Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Universal Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut Bitch View Post
    So tempted to get started on this but I think I'm gonna wait and binge the whole season over a weekend

​OT: Last night's Game of Thrones .... and now there's only one episode left
    Yeah you'll smash it with only 8 x 40 mins eps! Such an easy watch and doesn't drag in the slightest. I look forward to the eps on Monday's, but you'll love bingeing this!

Universal Forum Mod

Travelers from the beginning

Universal Forum Mod

Killing Eve season 1. I’ve got a couple of my friends into it!

Singles Chat Mod

The first series of Line of Duty on Netflix

Universal Forum Mod

Watching 'See you Yesterday' on Netflix tonight after dinner and the game!

Universal Forum Mod

I'm actually watching soccer....ugh. Only cos it's the Australian League Grand Final and it's in Perth in front of a full house (60 thousand people). Hoping the home side wins!

Universal Forum Mod

Killing Eve (2nd last ep of Season 2) and Travelers

Edit: Killing Eve is based on The Villanelle books originally published as a 4-part serial, later published as a full novel edition. So we can expect at least another 2 seasons after season 2 wraps up next week!
    Last edited by Toretto; 05-20-2019 at 01:09 AM.

Universal Forum Mod

A couple of eps of Travelers and then John Wick: Chapters 1 & 2 before and after dinner tonight. Going to see Chapter 3 tomorrow!

Universal Forum Mod

Again, 2 more eps of Travelers and today's movie mission is to watch Happy Death Day followed by Happy Death Day 2 U after dinner! Bumped John Wick Chapter 3 to tomorrow

Adult Chat Mod

Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile

Singles Chat Mod

​Taskmaster season 7

Singles Chat Mod

​Aladdin (2019)

Universal Forum Mod

Watched the Killing Eve season finale last night and it was an absolute cracker. Have upgraded my Foxtel package so I'm all ready for the Wentworth season premiere tomorrow night! Also trying a new show called MotherFatherSon starring Richard Gere on BBC First
    Last edited by Toretto; 05-27-2019 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Title of show was wrong
    "Life throws all sorts of difficulties in front of you. Everyone's going to have tough times in their lives and I always say you can't control those things, it's how you respond to them. That's what I'm focused on at the moment" - Brad Scott - AFL Champion

Singles Chat Mod

Brightburn

'What if a child from another world crash-landed on Earth, but instead of becoming a hero to mankind, he proved to be something far more sinister? With Brightburn, the visionary filmmaker of Guardians of the Galaxy and Slither presents a startling, subversive take on a radical new genre: superhero horror.'

Universal Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut Bitch View Post
    Brightburn

'What if a child from another world crash-landed on Earth, but instead of becoming a hero to mankind, he proved to be something far more sinister? With Brightburn, the visionary filmmaker of Guardians of the Galaxy and Slither presents a startling, subversive take on a radical new genre: superhero horror.'
    Cool. I like the sound of that!!
    "Life throws all sorts of difficulties in front of you. Everyone's going to have tough times in their lives and I always say you can't control those things, it's how you respond to them. That's what I'm focused on at the moment" - Brad Scott - AFL Champion

Universal Forum Mod

An episode of MotherFatherSon (jury still out on this as the first ep didn't give much away, but deserves a 2nd look), an ep of Travelers, then putting on dinner, more Travelers after dinner up until Wentworth starts and that's my day done!

Universal Forum Mod

SO, I've watched the 3 available episodes of MotherFatherSon. I'm sold, but I do have one criticism and that is the pace of the show. Having said that, the performances are excellent. Despite having a big name in Richard Gere, it's actually Helen McCrory who is the real star of this show (quite sexy too @ 50 years young) and I now understand why the title begins with 'Mother'. Young Billy Howle is also quite solid. Another quality British drama, failing to disappoint!

Universal Forum Mod

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. I started it yesterday but had a slight case of ADD at the time!

Universal Forum Mod

Just an ep of Travelers before I call it a night.

Edit: Cancelled that as I completely forgot about the World Cup opener. Despite being a cloudy day, the pictures coming out of London are stunning! Gonna crash and listen on ABC radio courtesy of the BBC 5 Live feed. I'll be asleep in no time - NOT cos it's boring, but because the commentary actually relaxes me!
    Last edited by Toretto; 05-30-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Universal Forum Mod

TGIF! Need my dose of Friday night footy!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast