I talk too much!

Default Cardinal George Pell Found Guilty

Will be sentence to prison from all reports. I hope he get what he deserves while behind bars!!

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...ult/ar-BBU4CSB

So do I. Horrific crimes

Girls Chat Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Toretto View Post
    Will be sentence to prison from all reports. I hope he get what he deserves while behind bars!!

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...ult/ar-BBU4CSB
    I hope the Pope Excommunicates him from the church after he is defrocked what he did was evil and needs to be Jailed

Always be polite and I will be too.

Silver Member

These revelations of child sexual abuse by priests of the Catholic Church of Rome just seem to grow and grow with each passing year, this is child sexual abuse on nothingless than an industrial scale. This predatory sexual abuse of young children is not limited by international boundaries, in almost every country where the Catholic Church prevails there has been revelation after revelation, I suspect that worse is yet to come as the vast majority of abused children never come forward, hopefully some possible future event will give them the courage to do so.

In March 2017 there were some absolutely horrific revelations from Tuam in Ireland, around 800 children murdered by Nuns of the Catholic Church, the remains found stuffed into an old septic tank this was followed by revelations of other similar atrocities across the Island of Ireland.

The Church of God ehhh or should that be the Devil, I’ll leave you to ponder the answer to that one.
    Last edited by Aquilla; 02-26-2019 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Updated with date

I talk too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilla View Post
    These revelations of child sexual abuse by priests of the Catholic Church of Rome just seem to grow and grow with each passing year, this is child sexual abuse on nothingless than an industrial scale. This predatory sexual abuse of young children is not limited by international boundaries, in almost every country where the Catholic Church prevails there has been revelation after revelation, I suspect the worse is yet to come as the vast majority of abused children never come forward.

Not so long back there were some absolutely horrific revelations from Tuam in Ireland, around 800 children murdered by Nuns of the Catholic Church, the remains found stuffed into an old septic tank this was followed by revelations of other similar atrocities across the Island of Ireland.

The Church of God ehhh or should that be the Devil, I’ll leave you to ponder the answer to that one.
    It took a royal commission here to identify these vile people and send them to trial. Tax payers dollars put to use at it's finest!

Junior Chatterbox

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilla View Post
    These revelations of child sexual abuse by priests of the Catholic Church of Rome just seem to grow and grow with each passing year, this is child sexual abuse on nothingless than an industrial scale. This predatory sexual abuse of young children is not limited by international boundaries, in almost every country where the Catholic Church prevails there has been revelation after revelation, I suspect that worse is yet to come as the vast majority of abused children never come forward, hopefully some possible future event will give them the courage to do so.

In March 2017 there were some absolutely horrific revelations from Tuam in Ireland, around 800 children murdered by Nuns of the Catholic Church, the remains found stuffed into an old septic tank this was followed by revelations of other similar atrocities across the Island of Ireland.

I actually liked your post ... cause it is very precise. And precise is very crucial when we speak of important things.

I just want to add to your post that the Catholic Christian Church was wrong from its roots...

At the beginning, there was one Church and one fate. Christianity...

Then the church divide to Orthodox Christian and Catholic Christian Church...basically because of the land ownership and wealth...and that's not unusual when it comes to matters of high importance as the power over crowds. (people)
    After the separation, for both churches, many religious customs were inherited and remained the same...but some changes were implemented in the Catholic church...
    In this case, the Catholic church does not allow priests to have wives (to get marry) while the Orthodox Christian church follows strict canonic rules where in order to become a priest one must be married first.

So make your own conclusion why in the Ortodox Crhistian church there are no documented cases of sexual child abuses.

Dumb Catholic priests
    I came here with the truth and this bit ches got mad at it.

I talk too much!

https://www.news.com.au/national/vic...acf11aaf356a64

Sentenced today to 6 years with a non parole period of 3 years and 8 months. I watched the sentencing hearing and could not believe my ears with some of what the judge had to say. Maximum sentence in this country is 15 years. He should've at least got that. Appeal hearing is in June and I have this awful feeling that the guilty verdict will be overturned. I just want to see this prick die in prison!

Girls Chat Mod

Sentenced today to 6 years with a non parole period of 3 years and 8 months. I watched the sentencing hearing and could not believe my ears with some of what the judge had to say. Maximum sentence in this country is 15 years. He should've at least got that. Appeal hearing is in June and I have this awful feeling that the guilty verdict will be overturned. I just want to see this prick die in prison!
    I have to agree with you, fingers crossed he stays there for at least 3 yrs 8 months and loses his appeal hearing.

Always be polite and I will be too.

Its a bloody disgrace our judicial system. just over 3 years in prison when the kids he tortured have been in their own prison for decades. Be happy to be the one to put a bullet between his eyes, if it were legal.

I talk too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
    I have to agree with you, fingers crossed he stays there for at least 3 yrs 8 months and loses his appeal hearing.
    Fingers crossed he gets beaten to death sometime within the 3 years and 8 months!! Or before the appeal hearing comes around!