Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Default Problems purchasing VIP

Hey I'm here on behalf of a friend who has had trouble purchasing VIP. Has been charged twice and hasn't gone through and gets a message saying there is an exception??

Singles Chat Admin/UM

they need to contact chatmaster a link to a private message to him is here https://forum.chat-avenue.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=24 they need to include screen shots of receipts of their payment and then wait. sometimes cm does stuff and just doesnt respond and itll be done.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Platinum Member

If something entertains you and is free, then why not? This site was a big part of my childhood and teens from the late 90s to mid '00s and tho I only pop in once every three years nowadays... the choice is yours. you work for your money spend it as you please. now carry on...

Speechless

I paid $20.00 on 3/13/19 it shows up paid on paypal but when i log into chat room do not see that I am VIP, what happen to my 20.00 bucks

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrosse Dude View Post
    I paid $20.00 on 3/13/19 it shows up paid on paypal but when i log into chat room do not see that I am VIP, what happen to my 20.00 bucks

it seems you paid 20 for a FORUMS name not a CHAT ROOM name. you would need to private message chatmaster with a copy of your receipt...

thanks drewyyyyyyy