because you shelter the Sinful Crew Pog, Louize and Absolute Bitch.
    Got it now?
    Check them out what they do with males in your room and you will see that I am writing the truth about them.
    That's the only reason.

I don't pair and plot with no one. Though I have asked several times Eddie to help me in the rooms and he asked for some information from me.
    It is like you scratch my back and I will scratch yours. Strictly fair.

Also to revert back to your allegations about me interacting with a minor. I just want the users to ask this question. Why admins and mods have access to underage rooms when they are overage?
    To label someone like that you need more than just plain words. But time will tell who is right. Cause I know that some of you admins have been in a relationship with minors in the past. You think that you can hide it?
    On the other side, I've never been in a relationship with anyone from this site.
    Who is going to fall in the ditch- win in the end? What do you think about that Purple Rose? Don't you think that if we push a little more to expose the person it will be a hell for you? They will throw you down the river like a cat, to make a deal.
    to report it to any authority all is required is words and a screen shot. to label someone one it takes FAR less. the words you spew arent plain and they certainty are made to be erotic towards minors, you posted so yourself.

besides a random rude comment here or there in the beginning the 3 you name are rather ok chatters. 3 users do not ruin a room with more than 16 users. it may ruin dating but singles it does not. as i said previously in whatever thread im not going to go look for since you follow me around, dating chatters know where they stand. they know that once was in dating is not brought to singles and if they try they are found removed on their possible naked bums. as long as a user is not on cam i dont care if they wear a white apron and call themselves the Pillsbury dough boy. mods moderate main chat and public cams. thats it. anything other than that is and always has been out of a mods control.

you keep eluding to things yet never name and shame, or post proof. it makes you look like an old windbag with empty threats, whose holding a grudge because you were banned because you were found with your willy out. youd be more believable ( and taken more seriously) when you post those names and screen shots. so for the 400 millionth time put up or shut up.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Intermediate Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by purplerose View Post
    Its quite a very valid point and thread. And the trolls ruined it. It happens more than you realize but you really dont see it until it happens to your thread. The trolls arent banned "for no reason " like they preach. their banned for things like this, among other things. But its not the 1st avenue we take, its an avenue we take after we ignore it, After we edit and delete posts ,and after we move posts. They continue to do it because most users agreed with them unaware they are being so horrible. Or because they are your friends or because they are funny. Until it happens to you and you dont find it acceptable anymore. And then the circle continues again.
    You "sir", (I am told you are a male ) are BY FAR the biggest troll on this site. No competition,

NONE. So I would imagine your father owns this URL...... Nevertheless;

The only way your sorry ass spends 600 hours a week on this site is because your mom will not let your step-father boot you to the curb..... YOU NEED TO GROW THE F' UP you dolt! BTW, Enough with the stupid video games that you play on this site....