Thread: Saturns thread

Not even a newbie yet...
    Blog Entries

Default Bullying

I feel like there's an element of bullying going on in that room (Singles) orchestrated by Saturn, he thinks he owns the room, he is just a BIG TWIT, like everytime i speak he's on my back, and of course the mod never does anything, it's like they're ina gang or something, somethings got to be done about it

Singles Chat Admin/UM

Quote Originally Posted by Davish View Post
    I feel like there's an element of bullying going on in that room (Singles) orchestrated by Saturn, he thinks he owns the room, he is just a BIG TWIT, like everytime i speak he's on my back, and of course the mod never does anything, it's like they're ina gang or something, somethings got to be done about it
    Youre a big boy . Use ignore. Its an actual button.
    Saturn says he doesnt have a forums account, so making a post here to try and troll him wont work.

thanks drewyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Tosh_ View Post
    I have private messaged a bunch of different administrator's other than you for help

Junior Chatterbox

Default Saturns thread

Davish is 100per cent right...Saturn is a part of the so-called "Sinfull Crew: from the UK. (THAT'S WHY HIS THREAD WAS CLOSED)
    Its not about trolling its about the truth and people know about it,

They are doing the same thing as they did in the Dating room before they destroyed it.
    It's an orchestrated bullying under the dirigent stick of admin and protector of maniacs Purple Rose.
    This topic serves no purpose at all... it's just to remind of the organized crime on this site.
    Dear topic of mine...You can be erased I give zero ****s... I will open another one to remind everyone of what's going on in here.
    Last edited by Baclavio; 03-29-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    I came here with the truth and this bit ches got mad at it.

Not even a newbie yet...
    Blog Entries

Default Getting away with murder

Why on earth is Saturn allowed to bully people and get away with it, it's one rule for one lot and another rule for the others, about time someone did something about him, of course Queen fubar pands to his every need , they're must be collusion going on