Speechless

Default I wanna be a mod๐Ÿ˜‹โœจ

Sorry but I seriously want to be a mod for Teen Chat, Im always on here 24/7. And I'm a mod in two rooms but I can't seem to help Ash10192004 and RYLEEBOO when there not in the room I guard or mod. I only want it to be a person they can come to when they need help. I got nothing else to do but sit here and try to do my best to protect my friends. But I want a boost with it. I wanna protect people out side of just one or two rooms. So that's why I wanna be a mod. I'm just wanna be a big help๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I really just wanna do my part on making this place safe.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Speechless

I really just wanna be someone they all can come to. And that's all I won't use it stupidly nor abuse my powers didn't do that for one of my mod jobs for Zaynx Malik.

I just wanna be the peace keeper and spread my wings out for everyone๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Speechless

Default Mod application

Time Zone: Standard central time
    Previous rooms/forums on this site you've modded (if any): I've modded all of Nutella the monkey
    Other names you've used on this site
    your: Zolo, Scarfy_Oxsins, Tobs(Sis) I.p.:
    Why would you want to be a mod: Sorry but I seriously want to be a mod for Teen Chat, Im always on here 24/7. And I'm a mod in two rooms but I can't seem to help Ash10192004 and RYLEEBOO when there not in the room I guard or being a room mod. I only want it to be a person they can come to when they need help. Or when anyone needs help. I got nothing else to do but sit here and try to do my best to protect my friends. But I want a boost with it. I wanna protect people out side of just one or two rooms. Basically I wanna be a peace keeper of this site. So that's why I wanna be a mod. I'm just wanna be a big help.
    Which hours/schedule would you be modding:
    I'm always here but sometimes not on weekends. But will mod anytime that's needed.
    Which rooms do you use the most and nicknames used:
    Nutella, and whatever room is at large. So like a large scale of people in one area. I move around alot. I get called what my User is but I get called by my real name sometimes.
    Who knows you in the chat(s): Zaynx Malik, Nutella, Ash10192004, QueenKitty, RYLEEBOO, Idkmyuser, Sticcboi, MegaOof etc.

EDIT: I UNDERSTAND THE APP ASKS FOR YOU I.P BUT IT IS MEANT TO BE SENT VIA PM. SO THAT ONLY YOU AND THE ADMIN KNOW. PLEASE SEND THIS VIA PM TO ALEX HIS PM CAN BE FOUND HERE https://forum.chat-avenue.com/privat...newpm&u=235564 THANK YOU! -ROSE
    Last edited by purplerose; 03-05-2019 at 01:41 PM. Reason: i.p removal

Default Want to be a MOD aka the protector of this room from anti social elements

I am a cool person who helps everyone.
    I have seeen many people ruining the chatroom for everyone else, and also i have seen that mod are not online 24x7. So i would like to do my part and be there for those who wanna enjoy the good vibe in there.
    And act tough against the ones who are there to ruin it for everyone.
    Thanks for reading.

Default Mod application ItsAnna

Time Zone: Standard central time
    Previous rooms/forums on this site you've modded (if any): The weird room and the bad girls club (which doesn't exist anymore)
    Other names you've used on this site: none just ItsAnna
    ) I.p.:will pm ip to Alex
    Why would you want to be a mod: I have been on this site for three years, since i was 15 and im active monday - friday. I feel like their are too many pedophiles and bullys. Yes there are mods but they usually don't come on until the evening. So i'd like to do spam, pedo, and bully control for the teen chat room
    Monday - thru friday from 8 am-3 pm
    Teen chat, the nutella room, and the weirdo room.
    Who knows you in the chat(s): Tanya, IdkMyUser, Ruth, Bomby, Olivia M, daddy livi, forest demon, hunnybun 1002, and more

You need to pm it to me. Read the thread.

Default Applying for mod

Hello,
    Previous rooms/forums on this site you've modded (if any)= The nutella monkey and the bar
    Other names you've used on this site =none
    IP= pmed
    Age=15
    Location=india
    Time zone=Indian standard time
    I think I can be mod, I'm determined towards helping people and removing the influence of bullies and other pedophilia on the site, there are people I wanna help out and stop pathetic things like threats which affect everyone on the site. I have seen and things happen on it myself and I'm wanting to make a change.
    Which hours/schedule would you be modding = all days preferable 9am - 8pm and other times I can devote myself to the duty
    Teen chat, the quiz room, the bar, the paradise shan
    Who knows you in the chat(s): Tanya, anushka, adien, Olivia M, TheOnlyZ,daniel88, Splendificient and more
    Last edited by Pizzalady; 03-21-2019 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Adding extra details

Forums Admin
    Blog Entries

You need to PM the whole application to AlexTheMadman not just the IP.
    โคLPO

Default Mod

Time Zone: mountain time
    Previous rooms/forums on this site you've modded (if any): nome
    Other names you've used on this site: chey03 space_emo
    ) I.p.:will pm ip to Alex
    Why would you want to be a mod: I have been on this site for a while and im active monday - Sunday I feel like their are too many pedophiles and bullys. Yes there are mods but they usually don't come on until the evening. So i'd like to do spam, pedo, and bully control for the teen chat room
    Monday - thru friday from 8 am-3 pm
    Teen chat, the Nutella room
    Who knows you in the chats hunnybun jaxi kino ash10192004

Teen Chat Mod

Do read the other posts and even the application info thread itself. It's been said time and again that the WHOLE application needs to be sent as a PM.

Speechless

This is pretty late but you need to pm your mod application to AlexTheMadman.

And I think ChatMaster and Abriel wrote a thread on what you need to include in your mod application, if that helps.

https://forum.chat-avenue.com/showthread.php/119440-Want-to-be-a-mod
    Last edited by Enigma01; 03-25-2019 at 08:06 PM.